Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Married Girl knows about boys! Ask questions here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Person counter
  +1
View Results

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:19 pm
Sinful Nana
Again, I knew I liked you! mrgreen

Haha you're cool biggrin I'm friending you. 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:21 pm
Accepted! ninja I'm getting good friends on here now. This makes me happy. This must be a lucky username or something. Last SN I didn't get any decent people on my lists.  

Djana Nana

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:44 pm
Sinful Nana
Accepted! ninja I'm getting good friends on here now. This makes me happy. This must be a lucky username or something. Last SN I didn't get any decent people on my lists.

Strange. But you're cool =]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:42 am
And just because I like the neck wiggle, dramallama  

Djana Nana

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Ofelia1802

600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:03 am
okay i just recently just got back on the dating train after my ex really screwed me over big time (said i cheated on him and he didnt belive the baby i was preggy with was his and ran off to be with some other b***h and i moved to stay with family) any way my curent Master just got out of a bad relationship too. we have been together since the 27th of october how soon is too soon for the "L" word?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:58 am
Oohhh!! A Kajira! Man, I have so much I want to ask you! <3

But a general rule of thumb I've found is wait until your Master says it. If He takes the initiative, then it will be something you treasure deeply, instead of blurting it out at the wrong time. I waited with mine, and it was such a precious moment, even though he was at work. xp Since both of you have had a rough go of it lately, let Him set the proper timing. That's what He's for, isn't it? blaugh  

Djana Nana

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Ofelia1802

600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:29 pm
thank you for your opinion vary much its just been vary hard for me not to say it...the only thing keeping me from saying it is im afraid he will not return my feelings so i wont say any thing ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:37 pm
If you let him take over the pace, you won't have to worry about him not returning it. But make sure that he knows, through your actions, that it's how you feel about him. And good luck. <3  

Djana Nana

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:07 pm
Love Is Worth Sacrifice

So, my boyfriend and I have been together for a year now. Very much in love, to say the least. I am eighteen, he is seventeen, turning eighteen in March. I am seven months older than he. I've graduated while he is in his Senior Year.

Myself, I have no problem with this. Do you think that is bothers him in anyway or will bother him in the future seeing as we have no intentions of ever seperating?

I am in a very similar situation. I went off to college while my boyfriend is still in high school, but I made a commitment to come visit him when I can. Its a little extra effort but our relationship is worth it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:08 pm
How many partners did you and your husband have before you found each other? Does having a few failed relationships under the belt help?  

Kaiyle Brightblade

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:12 pm
Ofelia1802
thank you for your opinion vary much its just been vary hard for me not to say it...the only thing keeping me from saying it is im afraid he will not return my feelings so i wont say any thing ^.^

I remember feeling that way. I blurted it out because I was tired and not thinking straight. At the time, he said he wasn't sure if he loved me back, and he sounded kinda upset about that. I told him it was fine and I wasn't going to rush him. It didn't actually feel that weird, and he ended up telling me not too long after that.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:04 am
Well, he and I both aren't exactly spring chickens. I think it's not so much that a failed relationship helped us, but that we had been through some experiences that helped us to identify what we were looking for. The last man I dated before my husband was very weak-willed, and after him, I decided that I wanted a man who would stand up for what he believes in. *points to husband* Tah-Dah!

While some people can find each other and never have to look anywhere else, most of us aren't that lucky. We need our previous relationships to help define what we like and do not like in people. And that helps.  

Djana Nana

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:15 pm
Well, I think I've found someone on my first try that I could spend the rest of my life with. Here is my question posted from another topic:

I have been dating a wonderful boy for a year and a half. This is the first serious relationship for both of us, and we both feel that we love each other enough to make a lifelong commitment.

We're going to be geographically separated for a space of about 2 years. By then we will have been dating for three years. We proposed the idea of spending some of that time "separated" so that we would have a chance to date other people, then resume our relationship once we can live near each other again. Neither of us has even kissed another person, and I feel like maybe we should take some time to experiment while we will be far apart anyway. I'd much rather both of us get it out of our systems now and not feel the need to wander later in life.

What do you think? Is this a good idea?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:52 am
I think that doing that is a brilliant idea. And I'm amazed at the maturity level of the two of you to do so.

You definitely need to date a bit, see what is out there, and make sure that you are making the right choice for yourself.

But be prepared for the idea that this separation could take you away from one another. Either one of you might fall for someone during this time period, and it will hurt immensely. Also, don't ask for what he's done during this time. It might give you ammunition in a fight later on. Let this be a separate time in your lives from each other in a lot of ways. That way, the future for you two will be bright and pure.

And in my heart of hearts, I pray that this will be a positive move for you two. <3  

Djana Nana

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:04 am
Thanks for the advice. It would be very sad if one of us found someone else, but if that does happen I guess it would mean that it wasn't meant to be. Most likely I think neither of us will do very well, and we'll come to the conclusion that what we have is special, and there won't be any future doubts.

And yes, we'd definitely agree never to tell each other what happens during the time we are apart.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff