Welcome to Gaia! ::

The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Hangout

Back to Guilds

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Lesbian, Hangout, Friends 

Reply ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Role Play!
Forbidden Love (a vampire rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kashinami-chan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:59 pm
(YESsSSSSSSSSSSSSsSSSSS possessed...noo whee )

That one kiss...completly took me to another world. His world. Not only by one kiss but a long many others. He strocking my fur was pure exctacy.

"Uhm, wow vincent..." I stated.

I look at him with a big smile and pounced on top of him. I starred him in teh eyes and kissed him hard. I never was expecting this but he started it. Whos going to finish it?

(Oh Im on top what now. XP)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:02 pm
(hurry Jesus save him!!!lol rofl )

Vincent moaned in his mouth as his sent his tongue like a probe into the leopard's mouth. All the grief of losing his wife and child; all the times he thought about killing himself was washed away by him.  

Voice of the Ancients

Kashinami-chan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:09 pm
(NOOOO let him do his duties Can we you know do it in here without admin doing something?)

I was completly lost in his kisses and just couldn't stop. I slowly take my shirt and throw it aside as if it never even exsited. Kisses him now all over, I wait for him to make his move.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:35 pm
Vincent woke with a very terrible headache. It also surprised him that next to him was Kashi lightly snoring. The vampire retraced his steps and then realized to his horror what he had done.

Gracefully jumping out of the bed he put on his torn clothes and ran out of the room and inn altogether. He briskly walked which was actually a normal run and quickly followed a man into one of the allyways. He snapped the man's neck and changed clothes.

Vincent wouldn't normally do this but it was a tool for survivng that he learned early on in his vampirirsm.  

Voice of the Ancients

Kashinami-chan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:20 pm
The sleep was amazing for kashinami. He woke up with a glee and strecthed like a little kitten. Kashi looked around and saw that Vincent was not around.
"Huh? Vincent?...Vincent!?" I called
Rapidly putting some decent clothes I exited the inn while saying hi to the innkeeper and the bar tenders. I rush to the main square and sadly do not see him.
"I wonder where he went?..."I sniffled
Where he could be Kashi might never know.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:39 am
Vincent merely was outside the little town over looking the great massive mountains. It reminded him of his own village where he was born in 1623 near the great Alps. Vincent sighed at the memories and took out his scarlet velvet ribbon and let his hair cascade down. The hair reached all the way to his waist and was just swaying leisurly in the wind.

(lol where are we exactly? And Vinnie needs a haircut lol! xd )  

Voice of the Ancients

Kashinami-chan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:55 am
I get out of bed and finally put a light amount of clothing on.
"Man I just forgot everything of what happened." I wisper to myself
I exit through the main doors and I go to the main square and then the marketplace. I feel a bit sad now knowing that vincet is randomly somewhere else. I turn to the left and then turned to the right. Vincent was nowhere to be found.
*sniffle*
" I wish I knew where he was..."

(Yeah sadness)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:57 am
Vincent looked up at the mountains such beauty of nature. All the beauty's of nature however were nothing compared to his wife and now he had betrayed her.  

Voice of the Ancients

Kashinami-chan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:03 am
With Vincnet nowhere to be found I start to go by the marketplace and shop for fish. I soon go back to the tavern and go to my room. With Vincent still in the back of my head I could not even eat my fish. I put the fish back in the bag and store it for safe keeping.
"Oh....Vincent where are you!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:04 am
Vincent sighed angrily he had to face Kashi and tell him the truth!

(I need to get off soon)  

Voice of the Ancients

Kashinami-chan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:07 am
I began to lay down down and still thinking of vincent I blarg in sorrow. I keep tossing and turning adn just started to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:52 am
(lol i got a new rp wanna join? http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town/the-ghost-child-a-supernatural-teen-rp/t.58949501/)

Vincent crept silently into the inn still trying to figure out what he wanted to say.  

Voice of the Ancients

nomikimiki

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:35 am
Name: Jacqueline or Jackie

Sexuality: bisexual

Bio: Jackie is a girl living a fake life. She ran away from her parents, Austria and family for years or since she was 14. She has been going by a fake name and is living from inn to inn, taking random jobs. Right now she is in America hoping she is safe. She is also a nymph

*Exceptional powers: flexible

*Looks: a tall girl that’s not particularly large in the chest area and quite thin. Has long rust colored hair falling at her mid back. Her skin is slightly tinted green in places otherwise her skin is ivory white and her ears are in fine points.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:40 am
Jackie steps onto the cold cobble stone of the town square looking for an inn that looked suitable when she spotted one with a distressed looking man going to. She decided it would be good and followed him in, going to the desk clerk she asked for a room.

(hi there I’m randomly joining yall moo ha ha ha ha )  

nomikimiki

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Role Play!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games