Welcome to Gaia! ::

FANGSTER

Back to Guilds

Regardless of what you are , as long as you have Fangs !! Join us now !! 

Tags: Fangs, Vampire, Demon, Werewolf, Enterainment 

Reply Fangster Main Forum
Show me your Fangs ( Introductions of yourself ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiChasing

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:24 am
Oh my name? It's Yami... I'm a fallen angel, and I was born in the 1600's, but I rarely pray on humans. I hate when people brag or do something and get away with it, or steal other people's glory... Mess with me and prepare to get your a** kicked from here to china (unless you live there lol) I don't believe in making myself seem cool, and I really like music, so I go to lots of concerts. I get pissed off pretty easily, and I'm a bit of a smart a**.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:38 am
ohh well me?...
I cont Vladis bon Reyson just cal me reyson for short im an Hibrid beteen a werewolf and a vampire I honestly dont remmeber much of my life onlie that i was born in 1250 and my mother was a werewolf my father a vampire

Cosplayer Zero

Spooky Seals

3,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:04 pm
I am called Apocalypse. Not because it is my name, but because it is what I bring. I am one of the four horsemen...a demon of sorts.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:10 pm
Hello...I am Vysea Lucrezza Arcadia, the first of the Arcadian bloodline...
I do not have much to say...should you wish to know me better, you must acquire an audience with me...

--vчsєα lucrєzzα αrcαdíα

Akane Dovetail

B e a r ui

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:33 pm
Hello Ladiez And Gentleman..I Am Alice Knight -And Thank You For Inviting Me ;3-. I Am A Pure Blood Vampyre. Yes A Vampyre That -Lovez- The Fresh Scarlet Blood Of A Human...But I Drink Animal Blood Too. (But Not Like Those Vampyrez In Movies And Fake Storiez Where Vampyres Can't Go Into The Sunlight And Also Have To Take Blood From Vermin By Force And Kill The Victim. No, We Vampyres -Can- Go Into The Sunlight Also Survive On Little Amountz Of Blood From An Animal Or Vermin For Somewhat Of A Long Period Of Time And We Can Also Do Much More...)
I Am From The House Of Nite. Where Most Of All The Creatures Of The Night World Walk Amongst Each Other With -No- Interference With Vermin (Humanz) From Vampyres To Witches To Werewolves To Demonz.
Im Not Saying Vermin Are All Bad...But If One Findz Out About The Nite World... There Are -Big- Consequences...Which Might Lead To There Death -And- The Vampyre, Witch, Werewolf, Or Demon That Had Told Them... But Thatz Not The Only Rule/Law We Have To Follow There Are So Many More...The Biggest One Involves Love...
Well I Will Have To Take My Leave Now... Till Next Time Then Eh... ;3-

-Alice Knight

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:14 pm
Thank you for inviting me. I am Kaname Kuran, a pureblood vampire and I am the ancestor of the Kuran family.  

Sullenkiller20

Andalite Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:32 pm
hey could you
donate to me for
dream avie?
it's on sig
^_^
please help

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

~* snickers *
~~* spits blood into pool making water red *
~~~* shows fangs *
~~~~ *,_,*
~~~~~I am an a devil ...
~~~~~~Hidden into an anglic soul body <:0
~~~~~~~<:0
~~~~~~~~* you look deep into my eyes and get scared as you watch it change from teal to blood red *
~~~~~~~~~>:0
~~~~~~~~~~>=D
~~~~~~~~~~~* sucks all the blood out of a random girly girl *
~~~~~~~~~~~~@,_,@
~~~~~~~~~~~~~* drinks blood *
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~* then flys away when the girl ish dead * =3 >=3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:32 pm

Greetings everyone!

Its a pleasure to be invited in such a delightful guild of vampires.
I am Khryseis eae, a pure blood vampire. It has been centuries since I have attended a joyous feast of fellow clan.

khryseis eae

Demigod

29,925 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sin Van Alhazard

5,925 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:16 am
Zahahahahaha~!
Oh well, now, I must admit I'm surprised for the inviter, since I always tried myself to keep on a low profile~
Amazing, I must say, it is truly amazing.
But sadly, I am not a piece of a vampire not even a werewolf.
Well, maybe sometimes I look like one of those, but that's just one of my bad habits~
I am Sin Van Alhazard, your a-little-bit-inordinary omnipolar demon. No special status, I've declined them all. Higher the status, up to the royal families, your life just got more bonds, and I like to be free, as simple as that.
As what the omnipolar said, I have more than just two different personalities.
Some said I have thousands, but I'd bet it's just around 50s, maybe.
It's pretty convenient for work, but for normal days, I'd like to take the pacifist side.
Weird might be the word, but no worries, I've been used to be called like that, zahahahahahahahaha~!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:20 am
good day. the name is DaWolfStorm88. i am a demonic shapeshifter, but im more often found in the form of a wolf as you can see.
my apologies as i do not give out my age. and i have no family.  

DaWolfStorm88

code geass c2 101

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:07 am
im a pureblood vampire  
Fangster Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items