Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Tides of Eiren (Angel and S u g a r y) (full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:01 pm
Breya looked at Rowan and then at his father. Ian seemed upset but whatever meaning behind Rowan's words gave him pause. She swallowed hard.

Ian readjusted his robes then rang a bell. A maid entered. "Rosaline...take...take my son's new wife to a seperate chamber have her bathed...tell Liliana afterward to get the girl a dress instead of these rags...Now..." Rosaline nodded and then took Breya's hand. Breya glanced at Rowan before she felt herself pulled away and then being led out the door.

Patrick sighed and stood, readjusting Bethia again. Being only three months of age, the thought of waking her was not an appealing one. "Lets go greet the jackass," he chuckled. He leaned down and kissed Liliana's forehead and then opened the door just as Breya was led from the room and to a seperate chamber. Patrick's lips pursed. "I get the feeling that that girl is part of the problem your da is so angry..."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:05 pm
Rowan smirked triumphantly and watched as they led his wife away. He looked over to his father and then asked, "So you will not be attempting to get rid of her?" He wasn't going to let that happen anyways.

Liliana looked at the girl then raised an eyebrow. "She's hurt terribly... Scared and confused. No doubt my brother's doing." She sighed a little then headed to the chamber that belonged to her brother then entered without knocking.

The moment she went in there, she had to pause. What was that she felt eminating off of Rowan? He really loved the girl? Well, that was probably why he hadn't wanted to marry the other one.

"Hello Rowan, da." She greeted with a small smile.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:15 pm
Ian turned. "Lilly," he greeted. "Rosaline will return shortly...You can help prepare Rowan's new wife...whatever the hell her name is...and then show her around. Rowan and I have business to attend to since his absence has proved a true nuisance and now we must discuss disolving the betrothal contract. I doubt that they will pleased," he mused. "Then we'll figure out what to do with this hasty marriage your brother has gotten himself into. Patrick...you're coming with Rowan and I..." he said simply. Patrick rolled his eyes and then laid Bethia down with the nurse since they were all to be busy then walked back out just as Ian began walking out the door, beckoning Rowan and Patrick to follow him.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:20 pm
Rowan nodded to his sister and smiled and she returned it. "Alright." She replied then watched them all walk out. A hasty marriage... He really loved that girl, it wasn't just his emotions that told her either. She must really love him then... At least, Liliana thought so because she could still feel it, even though she was hurting.

Rowan didn't say anything as they walked, he was too busy formulating how to explain this to his sister.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:29 pm
Breya looked at the reflection. She hardly recognized herself as the woman finished drying her hair with a terry cloth towel while she herself held one wrapped around her slender frame. She doubted she had ever been so clean in all her life. "I'll be back shortly," the maid said simply, leaving Breya standing naked beneath the towel. When the door opened again, she turned as Rosaline led a very beautiful and regal girl her age in. "She's all yours your highness," the maid mused laying a dress on the bed before leaving. Breya looked down. Uncertainty washing over her in waves. She wiped at her eyes. "I'm sorry," she murmered. "I...I uh...never really have been around so much...so many nice things...And...um...I didn't know who...who he was..." she said softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:32 pm
Liliana smiled and wrapped her arms around the girl, making sure not to let the cloth fall. "Aw, it's ok... Rowan... He... He's a very... Complicated individual to say the least but I'm sure his love makes up for it." She pulled away now then looked her over. "Yes, you're just my size. Let me see...." She turned and walked over to a rathe large wardrobe then pulled out a beautiful green dress. "Here you are, miss... I never caught your name." She smiled at her sweetly then tilted her head to the side.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:41 pm
"He...he doesn't love me," Breya said simply. "He told me he did then admitted he was lying just this morning when I was told what he was...or rather who..." She swallowed and looked down. "Breanna...but...Breya for short," she said gently then looked at the gown. It looked far to good for her to wear. She had never seen anything so beautiful in her life. Her eyes widened. "Surely that's not for me," she said breathlessly. "Its...Its beautiful..." She noticed the dark green would make her eye stand out even more. And there was even a silver ringlet styled belt to go around her waist. She looked at the vanity and saw the silver clips and dark green ribbons. Were they going to plait her hair with all that finery. She took a deep breath. "This is probably worth more than all the money I've had in my lifetime..."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:48 pm
Liliana laughed and said, "After wedding jitters. He does, trust me, I can tell." She winked then nodded. "Its for you, come on then, put it on!" She was most certainly the friendly/sisterly type. She held out the dress for her to put on then grinned. "Wait, so you know what he is?" She was a little confused on that part now... But it was then that she realized that the energy Breya was emitting was the same as theirs... Maybe he hadn't said anything yet. She didn't know. "Oh! And my name is Liliana, I'm his sister."  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:56 pm
"He's the prince...that is what he told me. What? Is he hiding anything else from me? I would not be surprised..." She sighed and took the gown and then ran her fingers over the silk before going behind the dressing screen and slipping it on over her frame. It clung to her like a second skin for her torso and breasts. The sleeves snug all the way down to her elbows before flowing out in shimmering silk. Everything below the torso was much the same as the sleeve and danced with the slightest movement. She put on the belt. So afraid she was going to ruin this beautiful albeit very much revealing gown. She came back out from the screen. "I assumed you were his sister...he spoke of having one...I'm sorry your highness but I feel as though I've been strapped to a road for horses to tread all over...I don't know anything about how I'm supposed to behave. I was uncerimoniously dumped into this life...Quite literally..." She sank down on the vanity stool, moving her fingers over the silk then looked at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:00 pm
Liliana was just now starting to get the picture. "Ah, so he was just using you... And didn't realize that you were... And he does... I get it now." She nodded once then sighed a little. "You do not call me your highness, you will be queen one day and are now royalty. You may call me Lily or Liliana." She smiled a little then walked over to her then started to work with her hair. She wasn't going to say anything about what else he was hiding from her, that Rowan could do himself. "Listen, I know that.... Rowan is extremely... Emm.... Well, you know. But he really is a nice man, just troubled. You should try to get to know the real him... I know he wants to know you, trust me."  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:11 pm
She took a deep breath. "Rowan's a jackass," she said simply. She looked at Liliana in the mirror. "Its a bit daunting...I was raised in one of the poorest villages...and the fact that I will one day be....Q-Queen.." She seemd to shudder. "And if he wanted me to know the real him, he would not have done what he did...But its to late now. For all I know, I may well be pregnant with his child..." She took a deep breath. "I hope things lighten up soon. I don't think I could take it if I get told any more lies...He's going to have a hard enough time, gaining my trust..."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:18 pm
Liliana shook her head and said, "He really isn't. I don't want to say anything because I have a feeling he'll speak with you but trust me. I know you don't know me but really, just trust me and try to give him a small break. Though, I do understand where you're coming from." She finished with her hair then had her turn around. "There." She smiled.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:28 pm
Breya took a deep breath and then gave a soft smile at the intricately styled braid with the ribbon and emeralds laced into it. "Thank you..." she smiled and then took a deep breath. "I'm going to have to go down to dinner in this aren't I?" she asked biting her bottom lip. "And be at the mercy of so many strangers," she sighed then closed her eyes and put her hands over her eyes. She noticed that the other woman's eyes were lined with kohl. Jut enough for them to stand out and then saw the kohl pencil on the vanity. "Are you quite sure that everything will eventually come to be good. I'm tired of it not being so..."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:34 pm
"I told you to trust me, didn't I?" Liliana asked then smiled and nodded. "Think of it this way, Rowan wouldn't have married you if he didn't like you at least a little bit. Even he wouldn't be dumb enough to get mixed into something like that. He didn't like the princess and so why would he marry someone that he didn't care for?" She had a good point then smiled and rubbed her back in a comforting way. "It'll all be ok."  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:42 pm
"Aye," she smiled. "Thank you Lilly...I get the feeling...you and I will get on well..." she said simply then stood and readjusted her dress, moving her hand over her bare neck. She looked at the woman. "You look like you've been recently pregnant....I'm sorry...I'm a healer of sorts. I notice things like that..." she said softly. "I'm not calling you fat or anything but a person like me can just...tell you know..."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff