Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][1x1][L-N+]The ways to obediance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Likey?
  yes
  No
  W-WTH?! You Sadist *****!
  COOKE!
View Results

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:00 am
Jason woke up and went downstairs. "Morning."He said heading into the kitchen and began to make brunch.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:15 am
Xion watched Jason warily following him into the kitchen standing off to the side of the entryway watching him still slightly suspicious of the man and what he was cooking. He didn't know what to think of this at all he was confused unsure what to make of this.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:25 am
Jason smirked as he watched Shini from the coner of his eye. "Look..Just cause I like it rough doesn't mean im bad." Jason said as he started to make eggs.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:30 am
"Never said you were..." Xion said slightly as he moved to leaned against the entryway wall. At the smell of the eggs Xion's stomach stated to rumble as he remembered he didn't eat anything yesterday except for lunch. So yea he was hungry as it rumbled again as he blushed lightly looking down.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:15 am
Jason laughed as he started on bacon and pancakes. As soon as it was done, Jason dished some on a plate for Shini and handed it to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:37 am
Xion took the plate without looking up. "Thanks." he said quietly has he headed to the table sitting down as he started to eat, slightly surprised that it actually tasted good. "Its good." he said with a light smile. At home he always had food like this but for some reason Jason's tasted slightly different but he didn't think to much of it as he shook the feeling away.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:55 am
Jason smiled as he sat across from shini and started to eat. "Thank you. I didn't thik I was that good of a cook." Jason said smiling.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:01 am
Xion smiled as he ate silently his mind wandered back to home thinking of what parents would say about him skipping school, or not comming home at all for the matter...they probably don't care... he sighed a sad smirk quivering his lips.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:09 am
"You OK?" Jason asked as he leaned forward and lifted Shini's chin. "Whats wrong?" He asked softly. Jason was never this soft or gentle, but around Shini he was.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:58 am
"Hmmm oh um yea. I'm fine. Just thinking about how I'm going to get scolded about missing school and not comming home from my parents." he said smiling, it wasn't a complete lie. He was going to get scolded but it wasn't from his parents. More from the maid who mostly took care of him and his teachers.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:38 am
"Do you want me to drive you to school?" Jason asked as he began to eat again. When he was done, he put his dish in the sink and washed it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:01 am
"Its fine, all my classes are over anyways" Xion said as he finished eating taking the plate over to the sink washing it. Xion was already in his third year of high school and he already took most of the classes he needed to graduate, he has all the credits he needs as well. So half of his schedual is empty and with no electives he just has half a day on him. Hmm what will I do after I graduate... he thought to himself as the sink almost overflooded. Shutting the water off quickly Xion drained it. Drying his hands he walked out back into the living room.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:09 pm
Jason followed Shini out into the living room and sat on the couch. "Well..we have until three to do anything we want." Jason said sighing. "What do you want to do?" Jason asked. even though Jason liked it rough he was willing to tone down the sex...for a bit for him. He smirked as he looked at Shini.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:22 pm
Xion thought of something to do, but he couldn't think of anything. All his homework was done and he knew there would be nothing on TV. "I don't know." he said shrugging. "Whatever is fine...I guess." he said until he realized what his words ment again. Damnit, I really need to watch what I say around him. he said facepalm.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:09 pm
Jason smirked again as he got up and went closer to shini. "Are you sure? You know I love it rough..But I'll tone it down a bit..no leg shackles." Jason said before placing his lips over Shini.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff