Housewarming Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:30 pm
Duncan found himself surprised yet again by Conner's strength -- the younger Highlander outweighed his kinsman by at least 50 lbs. of sheer muscle and was nearly a head taller. Conner was wiry and had only been 18 when he died, but his knowledge of leverage and his own muscle groups used to leave Duncan gasping for breath as they sparred.

Methos glanced at Phoenix, giving her a wink. "For being such a self-proclaimed ladies' man, he does seem to spend a lot of time wrestling with men."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:25 pm
"Need to drag him to a gay support meeting." She even managed to say that with a straight face for a total of five second before she had to grin at the thought. So no she wasn't in a hurry to learn who the late arrival was, she was good right where she was even if it gave away that she was more trusting of Adam than anyone else around. On that thought she turned to look more steadily at him, "Hey, that brings to mind, when are you going to torture me again?"

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:04 am
That's just fine. Next time a random Immortal shows up, screw letting Phoenix relax, she can go deal with them herself. And as for Methos? Blah blah blah. Needless to say, Etienne would have a sharp witted riposte for both of them if he were involved in the conversation.

Anyway, he's still talking with Connor. "So what really did bring you out here?"

Connor shrugs lightly. "Let's just say you caused a little stir in the antiques industry when you bought this ship. Supposedly, there are still six vintage cannon on board that would make several private collectors very very happy."

Etienne nods. "The guns? Yeah, two of them are even still in firing condition...good for displays, demonstrations, and tall ship parades. Blah blah blah."

Connor grins. "I figured I might bid on a few of them if you're interested."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:17 am
Methos smiled at Phoenix, uncharacteristically pleased that she still wanted him to teach her. "I'm sure continued brow-beating can be arranged," he said.

Duncan was listening to Conner and Etienne's conversation about the canons with interest, having picked up the antiques trade from his "cousin." He had been somewhat out of the loop lately, concentrating on teaching at university and martial arts at the dojo.

He hadn't done much with the trade since Tessa had died.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:36 am
She had to grin at his cheery response, "Aww did you miss me?" Her tone just a little playful, "I missed you too, you're fun to annoy." Well that was a reason to miss him anyway, there were others, no need to go into detial, still Phoniex seemed much happier that Adam agreed. There had been a worry he wouldn't teach her anymore, then she wasn't sure sure what she would have done.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:23 am
"You're not the first person to tell me that," Adam grinned. "Apparently annoying me is a local past time."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:23 pm
"Only sometimes." She answered cheerfully, "Hay I could have dragged Luana along, though for some reason she said she might not be welcome, I told her she was just ditching me." Phoenix had to shrug on that, "So you don't have her annoying her at least?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:18 am
People enjoy annoying Methos so much (in Etienne's opinion, anyway) is that he's such a delightful old grouch at times. Etienne takes particular pride in making the 5000 year old Immortal who was seen so much damn near have a coronary upon witnessing his latest antics.

Meanwhile, for some reason Maurice seems to be intent on refilling people's drinks and bustling about like a waiter. After introducing him to Connor, Etienne finally hustles the poor man down and convinces him to enjoy myself. "Now now, Maurice, it's my bloody party...I'll take care of refilling drinks and hors do'ourves and the like."

He faces the group. "Anyone need more tabasco, reptile meat, jambalaya, or beer? Speak up while you can?"  

Gaston Marceau
Captain

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:10 pm
Methos looked at Phoenix blankly, trying to remember if he and Luana had had a falling out. "Why would Luana feel unwelcome?" he asked, finally.

Meanwhile, Duncan had joined Conner, leaning against the ship's rail. "How long are you here for, then?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:42 am
Connor shrugs at that. "I hadn't decided actually. It's been pretty quiet in New York...no one's awakened from a 300 year nap and come to kill me in forever, it seems." He smiles mischievously at his younger kinsman. "Actually, I'm a little bored."

Etienne, on the other hand, has taken the time to load himself a plate with various Creole goodies. Now that the music's going and people are eating, the party seems to be rolling along on his own. He makes his way back toward Methos and Phoenix. "Sorry about the interruption...least it was one of the good guys this time."  

Gaston Marceau
Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:25 pm
Phoenix had to snort on that, looking at Adam like he was slightly crazy, "Really? You have to ask that? That woman feels unwelcome in her own home, okay mostly becuase I've taken it over, but still." They had decided to rent a house together, was nicer than an apartment with four bedrooms and lots of room and they got along well, so no reason not to. "Otherwise something about not really knowing Gaston and her luck on boats." A shrug on that, "I still say she was just ditching me." Which over all didn't seem to bother her, far use to Luana being like that, "She's finicky with people, very, I still have to wonder how we're friends."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:50 pm
Duncan grinned at his kinsman. "I'm afraid you've caught Seacouver during a rare Immortal drought. It's positively boring around here these days." He lowered his voice so as not to be over-heard by anyone not "in the know." "Methos is absolutely giddy."

Several yards away, Methos nodded at Etienne and Phoenix. "Yeah," he acknowledged, "I love good guys. And I'll bet Duncan's over there telling Conner I'm a p***y."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:56 pm
Etienne laughs. "Yeah, you do tend to get stomped on a bit...then again, in a world of ageless warriors, blacksmiths, thieves, and rock stars, you chose to become a librarian." He leans in for a conspiratorial whisper. "I bet you a hundred bucks that if you take a random head in a fit of rage, it'll deal with that Immortal Nerd image pretty effectively."

As for Phoenix, he gives her a nudge and a wink. "Well, if you think it'll change her mind, you can tell Luana that I don't randomly destroy entire city blocks anymore." A beat. "Hell...the Saints are playing in the Superbowl, and we can have us another barbecue next weekend if y'all want."

Meanwhile, Connor gives Duncan a knowing pat on the shoulder. "Heh heh heh...yeah, I've done a little watching after you the past few years. You've really gotten into the big leagues around here, haven't you?" As for Methos, he gets a friendly wave from across the deck. "And watch out for the quiet ones."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:06 pm
"Her mood as of late might go more for destroying city blocks, I don't know what's been up with her lately." Phoenix gave another shrug on that, "I told her needs to get laid and she threw sharp pointy things at me." Which had amused her half to death, maybe not the best reaction she could have given. "I can call her?"

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:48 pm
Methos raised his beer slightly at Conner's wave, in friendly acknowledgment. "You volunteering to be my berserker victim?" he muttered at Etienne, while maintaining his cheery smile.

The fact that he had been a warrior, blacksmith, thief and medieval versions of rock star-ness many times over during the centuries not withstanding, of course.

A slightly curious glance was tossed to Phoenix, as he remembered being one of the more recent people to actually sleep with Luana. "Really? Sharp pointy things, you say?"

Duncan ducked his head slightly, poorly hiding a smile. "Trust me," he chuckled. "He's not that quiet."  
Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff