Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
MasterxSlave Full of Temptation (full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:33 pm
Madelyn felt her whole body tighten. "Please no Master!" She exclaimed, she turned around, dropping to the ground and kissing his feet. "Please." She whispered, wrapping her arms around his legs. "I will do whatever you wish for me. Anything." She pleaded.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:35 pm
Andrew's smirk grew. "Anything for me for what?" He asked her not sure what she was wanting to avoid. "I can't say yes to that unless I know what you are wanting to avoid."  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:38 pm
Madelyn peered up him, keeping her arms wrapped around his legs. "No more punishments. Beatings. Tie me up, but please, no more beating. Especially with sharp objects." She frowned, kissing his feet more. "I am yours. I obey." She nodded, pressing her cheek against his legs.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:42 pm
"How do I know that I can trust that statement slave?" Andrew asked kicking you off of him. "Don't touch me slave you're not worthy of touching me." He said spitting next to you. "You just are here for my pleasure and entertainment, along with the torture I choose to implore on you." He said before glaring at you and walking away. "If you pity yourself so then walk on all fours and be my little pet."  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:45 pm
Madelyn frowned, a cut on her lip bleeding softly. She nodded her head, crawling pathetically after him. "Anything you want Sir." She muttered, following closely behind him, pausing to wipe some of the blood off her lip.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:48 pm
As Andrew sat down his personality changed again. "Hey why are you on your hands and knees?" He asked her smiling an innocent smile. "I mean if you're comfortable with it then I guess it works."  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:51 pm
Madelyn raised an eyebrow. "Sir, you told me to crawl and be your pet." She sat back on her heels, peering at him with a questioning look. She pressed on her lip, trying to stop the bleeding, she really shouldn't have chewed on her lip so close to his feet. She frowned and then looked up at him. "Anything you want me to do?" She asked, not wanting to anger him again  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:56 pm
"Not right now. You can do stuff as long as you don't anger me." Andrew said sighing. "You won't like me if I'm angry." He said shaking his head and looking through the channels.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:59 pm
Madelyn nodded softly, kneeling on the floor, watching him, waiting for him to give her something to do. She decided to keep up the pet thing, it seemed to please him. She sat on her heels, curling a long hair around her finger while sucking on her lip. It had finally stopped bleeding, she was cleaning it off. She ran her tongue along her lip, licking up the dried blood.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:11 pm
Andrew sighed. "Well at least it isn't like we ran out of stuff to do." He said to her smirking. "Just be careful when you do things." He added absently as he watched the television.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:20 pm
Madelyn peered up at him. "What do you mean Sir?" She asked softly, finished sucking the blood off her lip. She gently tilted her head to the side, her ears flopping sideways with her head.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:23 pm
Andrew looked at her. "I mean you will always have a job. While you do your job be careful because doing it wrong will anger me." He said to her smiling.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:27 pm
Madelyn nodded. "Of course Sir. I will not disappoint you. I throw myself to you." She smiled weakly, knowing she might be laying it on too thick. But she wasn't going to do anything wrong for the rest of the day. She was in a lot of pain right now, there was nothing she wanted more than to rest in a hot bath. Which was something she was not supposed to do. But she did, once the master has gone to sleep... unless she had to be with him then too.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:29 pm
Andrew looked at the time and saw it was about seven o'clock. "Slave go make dinner. As for what I want just make something and hopefully you have good culinary skills." He said changing the channel.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:35 pm
Madelyn got up and deeply bowed to him as she rushed off towards the kitchen. She looked around the kitchen, deciding on making a pasta dish. She quickly got to work, cooking the pasta, the chicken and making the sauce to put over top. She gently wiped her forehead and soon the pasta was done. She drained it and plated it, and then cut the chicken into squares, tossing it in the pasta, then pouring the sauce. She found some cheese, grating it over the top. She sighed softly, taking it over to the dining table, before going and getting Andrew. "Ready Sir, what would you like to drink?" She asked, hoping to keep him in a good mood.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff