Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:26 pm
"Mom can you bring some wine over with you. I mean I know I'm underage but I believe this is cause for a celebration." Bradley said as he finished the salad and washed his hands off again. "So please if you could do that it would really make me happy."

"Oh hunny I'd bring it over even if it wasn't for your first slave. I'm just leaving so after picking it up I should be there within 20 minutes. Now you keep that slave in line. I love and will see you soon." Mrs. Bradshaw said hanging up and working on coming over.

"Well there you go. We've go your wine." Bradley said putting the meatloaf in the oven and sighing. "She never knew I could cook so you're off the hook for that." He said chuckling.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:32 pm
"Thank you Master." She was quite excited and proceeded in hugging him for the wine. "Sorry, you are very warm, and I am not so much..." she smiled shyly. Still, she couldn't tell him who she really was. First he wouldn't understand, she would be reported. Secondly, she would have to escape later, he was to know as little as possible.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:35 pm
Bradley chuckled as she hugged him. "It's quite alright. Well mom is going to be telling me later on when you are washing the dishes." He said pointing towards the dishwasher. "Whether she approves of you or not. If she doesn't approve you'll know because she'll be overly loud about it."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:39 pm
Not like she really cared, but if she actually were some sort of slave she probably would. "I'll try my best to leave a good impression on her. Though I really hope she does not try to abuse me." she laughed a little and looked over at the dishwasher. It would all be simple enough to use, though she really detested the idea of doing such labor.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:41 pm
Bradley chuckled. "Hey at least you don't have to hand wash the dishes." He said chuckling. "Good as long as you do a good impression you'll be alright. I hope you like meatloaf and salad."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:46 pm
"Yes, true. I'm sure I can make a good enough impression on her. She may not be easy to please, but I think I am charming enough to not make her hate me completely." Standing up she walked over to a wall where an apron was hanging, "hmm..." Pulling it over her head she tied it around her neck and of course was having difficulty with the back, "Do you think you could help me? I want to be in the right clothes when she gets here. Ha, I will look like the perfect little maid." she said smiling.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:50 pm
Bradley chuckled. "Sure I'll help you out." He said standing behind her and tieing it up. "Alright I'm just letting you know cause you were suppose to be the slave with the worst problems." He said shrugging as he walked back to the oven.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:59 pm
"Worst problems? What do you mean by that?" she turned to him curiously and flattened out the lower part of her dress trying to make herself look neat. She knew his mother would arrive any moment and she had to look clean and hard working in order to fool her as well.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:03 pm
"I don't know that is just what I was told. Something about you being rebellious, very different, awkward around people, and usually starves self. But that is just what I was told." Bradley said shrugging. He didn't know if any of it was true.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:11 pm
"I could try to explain all that to you... but it just wouldn't work out." she said shaking her head and turning to one of the windows nearby. It was finally dark out and she let out a sigh of relief seeing so. She had heard of vampires growing close to their victims. That would never be her. The closest he would be to her alive was a hug, and the skin on his neck in her teeth if he were to die.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:13 pm
"Why can't you explain?" Bradley asked taking the meatloaf out when it was done. He set it down to cool. "I mean I would like to know to see if I could help you out." He said shrugging leaning against a wall.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:19 pm
"I don't think you could. Even if you wanted to do so with all of your heart and more." she smiled and shook her head. "Besides, your mother is on her way, we don't need any emotional instability." Perhaps I will tell him later... though I really don't think it is the best of ideas.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:22 pm
"Alright as long as you're not a vampyre and going to drain me of blood while I sleep I think it's fine." Bradley said laughing slightly. "I mean you aren't are you?" He asked as a car pulled up into the driveway. His mom would take a while cause she had to evaluate everything to make sure his house was in pristine condition.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:32 pm
Not in your sleep, that's a dirty way of killing. "No... I wouldn't kill..." she shook her head and saw his mother outside. "Perhaps I should go into the living room to prepare." she began to walk past him, feeling guilty.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:35 pm
"Yea that's a good idea but she'll be preoccupied making sure everything is pristine. She's weird about that too." Bradley said sighing. Truth is I wish my father was alive instead of her but she killed him and no one could prove it. His father was nice his mother was the devil to slaves. I vowed to be like my father and I will be like him. He thought going into a trance not paying attention.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff