Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] I Do Believe In Fairies, I Do, I Do Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:29 am
"Yea, then my parents would tickle us until we couldn't breath" He said laughing as he noticed Orin over excitement. "You get too excited for your own good you know that right?" he said laughing as he started to tickle him.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:20 am
"I know but I can't help it, i'm so happy your here and that I don't have to keep my secret from you anymore." Orin said smiling brightly. "I don't have to be afraid anymore."  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:26 am
"You never HAD to be afraid of me. You could've just told me whever." he said climbing into the car. "I bet Auntie forgot me." he said chuckling. He wondered how many people remembered him.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:34 am
"How could she forget you?" Orin questioned. "She hasn't, every time we go there she always asks if I've heard from you."

"Its true, she asks about you. She'll be quite glad to see you too." Orin's father said smiling as he started the car.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:51 am
"I guess so. After all she was nearly suffocating me when I had to leave." he said, "Remind me to never let her give me a hug when I have to leave for something like moving again..." he said shuddering.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:40 am
"I think you should run as soon as we get there then. She'll no doubt hug you upon seeing you." Orin said.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:43 am
"If she doesn't reconize me." he said but he had a feeling that she'll know somehow.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:57 am
"She'll know its you, she always does. I swear shes psychic, cause she always tells me she believes in fairies when I see her." Orin said smiling.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:36 pm
"She's been saying that ever since we were little." he said chuckling although back then they thought nothing of it much but now it seemed a bit odd?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:00 pm
"Yeah she has, I guess I just never really realized it." Orin said softly. "Either way she'll be happy to see you."  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:04 pm
"Lets hope she doesn't kill me like last time." he said as they pulled in front of the shop. He sighed taking a breath as he climbed out.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:13 pm
"she didn't kill you." Orin protested. "I would have cried if she had. Come on." Orin said racing to the door.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:44 pm
"She almost did then" he said rolling his eyes as he raced Orin to the door as they tied. As they stepped in, everything seemed normal for now.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:05 pm
"But she didn't." Orin said smiling as Mikage entered. "AUNTIE!!!" Orin called out through the restaurant. Most of the customers already knew Orin too well to not even look up.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:15 am
Mikage was about to tell Orin not to call for Auntie but it was too late as he did when they walked in. Now I really am going to get killed. he thought as he waited for auntie to make her apperance as he mentally prepared himself.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff