Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Who's your favorite character of the entire .hack// series? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:10 pm
Yeah, I really like Kite too, and Balmung...and Gardenia..Atoli, and Alkaid. XD If I reaaaaaaally had to pick one I guess it would be Balmung since he's a beautiful creature heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:07 pm
Balmung of the Azure Sky, hands down.

He's super classy, and insanely bad-a**. I love the way he looks, and the way he fights. But his personality sells it.

Best 5 seconds ever. (.Hack// sign)

Other than that, I agree with Sauce-kay. He's a beautiful creature. ♥

iiStryfe

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:43 pm
Yes he is~ he like, was in my party as much as possible in IMOQ when I replayed it. XD It was weird though, the first time I played IMOQ, I hated him. Like, a lot, now he's my favorite. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:00 pm
I hated him and I still don't really like him. He's like ehh for me. He's pretty, but I don't really love his personality.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:27 pm
XxGrieverxX
I hated him and I still don't really like him. He's like ehh for me. He's pretty, but I don't really love his personality.

I like Balmung better when he's a pervert. Then he's fun.
@iiStryfe: Listen, all of .hack//SIGN is awesomeness.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:11 pm
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX

I never really saw him as a perv until Legend of the Twilight, which I thought was weird. To me, he didn't act like normal Balmung, like in IMOQ and AI Buster is how I see Balmung.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:18 am
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX

I never really saw him as a perv until Legend of the Twilight, which I thought was weird. To me, he didn't act like normal Balmung, like in IMOQ and AI Buster is how I see Balmung.

He probably wasn't a perv till Legend of Twilight. For me, it's probably like how ever since I read //4koma, I have trouble visualizing Kite with anything other than the personality they gave him (which actually works pretty well for him XD )  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:10 am
where can you read 4koma (if you read it online)? I've tried finding it and for some reason I can't find it ;_;  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:17 pm
Sauce-Kay
where can you read 4koma (if you read it online)? I've tried finding it and for some reason I can't find it ;_;

You can read some of it online here, but I really recommend you buy it because it's an amazing series, the official translators did better, there's more offline, and that will never update because the scanning group suspended the project. Also please don't report me for the link TT^TT  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:32 pm
Gourd! He's hot and cool too! *glomps Gourd*

I like Balmung too and Tsukasa  

CerisiaWolfBlade

Hilarious Werewolf

2,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gaian 50

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:20 pm
thank you sir and/or ma'am~ I think I checked onemanga before but they didn't have it and onemanga is dying right now anyways so ;_; And I guess I didn't think of checking mangafox. But yay, I've always wanted to read 4koma. XD

and no I'm reporting you right now kkkkkkkkk lolool  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:45 am
Sauce-Kay
thank you sir and/or ma'am~ I think I checked onemanga before but they didn't have it and onemanga is dying right now anyways so ;_; And I guess I didn't think of checking mangafox. But yay, I've always wanted to read 4koma. XD

and no I'm reporting you right now kkkkkkkkk lolool

Ma'am was correct. Dude, I've even had my avatar in dresses for days before. How weren't you sure if I was male or female? XD XD XD
I think I found //4koma there when I was looking for somethin' (dunno what) and it came up and I saw the .hack in the title and checked it out.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:42 am
I do that to everybody XD Whether I know their gender or not loooool.

Yeah I do that a lot too lol except its more like oh hey this manga looks cool /reads, gets distracted and never finds what I was actually looking for ): Like, that is how I got into Dogs: B&C for example lolol  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:00 pm
Sauce-Kay
I do that to everybody XD Whether I know their gender or not loooool.

Yeah I do that a lot too lol except its more like oh hey this manga looks cool /reads, gets distracted and never finds what I was actually looking for ): Like, that is how I got into Dogs: B&C for example lolol

Usually I'm not looking for anything urgent when that happens and actually just want to find a cool manga to read XD  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:16 pm
Nite_Runner Netizen
Gourd! He's hot and cool too! *glomps Gourd*

I like Balmung too and Tsukasa

I totally forgot about him. I can't remember much about him though. I never finished Roots and I watched it like a year or so ago. D:  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff