Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
WAR!!!!! WOODCLAN vs. PEBBLECLAN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ROLEPLAYERS!!! Who will win this great war?
  WOODCLAN!!
  PEBBLECLAN!!
View Results

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:12 am
(lol Cinderstar you've been wanting to do this since we were talking about it that one day xD)

Cursedstar stared into her former apprentice's eyes. Fond memories suddenly crashed over her...
------------------

Cinderpaw pounced towards Cursedsong as if she were attacking her. Cursedsong ducked and twisted, She reached out with a paw so she could brush the side of Cinderpaw's coat. "I missed!" The apprentice whined, sitting down and hanging her head. Cursedsong laughed at the 7-moon old apprentice. "You missed because I'm an amazing fighter. When I'm done with you, we'll be able to take on the whole forest together!"

Withefire spun around hissing. "Redpine!" he spun around and bared his fangs. "Your Clan's made a big mistake by attacking PebbleClan!" He launched himself at the WoodClan Warrior, claws glinting in the moonlight.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:54 am
Streakpelt fell back as Batwing bit her. She hissed at the WoodClan cat. "You will never beat PebbleClan!" she growled. The Tabby she-cat jumped onto Batwing and clawed her, feeling satisfaction as the blood dripped between her paws.

Bumblebee watched the fighting. Please, StarClan. Don't let any of my clanmates get hurt. she prayed to her ansectors. She waited in a hollow tree with supplied incase an injured cat came over.

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

Spiceshadow

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:44 pm
Lynxpaw yowled and rolled on her back, shaking Cinderpaw off. She slashed at her face and kicked her away. Lynxpaw jumped to her paws and saw Redpine fighting with another cat. She turned back and waited for Cinderpaw to come back. This may have been her first battle, but she was determined. Then something struck her mind. I haven't even had any battle training! How will I know what to do? "Guess I go by instincts." She ran at Cinderpaw ready to attack again.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:51 pm
x-Angel Pyro-x
(lol Cinderstar you've been wanting to do this since we were talking about it that one day xD)

Cursedstar stared into her former apprentice's eyes. Fond memories suddenly crashed over her...
------------------

Cinderpaw pounced towards Cursedsong as if she were attacking her. Cursedsong ducked and twisted, She reached out with a paw so she could brush the side of Cinderpaw's coat. "I missed!" The apprentice whined, sitting down and hanging her head. Cursedsong laughed at the 7-moon old apprentice. "You missed because I'm an amazing fighter. When I'm done with you, we'll be able to take on the whole forest together!"

Withefire spun around hissing. "Redpine!" he spun around and bared his fangs. "Your Clan's made a big mistake by attacking PebbleClan!" He launched himself at the WoodClan Warrior, claws glinting in the moonlight.

((AAAAAH! ok i see. i'll stay out of it then Cinderstar.))  

Sir naphalatha

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:58 pm
Honeyheart looked around among the chaos for a strong opponent. after finding one, he pounced without hesitation and tried to bite. the other cat jumped away and swipped at Honeyhearts eyes. Honeyheart barley dodged in time and taking the same motion from the dodge used it to augment his next swipe...which was fast, and drew blood.
"what's your name?" Honeyheart yowled as he lunged.
his opponent dodged, and pinned Honeyheart to the ground.
"That's none of your concern woodclan pond-scum!"
using his hind legs, Honeyheart kicked his opponent off him and arched up, waiting for the next blow.
"I would like to know who i am fighting!"
"Ok, i'll tell you...if you win!" he awnsered, and lunged.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:08 pm
cinderpaw got back to her fight and quickly ran to lynxpaws side slashing her side. her face was in terrible pain  

athena321
Crew

Negative10

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:26 pm
Hawkpaw pelted over to Lynxpaw. "Mind if I help?" She said quickly to the other apprentice. Hawkpaw then turned to Cinderpaw. "We still have some business to do!" She yowled as she pounced onto Cinderpaw, feeling her claws dig deeper into the opponent's fur.

((Is it okay if I help Lynxpaw? I'll go away if you don't want help))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:38 pm
Cinderpaw yowled out in pain and ran away...she limped toward bumblebee falling over her own feet...her back and face was bleeding  

athena321
Crew

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:39 pm
Lionflare and Deadheart lept at each other but Deadheart weighed more then Lionflare and pinned him to the ground.Lionflare quickly clawed Deadhearts stomch then rolled to the side and quickly got up  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:48 pm
Hawkpaw thought for a while. Had Lynxpaw ever had fighting practice? Not that she remembered. "Hey Lynxpaw, why don't we fight together?" She knew that the other she-cat wasn't defenseless, but she could get hurt if she didn't know any proper fighting moves.  

Negative10

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Spiceshadow

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:58 pm
((Sure, I don't mind. Lynxpaw may need some help anyway, seince she dosen't know any fighting moves. But a battle is kinda a bad place to practice with your own clanmate. Maybe later.))

Lynxpaw nodded and let Hawkpaw take over. She watched as she attacked. She needed to learn moves, so she observed them.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:09 pm
((Okay!~))

Hawkpaw clawed the belly of a PebbleClan cat. This one had unexpectedly bit her tail, which really made her mad. Her tail had already got bitten. Sooner or later, it's going to fall off. She slipped out of the claws of the cat, she hit her paws on the opponent's head quickly and shouted to Lynxpaw,"Headbutt him Lynxpaw!" I hope she heard me... Hawkpaw thought.  

Negative10

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Spiceshadow

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:06 pm
Lynxpaw ran and headbutted him in the chest, making him fly backwards. Good thing she had a hard head. Or hard-headed as her mother called her.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:31 pm
Hawkpaw nodded to Lynxpaw and proceeded to him again. The tom was just getting up from the hit. She instantly pinned him down and hit his head with her paw. Hard. He was knocked out, so they could go to the next PebbleClan cat. "Good job." Hawkpaw said. It was supposed to be good natured, but her tail was swelling from the bites that it wouldn't move. I hope we could take on one more cat before going to Angelwish...  

Negative10

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:59 pm
x-Angel Pyro-x

------------------

(lol blaugh )
Cinderpaw hissed playfully. "You big loaf! Everyone knows that Starclan is the only clan to rule over the forest!" Cinderpaw then narrowed her eyes and dived forward knocking the surprised mentor over. "And one day I think i will be able to surpass you in fighting abilities! You just wait!"

Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff