Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

Aayami Pevensie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:38 pm
Ada-elf dried her hands and went to dust around the castle and bang out the rugs. It had been quiet for a few moments so this would be a good time to catch up with her thoughts.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:57 pm
"All done." She finished the cake and set it out for the elves who wanted a piece. She started to clean the kitchen.  

xXxForbidden DeathxXx

OG GO

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200

Frost of the Wild Magic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:25 pm
Frost slowly entered,"Um Hello?"He slowly walked forward.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:46 am
Pepper walked in after the elf in front of her and immediately got to work. She didn't like to waste time.  

chinagal18

Blissfully Blue

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:23 pm

Blue entered the Giggling Pear with hesitation. Oh gosh this was going be a lot of work. She looked around, and saw working elves. Perhaps she should do that too. Immediately, she went ahead and started to clean the floors. She wanted to ram her head against the floors for acting as clueless as she was. Ugh.

|| I hope it's okay if we use different shades of purple gonk ||

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:45 pm
Rocky walked into the Giggling Pear, looking around and smiling. 'This....is cool....' The house elf thought as she made her way deeper into the kitchen. As she looked at all the elves working she decided to help out with the dishes. After all, she was good at washing dishes.  

skywalkerlover

IRL Vampire

Frost of the Wild Magic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:33 pm
Frost knelled by Blue,"Hey would you like some help? My name is Frost I am new as well."Frost gave her a light smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:31 pm
"hello fellow house elves" sed dei-dei as she walked into the giggling pear." im new here so is thare anything i can help with?"  

Aoife24601

Sweet Pumpkin

Nite of Storms

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:24 am
Stormy the elf walks in timidly...then waves.
"I'm very happy to be here."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:15 pm
"hi stormy" sed dei-dei. "are yous new here too?"  

Aoife24601

Sweet Pumpkin

Nite of Storms

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:20 pm
~Nod's Timidly to Sed Dei-Dei, while scrubing floors~
I heard of the kind hogwarts goodness here and I came in. My old master freed me, but I had nothing to do or no where to go so I scurried to the kitchens here for some work to help good witches and wizards.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:40 pm
Endria comes in into the kitchens to find many elfs doing different tasks.Not so sure of how to ask,she decides to go to a group of elfs standing together to aks"Errr....Hi... Where can I find some hot chocolate?"
Unsecure of what to expect she waits for an answer.

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Nite of Storms

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:04 pm
Oh how wonderful to see you Miss Endria, here is some chocalte as requested....Be careful not to burn your tongue that would be very bad for Stormy Elf she would have to punish herself somehow...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:30 pm
"Wow! thanks! you are really fast! and dont worry I wont burn myself.by the way Im going to the Holiday hall,I think you guys can come right?Im not sure.I think Alicia elf is there....or not...hmmm...dont listen to me Imnot sure at all....
well thanks Im gonna go now,can I have a..big plate or something to put these chocolate cups?I dont think Ill be able to carry them without burning."Endria said eager to get to the holiday hall.

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Aoife24601

Sweet Pumpkin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:16 pm
"here you are miss andrya i am sure glad to have somthing to do."  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items