Submit

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:41 pm
I personally prefer pads, because tampons make me nervous. I tried to use one once, but I just cannot get the hang of them. Pads are more convenient for me.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:29 pm
XxNicholeMariexX
SilkTail
Pads! Always pads!

I swear I sound stupid when I say this, but I'm scared of using tampons. I think of it as having sex with a cotton ball attatched to string. That's not happening to me.

I don't worry when I use pads though. The ones I use never move around, they stick where they are supposed to stick, they don't leak, and when they do, it almost never goes on my pants. My period is pretty light most of the time, so I'm lucky.

I agree. Plus tampons are extremely unhealthy....

How?  

ALLIGAT0R TEARS

Familiar Fairy

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

bellazure

Big Duck

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:48 am
I prefer pads.
I don't like the feeling of having a tampon in. It's just so....there. And it's uncomfortable.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:52 am
AmberElric
XxNicholeMariexX
SilkTail
Pads! Always pads!

I swear I sound stupid when I say this, but I'm scared of using tampons. I think of it as having sex with a cotton ball attatched to string. That's not happening to me.

I don't worry when I use pads though. The ones I use never move around, they stick where they are supposed to stick, they don't leak, and when they do, it almost never goes on my pants. My period is pretty light most of the time, so I'm lucky.

How?

User ImageUser Image

Yesh, I have something to say.

Yes, please explain. As far as I know, there's nothing wrong with tampons, as long as you change them.

I guess we'll never know, because I forgot.

iDorkosaurous_Rex

spellfire

Romantic Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:54 am
I wear pads, but I hate the way they feel, and I hate thinking about sitting in my own filth, but I don't like wearing tampons because..well..they kinda hurt me, even the smaller ones sad  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:50 am
I use both because I have a particularly heavy period during the first two days that I start and tampons just don't cut it.

In fact sometimes they work more as a plug than an absorbent material and I can get some pretty nasty cramps from it.

After the flow becomes a little more light I much prefer to wear tampons because then it feels like I am not even on my period at that point.

I don't really think of it as sitting in my own filth either when I use pads. I figure as long as it stays in the crotch area I am good. Just peel it off, toss it and and clean up well with lots of toilet paper, or moist towlettes. =P

Sex with tampons btw? lol You must be using some big ones because I can never even feel mine.  

Pasithea

Pasithea

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:53 am
iDorkosaurous_Rex
AmberElric
XxNicholeMariexX
SilkTail
Pads! Always pads!

How?

User ImageUser Image

Yes, please explain. As far as I know, there's nothing wrong with tampons, as long as you change them.

You can get a disease called Toxic Shock Syndrome from tampons if you don't use the lowest absorbency for yourself or change them frequently enough.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxic_shock_syndrome

You can actually find an informational pamphlet inside your tampon box in regards to this. I actually sat there and read through it once when I was stuck to the toilet with some bad cramps once. lol  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:59 am
Pasithea
iDorkosaurous_Rex
AmberElric
XxNicholeMariexX
SilkTail
Pads! Always pads!

How?

User ImageUser Image

You can get a disease called Toxic Shock Syndrome from tampons if you don't use the lowest absorbency for yourself or change them frequently enough.

You can actually find an informational pamphlet inside your tampon box in regards to this. I actually sat there and read through it once when I was stuck to the toilet with some bad cramps once. lol

User ImageUser Image

I heard about that in Sex Ed.

iDorkosaurous_Rex

ALLIGAT0R TEARS

Familiar Fairy

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:01 am
Pasithea
iDorkosaurous_Rex
AmberElric
XxNicholeMariexX
SilkTail
Pads! Always pads!

How?

User ImageUser Image

Yes there is a risk of TSS but that only becomes higher is you don't use the proper size and absorbancy. Also if you don't take it out within the time limit. Not following these precautions only increases your chances, but that doesn't mean you WILL get it. Many things have risks.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:51 pm
I use pads... when i'm on my period i'm lazy and feeling crappy so the last thing i want to do is put something up my v****a....
however, pads often leak during sleep since i tend to move around and my flow is soo heavy during the day that i change them every hour.
I'm thinking of one of those cups but i don't know since i hate tampons and really only use them for swimming...  

LilPinkCandy

Fashionable Shopper

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:08 pm
User ImageI appoint *you* Secretary of Cheese, and

I only use tampons when I go swimming, I'm not supposed to use them when I don't have to, though, because of some health problems I've had. I'm also constantly afraid that I'm going to leak with tampons. I prefer pads over tampons some days, and tampons over pads others, but I really don't have much of a choice right now xD

User Image*you* Keeper of the Lint.User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:10 pm
AThousandLullabies
i've never worn a tampon, but i know i hate the way pads feel. i always feel like i'm waddling around like a duck.

i couldn't agree more  

Moxcella

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:02 am
On second thought, pads are great for masturbatory purposes. And you can leave them alone for a lot longer.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:15 am
Kaiyle Brightblade
On second thought, pads are great for masturbatory purposes. And you can leave them alone for a lot longer.

Curious about the bolded. Mind explaining?  

ALLIGAT0R TEARS

Familiar Fairy

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

drink more ovaltine

Party Seeker

8,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:13 pm
I use pads, but I'm an athlete (xcountry, track, soccer, basketball) and it just feels so awkward when you run, and if your panties start to ride up, the pad does too. gonk Then you start sweating, and when you feel it it's kind of like, "Gahhh. Am I leaking, or just sweating?" I've never actually had a leakage problem while playing sports, but I always /think/ I do. So I'm thinking that when I do sports, I should use a tampon instead.  
20. ✿ - - - Debating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff