Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's: The New Beginning! (NOW OPEN!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:40 am
Rose looked at Luna, then at Luna's arm with the mark. "it must mean that another signer is nearby... or its a dark signer...." Rose said immdiately. "and i think its the dark signer..."

Crystal smiled. well now that i know where this one signer is... maybe i'll challenge the one with the runner(rose) to a turbo duel...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:41 am
"it feels like something good and bad is near"luna said
leo rushed next to her"whats happening luna"he said  

athena321
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:52 am
"its just her mark... it means that i was right and there IS another signer and a dark signer nearby... i thought i sensed the dark signer when you called earlier, but now i think the dark signer followed me..." Rose explained. i've gotta find this dark signer...

Crystal smiled and left her hiding spot and rode over to Rose's duel runner. "So you know i'm here..." she said, looking at Rose and Luna. Crystal turned around, showing Rose her hummingbird mark on her back.

Rose turned around and looked at Crystal. She made sure she was inbetween Luna and Crystal. When Rose saw Crystal's mark, she gritted her teeth. "its the dark signer, luna..." she said.

Crystal just laughed.

Rose glared at Crystal. "Look... i'm going to challenge this dark signer to a duel... you'll need to know what you are up against..." Rose walked towards Crystal. "You wanna duel?"

Crystal smiled. "of course i do..."

"Ground or Turbo?"

"either one is fine..."

"Ground it is..."

"then lets go." Crystal got off her duel runner and faced Rose.

Rose turned on her duel disk, as did Crystal. "Lets duel," they both said at the same time. Suddenly a dark ring surrounded Rose and Crystal.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:56 am
luna and leo rushed inside....akiza followed her mark glowing....luna looked at akiza"you have a mark...like me"she said
"yes i do"
leo looked at akzia"get ou.."he was about to say but luna cut him off
"if you have the same mark then we can trust you"she said
they held there arms and watched from windows  

athena321
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:12 pm
((just letting you know, Crystal has Carly's decks [though instead of aslla piscu its wiraqocha rasca, and Rose has the Crystal Beasts Deck and Naturia Deck like my other Rose has in your guild, but will eventually have the cyber dragon deck too... sweatdrop ))

Rose's eyes glowed like Luna's and Akiza's marks. "my move," she said, drawing her card. "I play Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus in defense mode," she said. "And i'll activate my pegasus's ability. It lets me play one crystal beast in my spell or trap card zone. So i play my Crystal Beast Emerald Tortoise. Next i play E-Force. This lets me choose one crystal beast in my spell and trap card zone and special summon it, so i special summon my Emerald Tortoise in defense mode. I end my turn..."

((i need to stop posting in this forum for a bit. i need to find Carly's deck, but the computer i'm on takes too long to do so, so i'll continue later...))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:18 pm
(ok)
they watched from inside  

athena321
Crew

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:37 pm
Haru looked at the strange mark on his arm as he walked why do I now feel like this mark is important I've had it since I was born so why does it feel starnge now?

Dai walked around  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:41 pm
((ok i can post again))

Crystal smiled and drew a card. "I summon my Fortune Lady Wind in defense mode. And since its a level three monster, it has 900 attack and defense points. Next i play the spell card, Future Visions! now if any monster is normal summoned, then its removed from play until your next standby phase. I'll end my turn," she said.

Rose gritted her teeth and drew a card. "Fine then! i activate my pegasus's special ability and special summon my cobalt eagle in the spell and trap card zone. Next i'll summon my amethyst cat in attack mode, though its removed from play for this turn. I'll end my turn. Then i switch my pegasus to attack mode and take out that Fortune Lady Wind!" The monster was destroyed. "Now i can activate my tortoise's special ability. If one of my monster attacks this turn, that monster can be switched to defense mode. So i switch my pegasus and end my turn."  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:10 pm
((OMS))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:13 pm
(( what?))  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:15 pm
((That's cool..srry still got to watch the vids sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:19 pm
((its ok. if you want to look up certain cards or more about yugioh, go to www.yugioh.wikia.com ))  

Feathertail14

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:36 pm
((btw, crystal's deck is both the fortune ladies and fairies))

Crystal smiled. "alright then. my turn," she said, drawing her card. "i summon Fortune Fairy Chi. Since my fairy was summoned, i can play Unacceptable Results, which lets me special summon my Fortune Fairy En from my hand. My Fairy Chi may be removed from play, but my Fairy En is still here in defense mode. i'll also place one card face down and end my turn."

Rose gritted her teeth and drew her next card. "Since its my standby phase, by Amethyst Cat comes back in attack mode. Now my cat can attack your Fairy En!"

"Think again! I activate my trap card, Slip of Fortune! This removes your cat from play until your next turn."

"Fine then! I use my pegasus's ability and summon Amber Mammoth to my spell and trap card zone! Then i switch my pegasus to attack mode and attack your fairy En!" The monster is destoyed. "i'll also use my Crystal Promise Spell card! It lets my special summon my Cobalt Eagle to the monster zone in defense mode. With that, i end my turn."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:39 pm
they all watched  

athena321
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:49 pm
Crystal drew a card. "My Fortune Fairy Chi returns to the field in defense mode. Next i play Miracle Stone! It gives each fairy 1000 attack points for every fairy on the field. Then i attack your Cobalt Eagle!" Cobalt eagle is destroyed, but no damage because it was in defense mode.

"well my eagle may have been destroyed, but it doesn't go to the grave. Instead, it goes back to my spell and trap card zone!"

"doesn't matter. i summon my Fortune Light though it won't be staying for long, since its removed until next turn by my future visions, though its effect activates. Since Fortune Lady Light is removed by a card effect, i can summon Fortune Lady Fire in attack mode! Its effect lets my destroy one face-up monster card on your field and deals damage to you for however many attack points it has. I destroy your Sapphire Pegasus!" Sapphire pegasus is destroyed and now in the spell and trap card zone. "I end my turn."

"My move." Rose draws a card. "I can still activate my Pegasus's ability and special summon my Topaz tiger to the field. And my Amethyst Cat comes back!" Now i have Pegasus, Mammoth, and Eagle in my spell and trap card zone, and i have Tiger, Tortoise and Cat on the field.... i have the card i need to win... but i still need one more card.... "I play pot of greed, letting my draw two cards." Lets hope this works! Rose drew her two cards and smiled. "Its time to end this!"  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff