Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][1x1] The Prince and the Pirate [Nileregwen DoUrden] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:42 am
Larc smirked as he followed. "I am thoroughly impressed your highness. I haven't seen the boy that riled up in months." Larc said. "I think you'll be a good addition to the crew and don't worry about them. Aidan has the best crew around."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:29 pm
"Why are you so happy about making your 'boss' riled up?" Louis asked as he led the way through the palace.
Aiden pissed him off in ways he didn't want to think about.
And yet... the pirate king was rather cute.
He would've been popular... if not for him being a damned pirate.  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:01 pm
"He has never been my boss, If you know anything about the hierarchy of pirates then you know that he fought me for his position. He won so he is now king of the pirates and as a result I was to be killed. He has saved me from such a fate by bringing me here." Larc said smiling. "I'm happy about him being riled up because he needs to be, hes far too serious these days hes working himself to a quick grave not that he is really going to survive more than a few years anyway with the bullet in his lung." Larc continued.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:25 pm
This gave Louis pause, "Bullet?" the prince asked, stopping in his tracks and turning directly to Larc. "If he is to die, why strive for power only to have it waste away as his own body does? That doesn't make much sense to be honest."  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:29 pm
"He doesn't want to be limited because of it, so he strives and pushes his body further than he should. Hes even searching for a way to remove it. No doctor will do it." Larc said smiling he knew he had gotten the princes attention.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:59 pm
Louis shook his head, "Stubborn brat..." the prince replied, turning and heading down the hall again. "If he wants to be put in an early grave, be my guest. It's hardly part of my problem now, is it?"  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:09 pm
"It is your problem now, you'll be on his ship under his command. If he goes down during a critical part of a voyage then its very likely you could be captured or killed." Larc said his face serious. "It is the crew's job to make sure the captain doesn't push himself to far."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:57 pm
BUMP  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:37 pm
Sighing, Louis arrived at his rooms, the doors opening via a couple of guards, as he showed Larc inside. "So then, what are Aidan's weaknesses?" the prince asked, turning sharply to the pirate. "As in, what can I exploit to make sure he stops when he needs to stop?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:26 pm
"You want to know his weaknesses?" Larc questioned surprised. He had been going to argue about it before Louis explained his reasoning. "Most of the time you won't know hes pushed himself too far until he can't breath, starts coughing, or coughs up blood. Thats when hes in some serious trouble. Hes the only captain to have a doctor on board his ship. One other way to tell though is if he starts straining to do things. Its only subtle so you'll have to watch him. If you wind him though it'll make him stop. So knocking him lightly in the chest or punching him in the stomach would work if he doesn't stop by suggestion."  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:08 pm
"Physical violence... yay." Louis spoke with a rather bored yet sarcastic tone. "A sickly captain is hardly a captain at all... but I suppose his weakness I can deal with."
The prince smirked slightly, sharp eyes focusing on Larc for a moment.
"If he starts coughing up blood... I'll simply tie him to his bed and have the doctor monitor him day and night. That should certainly force him to take things... a bit easier."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:00 pm
Larc couldn't help but let out a bout of laughter at Louis' words about tying Aidan to the bed. He knew Aidan would be forced to have bed rest at some point but he wasn't going to be quiet about it. "Violence isn't necessary only when he really has pushed himself too far. "Hes not really sick unless hes pushed too far and he really tries not to unless in dire situations. He doesn't ever let his crew down." Larc explained.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:54 pm
"I am simply keeping my options open." Louis replied as he began to sort through his wardrobe for the appropriate wear. "I have no doubt that I can physically overpower Aidan if need be, so you should not worry in regards to that."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:18 pm
"I wouldn't be so confident young prince, Aidan may look weak and scrawny but he haz 'ad many years on dat ship of 'is pullin' 'is own weight." Larc said with a laugh. "Give yerself a few months an' maybe you throw 'em over yer shoulder like a doll. 'Course ya 'ave to account fer 'is struggling too."  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:30 pm
Shrugging, Louis continued to pull clothes out of his wardrobe. "I got the better of him in the cell, didn't I?" the prince asked with a raised eyebrow. "Besides, I'm not as weak and defenseless as people seem to think either."  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff