Submit

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:14 pm
the genjutsu user had to hold his hand sign to keepthe jutsu active. he shot a shadow clone at the kunai (like itachi does) to intercept the attack and keep the genjutsu in effect. Leo wails out in anguish, barely hanging on. the nin then shot another clone at Zero but this time it wa a clone bomb, set to explode just with in range of him.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:18 pm
"......"Zero looked at the clone and various petals attacked it stopping it in the air and while he had him on hold 4 more petals traveled through the air attempting to land on the genjutsu user  

Account Ban Confirmer

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:23 pm
The nin had no choice but to release the genjutsu and dive under water to avoid the attack.

Leo fell to his knees gasping for air on top of the water.

As the nin swam underwater he used more clones to attack Zero from below the surface of the water, launching shuriken and kunai at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:29 pm
Zero pretended as if he got hit by one of the kunai and steped back out of the ninjas sight then he made a clone that looked like it had gotten stabbed in the same spot.Then the clone dove under the water avoiding the clones and trying to punch the ninja in the face  

Account Ban Confirmer

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:36 pm
The ninja was prepared to attack what he thought was the real Zero and attempted to trap him in another one of his genjutsu.

Meanwhile Daeh is struggling to face off the four water nin ganging up on him. His stamina is running low and it doesnt look well...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:38 pm
Zero transmitted some more chakara to the clone and it escaped the genjutsu then with one punch to the face(petal clone)Zero had put the genjutsu user in tsukyomi...he hoped  

Account Ban Confirmer

Inferno_Leo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:39 pm
-i gets back up panting from the genjutsu on 2 the water.

*panting* u think ur gonna get me...... but u dead wrong

(u know im very pissed right now pain)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:48 pm
(( i kno leo XD sorry but i wanted to distract Zero's attention. you're still awesome guy! ))

The illusionist was in wat seemed to be a parallel universe to him. colors were inverted and the sky seemed to move at someoone's will. He looked up and saw Zero.

Daeh is fighting back, but it seems the four nin arent letting up on him. he needs help and fast.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Inferno_Leo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:53 pm
-i does a hand sign then releases the genjutsu.i then throws a 4 shurikens each at the ninjas.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:00 pm
The nin were so focused on Daeh that they each got hit, killing one. They left Daeh to float in the water as they turned their attention on Leo. The three nin ran across the waterand stopped halfway sensing their chakra was more than half way gone. They decided to use a combo attack and launchded shuriken, water bullets, and air bullets at Leo, making one big Typhoon of Weapon mastery.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Inferno_Leo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:03 pm
-i does hand signs then uses fire style:dragon flame jutsu 2 shoot a large and massive amount of fire from my mouth at the attack causing the attacks 2 clash with each other.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:10 pm
((fire doesnt beat water) the typhoon swallows the flame atack and crashes down on Leo causing great damage.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

micco7

900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:18 pm
Daehs eyes opened with a shocking amount of chakra coming out from him "Recharge complete." And Daeh dash toward the nearest ninja toward him and he stab the ninja across the chest.His eyes has change into Bloodshot.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:22 pm
"GAHH!!!!" the ninja wailed as they let out their last breath. All the ninja appeared to be taken care of and now only the bridge remained an obstacle....  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

micco7

900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:51 pm
"so who wants to bomb that bridge?" Daeh as his teammates not caring who did it. His bloodshot was deactivated  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff