Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rude Discussion
funny/ annoying/ bizarre ska related stories Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:22 am
God Of The Ska
At Ska Is Dead 2 at Anhiem(sp), I got hugged by two completly random rude girls and hung out with them the rest of time. It was really really weird

Wow, that sounds fun. i always meet random people at gigs, its the best thing to do when you are waiting for the next band.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:56 pm
how about this, at my first hardcore punk show i had only been to ska concerts and wasnt sure what to expect, so i saw the typical hardcore circle pit start so i went and started skanking, everyone was laughing, but i didnt care, my friends were laughing the hardest though  

AnonymousJoe

King Of The Ska
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:58 pm
girl_no_13
God Of The Ska
At Ska Is Dead 2 at Anhiem(sp), I got hugged by two completly random rude girls and hung out with them the rest of time. It was really really weird

Wow, that sounds fun. i always meet random people at gigs, its the best thing to do when you are waiting for the next band.

Hell yeah. You can meet the coolest/oddest people that way  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:55 am
AnonymousJoe
how about this, at my first hardcore punk show i had only been to ska concerts and wasnt sure what to expect, so i saw the typical hardcore circle pit start so i went and started skanking, everyone was laughing, but i didnt care, my friends were laughing the hardest though

Ahhh, bless you, thats so sweet! Your much braver than me, i hide out of the way at hardcore gigs.  

girl_no_13

AnonymousJoe

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:24 pm
girl_no_13
AnonymousJoe

Ahhh, bless you, thats so sweet! Your much braver than me, i hide out of the way at hardcore gigs.
lol, since that show i have recently become on of the most involved people in those pits  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 8:29 pm
In english class we were reading this book where every character had a full name and then a nickname. So my techer told us one day to make up a nickname for ourselves and write it down on the quiz we were taking. I wrote ska boss. Now whenever i come into class he calls me ska boss or starts singing ghost town or a message to you rudie. All the other kids just looked really confused ahah.  

aleoop123

Red-Baron

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:57 pm
Oh, I was skankin one time outside the cafeteria and some kids were starin but like then more kids started skankin with me and soon we had a huge skankin pit! Then security came sad  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 1:05 pm
When was this?  

Ivan The Somekinda-Punk

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 5:08 am
aleoop123
In english class we were reading this book where every character had a full name and then a nickname. So my techer told us one day to make up a nickname for ourselves and write it down on the quiz we were taking. I wrote ska boss. Now whenever i come into class he calls me ska boss or starts singing ghost town or a message to you rudie. All the other kids just looked really confused ahah.

Yeah, but thats cool of you have a teacher that likes ska! Ages ago we were doing the 60's in history, we had another teacher that was a teeneger in the sixties, he played us some music and as he had mentioned ska i tried to get him to play some, but he didnt have any sad It was still cool though cos we had a big conversation about ska! Nobody else in the class understood, of course  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 12:58 pm
girl_no_13
aleoop123

Yeah, but thats cool of you have a teacher that likes ska! Ages ago we were doing the 60's in history, we had another teacher that was a teeneger in the sixties, he played us some music and as he had mentioned ska i tried to get him to play some, but he didnt have any sad It was still cool though cos we had a big conversation about ska! Nobody else in the class understood, of course
one of the teachers in my school is obsessed with ska, in internal suspension me and him had a long conversation about ska, hes even offered to drive me to shows  

AnonymousJoe

Red-Baron

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:30 pm
Like a few days after ska is dead.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:25 am
My freinds History techer decided to go out of his way to make FIF a part of the main class, so he made up an excuse to play how the west was won and crazy horse.....my friend loved it....the rest of the class hated it and laughed.......they had no taste, I love that that teacher is hardcore FIF fan  

Valin_FireFang

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 1:50 am
hooray for teachers that like ska! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 5:37 pm
So skanking is easier in skirts? Man, I'm always afraid to wear skirts to shows because I'm afraid it will be harder to skank in them.

Ska show coming up on Sunday- I'm totally wearing a skirt. What a relief. I can finally wear a skirt to a show.  

Spiral Tuboflex

Feline Worshipper

26,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Elocutionist 200

AnonymousJoe

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:32 am
last sunday i went to see musard plug and the pietasters, there were 6 bands total, by the time the pietasters came on it was 11 and everyone was tired and in pain so those that were skanking it looked pathetic compared to earlier on and most people were just nodding there heads to the music, if you looked over the crowd in complete time together the crowd shrunk then grew again  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff