Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
S e a Change ~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Esquillo

Shirtless Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:22 pm
Zach nodded. "Yeah, I don't think I'd like having my parents choose... I know my mom would want me to marry my ex girlfriend. Not a fun 'eternity'." He put a hand on her shoulder, since he knew it was a gesture of comfort by the way she used it before.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:03 pm
Aria nodded. "I know my fiance already but, as I said, I don't like him and I will not marry him." Of course, to not marry him she'd really have to go to extremes but either way she'd do it. "How'd we get onto depressing matters like this?" She tilted her head to the side then shook her head. "Nevermind, forget I asked."

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Esquillo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:12 pm
Zach smiled. "I can change that." He took out a plastic bag with a box in it. "I brought fireworks, since I thought they might amuse you." He opened the bag and pulled out the box, which had "TNT" printed in a few places. "Would you like to see them?" He asked, opening the box and tilting it so she could see the actual fireworks inside.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:47 pm
Aria blinked and tilted her head to the side. "Fireworks?" She looked at the contents of the box then back to him. "They just look like enlarged sticks..." She was very confused.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Esquillo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:05 pm
Zach nodded. "They have mini explosives in them. To show you, we'd have to get off the rock, then I'll light the fuse and we could watch them light up. Do you want to?" He took one out and showed her the fuse as he spoke.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:43 am
Aria smiled and nodded. "Yes, I want to." She nodded then tilted her head to the side again. "Did you bring something to light them up?" If he didn't, she could always do it herself.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Esquillo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:40 am
Zach nodded and pulled a lighter out of the bottom of the box. "I came prepared." He said, laughing a little. "Come on." He slid off the rock and back into the water, and, once she was in the water as well, set on of the fireworks on the rock and lit the fuse, then backed up quickly as it went off.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:54 pm
When he slid into the water, Aria followed suit and watched him light the firework. When it went off, she scooted closer to him and held onto him. She hadn't expected it to be loud like that and she most certainly wasn't that jumpy, it just took her by surprise.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Esquillo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:19 pm
Zach smiled at her, then looked back at the fireworks. When it died down, he walked over and dunked it in the water to cool it off. Then he threw it onshore. "I'll throw that away when I leave, I promise." He said, putting another one down. "Every one I brought does different things. Wanna see this one, too?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:41 pm
Aria smiled and nodded. At least this time she'd be prepared for the noise. "What's different about it?" She tilted her head to the side curiously and looked up at him.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Esquillo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:46 pm
As he pulled out his lighter, Zach said, "Well, the colors are a different, and the noise on this one will be louder than the other one. Not by much, but it is noticeable." He lit the fuse and backed up to her, watching it go.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:49 pm
Aria nodded and watched as it lit up again. She did notice the sound change but it didn't phase her as the last one had. She smiled widely and then looked over at him. "That's very cool. Obviously, we don't have that where I am from... Humans have interesting things."

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Esquillo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:56 pm
Zach grinned. "Thanks. But I'm sure you have some stuff I've never seen where you're from." He dunked the firework in the water and threw it onshore, like the other one. "More, or do you think we're done?" He, personally, was neutral. He liked fireworks, but could always light them off later.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:42 pm
Aria thought a moment then shrugged. "I suppose that is true..." She shook her head then sighed a little, rubbing her ears slightly. "My hearing's a little more enhanced than humans'... so I think maybe we should be done for now or I'll get a head ache." She smiled a little then nodded once to back up her agreement. "Now I desperately want to see your world..." She frowned slightly then sighed.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Esquillo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:41 pm
Zach nodded. "All right." He put the box and his lighter back into the plastic bag and tossed it onshore, so he'd remember to throw away the other two. "I can bring pictures, or maybe my laptop. But there's no guarantee I won't drench it, so I'm not really sure if I should."

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff