Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Cherub and Friends'
Suggestions for Guild improvement! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Sol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:11 pm

Oh, I see, I didn't realize that subforum was for that use, but traffic looks very slow to it and the posts look more specific then just randomness. If you make a common place chatter box I think more people would check in to see if there's other people to talk with. : ] But I'll try to keep up with that subforum. Thankies  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:33 pm
Eos Sol

Oh, I see, I didn't realize that subforum was for that use, but traffic looks very slow to it and the posts look more specific then just randomness. If you make a common place chatter box I think more people would check in to see if there's other people to talk with. : ] But I'll try to keep up with that subforum. Thankies

Or I could simply change the name from "Giggle Box" to "Chatterbox".

That seems logical. 3nodding  

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:36 pm
Watergirl244
I've been thinking... That maybe we should have a rules section for the new members to look at. When they join the art guild, if would seem a bit difficult for them to know any rules for the guild. In other words, maybe there should be a thread that lists all the rules as well as the links to other rules. I just thought that it would be a lot easier for them. Not to mention, the members will understand the rules of the guild and will be aware of it.

To be honest, I don't want to be strict, but I noticed that some people aren't aware or care about whatever they do. If they aren't serious about art, then I understand, but sometimes, things goes out of hands. I'll apologize to many of you who have to listen to some of these complaints, but I promise you that regulations is what keeps many things in order. Thank you for listening.
Where would we put this "Guild Rules" thread? In the main forum?

I guess we should actually come out and say that you can't steal others' art. That way they have no excuse. XD You can make it if you want. As a sticky or announcement thread?

Edit: I started making it
Did I miss anything?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:01 pm
Pandiecakes

Haha~ Sorry, I didn't noticed it until later. Um, let's see... Well, I think it's good. maybe you shouldn't have members to post new topics on the main forum (as I noticed a couple though). Also, you should probably add the "no cyberbullying", or "trolling" policy since I doubt half of the gaia members actually read the TOS (since I'm one of them).  

Magezian

Tipsy Raider

8,000 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:04 pm
Watergirl244
Pandiecakes

Haha~ Sorry, I didn't noticed it until later. Um, let's see... Well, I think it's good. maybe you shouldn't have members to post new topics on the main forum (as I noticed a couple though). Also, you should probably add the "no cyberbullying", or "trolling" policy since I doubt half of the gaia members actually read the TOS (since I'm one of them).

Okay, I'll add something about that!

As far as posting on the main forum goes, if the topic pertains to the guild itself I allow them, but as far as things like Art Shop threads and things go, I try to move them to the appropriate place when I spot them.  
Cherub and Friends'

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff