Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexPeasant (PrincexHuman) (filled by Sugary Deception) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:43 pm
Vlad stood up and looked around. He was going to be as quiet as possible. He had a feeling the assassin was near. He started to walk slowly before he heard a crunch. He turned around to see a hand with a cross and garlic being thrown at him. Dodging it he tore off through the trees back to the castle. When he got to the castle he booked it into his room and shut the door huffing as he jumped on his bed ready to attack anyone that came in.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:52 pm
After a little more exploring, Adara made it back to Vlad’s room and saw that his door was closed now. She walked over to it and knocked gently. “Your highness? May I come in?” She asked. She hoped nothing was wrong, she felt something off and wanted to make sure that he hadn’t gotten hurt or worse.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:55 pm
"Is there anyone with you? If so then no if not then sure." Vlad said not really wanting to be surprised by another attack. He still had his sword and shield in hand he wasn't letting that hunter come after him.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:00 pm
Adara opened the door and blinked when she saw the shield. “What happened?” She asked, worry lacing her words again as she shut the door behind her. It was never a good sign when you walked in and saw someone holding a shield and sword. “I had a feeling that something was wrong and I just wanted to make sure…” She stopped, realizing that she’d said yet again that she had a feeling about something that turned out to be true.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:05 pm
Vlad looked at her. "It's the hunter they're here." He said before lowering the weapon and shield. "Anyways why I called you in here. I had to pass a test put forth by my father. The end was a choice between either following my heart or father's wishes." I say to you sighing. "It's hard to say this but we had a problem with it and I guess what I'm trying to say is I chose to take on my heart." I say not sure if you understood what I was trying to say.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:09 pm
Adara frowned at his words. The hunter was there? Had they not had enough with killing his father? Wait, hunter? His father had been a vampire too? She shook the question off as he started speaking again. “That’s great!” She said smiling. “Following your heart is always the best thing to do.” She said, nodding once. She was completely unaware of the fact that she was one of the choices.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:13 pm
"Yes but that's not the part that I needed to tell you." Vlad said sighing. He stood up and walked to the window and looked out of it. "There is something that you need to know but I don't know how to say what I have to say." He added before turning his attention to her.

Only thing he could think of was to look in her eyes. He didn't know if he loved or if he would love her but he had chosen to save her and it had brought him back. He had to give her a chance. The only thing was what was her name? His father had called her Adara but he didn't know if that was really it. "Um is your name Adara?" He asked her.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:16 pm
Adara blinked then tilted her head to the side. “What do you have to tell me?” She asked, confused. “What? Oh, yes, that is my name.” She said smiling a little before her look went back to showing how confused she was. What did he have to tell her? He seemed nervous about it and he was looking into her eyes. She was starting to get a little nervous again.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:19 pm
"Um well there were two paths and Gweniry was on one and on the other was..." Vlad said not wanting to finish. She had been good at guessing he was sure she would understand where this went. His hands went into his pockets as he tilted his head down and stood there not sure why he felt so awkward about this.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:28 pm
Adara tilted her head to the side as she thought about what he said. It took her a few moments before she realized what he was getting at. “Me?” She asked blinking in shock. Why had she been one of the choices? That was something she hadn’t anticipated in the slightest bit. “And who did you choose?” She asked, already knowing the asnwer or at least she thought she knew it.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:35 pm
Vlad's hand came out of the pocket pointing at you. "Don't ask me why or how. The reason I still don't know. I guess it's because I get along with you and not Gweniry but I don't know." Vlad said lifting his face up and shrugging. "Are you mad that I chose you?" He asked you.

He didn't regret her not liking it. I mean he was a vampire who drinks blood. I mean he did kill his own mother after his father had cared so much for her. Vlad sighed did he deserve to marry the girl who his dad had hinted at him loving or not. I guess time will tell but I still think that I deserve the worse of the two I mean I'm weak but I can't show that I will have to be tough for my father, and my mother keep my family alive. He thought to himself not letting a frown cross his features.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:40 pm
Adara raised an eyebrow then shook her head. “No, I’m… Just a little shocked and confused.” She said. “Which apparently you are too.” She said smiling a little again. “Well, I… I suppose I should… Go get some rest so I can get up early and leave tomorrow…” She said, biting her lip a little bit. She did need to go back home, her aunt was sickly now too and needed help. She couldn’t let her cousin take care of her on her own.

Her aunt had taken her in when she had no one, she felt that helping her was the least she could do.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:45 pm
Vlad shook his head. "She'll have to come to the castle. I can't let you go home." He said lowering his head and sighing. "I learned many things in that dream test. One of which that my father couldn't let his wife leave because of his father. He had told me 'your grandfather wouldn't let her leave because if she left the castle she would die and so would I'. So I can't let you leave for both of our lives." Vlad said to you.

He didn't know if it was true but the country could not risk it. His country had just lost their king they couldn't lose their soon to be king. Vlad leaned against the window. "Is that acceptable for you to stay in the castle?" He asked you his eyes looking straight into yours.

((I think I am going to make a profile for the hunter just so we both can take over him if need be.))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:50 pm
Adara blinked at his words. They would both die if she left? Were they bound in some way now? She merely nodded and said, “It’s acceptable…” She gave him a small smile then bit her lip a little out of nervousness again. She had a strange feeling now… One that she hadn’t ever felt before. She felt the need to be near him, to hold him. That was a little shocking which caused her to blink and then look down.

What was going on?

((Mk xD and I think that since it was kind of a love at first sight thing in a way, that they should be soul mates and that the feeling to be near them at all times as well as the fact that they’d die if they weren’t together could be part of it?))  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:56 pm
"Alright I'll send a trusted advisor to go pick them up tomorrow morning." Vlad said. "I don't know what's going on I think it is a vampire thing." He said to Adara. The feeling just intensified. Before compared to now it was like a 1 and now it was at like 15 on a scale of 10. Why didn't his father ever think of telling Vlad about this.

I'm assuming he was going to tell me later on. I wish he could have told me earlier. Vlad thought to himself. "I don't know what's going on and usually I do. I have always been considered a genius by my peers and tutors even by my father. This is a different feeling. What is going to happen to us?" Vlad asked Adara fear present in his voice.

((Yea that could work. I have a very good plot twist with the vampire hunter that will show up soon XD))  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff