Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Zslone2 and DncStar Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:16 pm
Zira looked beside him. "Oh nothing. Just talking with my God." She whispered, mumbling the last of the prayer bowing her head and then turning to stare at Vincent. "So what do you want?" She asked, knowing it seemed silly. "What do you really want deep down inside? I'm sure it's not to be a guard your entire life. Especially when there is so much to do. So much to see." She reasoned, smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:12 pm
"I want to be forgiven I told you. Nothing else at all." Vincent said smiling back at her, it had been a long time since he had happily smiled at someone and ment it. "And besides if I did want something else then I wouldn't tell you." Vincent said laughing a little and looking down a bit away from her face, he thought about leaning up against her again because she was soft and her hands running through his hair was very calming. "Why would I tell you anyway, your supposed to train me." Vincent said deciding it would be ok to lean against and plopped his head on her shoulder trying to go back to sleep, he enjoyed her company and her warmth was better than any blanket he ever had used.  

Zslone2

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:13 pm
Zira rolled her eyes, sliding back so he would fall over. "Enough sleeping. To train you to become what you need to be, I need to know everything about you. From you. Because I have knowledge, but I need to hear it from you. It's a rule. I can't change you until you trust me with everything." She shrugged her shoulders. "But rules are rules."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:37 pm
"But I barely know you, I can't tell you about myself if I don't know you." Vincent said falling over and hitting his chin on a rock before looking back at her with a mean glare. "Thanks." He mumbled under his breath hoping she wouldn't hear him. "I can't tell you about myself I'm sorry." He said slowly trying to stand up and looked back down the way he came, holding his head down low he slowly made his way over to the pay feeling disappointed that she had wasted her time on him for nothing. "Sorry I just can't." Vincent said with one last breath before he started to descend the mountain.  

Zslone2

Zslone2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:28 pm
((Bump))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:35 pm
Zira chewed on her lip, watching him go. The clouds above her thundered. "I know I know." She whispered. "But he's not willing. I cannot force him to do anything." her brow furrowed. "Maybe if I told him..." She was cut off by a clap of lightning beside her. "FINE! Let him walk away. We're all doomed.... you know that." She frowned, laying on the grass as the rain poured ontop of her. "Oh yeah... real mature." She spat.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Zslone2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:17 pm
Vincent realized he may have made a mistake but he still didn't want to tell her about himself unless he knew her better. Vincent stopped realizing what he could do so he could trust her more and ran back up to the top of the mountain as it began raining. "Zira if you want me to tell you about myself then you and I need to know each other some more." Vincent said running over to her as they were soon dripping wet and he covered her with his coat trying to keep her dry. "When this rain stops I'll tell you ok." He said standing over her with his coat covering her from the rain.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:37 pm
Zira smiled softly. She slowly got to her feet, taking his face in her hands. She pulled his head down, pressing her lips to his forehead. "I'll tell you anything you want to know." She whispered, hugging him, her wet clothes clinging to her frame.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Zslone2

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:13 pm
"Uh..." Vincent said staring at her as she hugged him, he hadn't felt like what he was feeling ever in his life. His body was warm from her hug, his spirit burning up and his face burning up from her kiss. "I...I...I think we should go back to town and talk for awhile." Vincent barely managed to say before hugging her back and kissing her forehead, her warmth was filling his cold shell with happiness.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:18 pm
Zira shrugged. "If you would like. Whatever will make you more comfortable Vincent." She nodded her head, taking his hand in hers as she led him down a quicker way to get to the bottom of the mountain. "So what would you like to know about me?" She asked, looking at him with a soft smile. "I guess I could share some basics as we walk, My name is Zira. My parents were killed in a fire that destroyed our village, as many people were. I'm technically a princess but I've had to step up. Help fufill destinies... things like that. I do not believe in the common God. Mine is a powerful woman. I was named after her. She is called Azzira, Goddess of Earth. Kind of like your Mother Nature." She bowed her head a bit. "There is a legend. In which I am key to making it come true. It also mentions you. You are supposed to help my people. And then help the world." Zira smiled brightly. "It was written before time itself. One day I will tell you the legend. But it's very vague, and tells nothing of what you're going to do, or how to do. Just that you are meant to save."  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Zslone2

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:24 pm
"That's all fake myths and fairy tales, care to go back to my house or want to go and get some lunch?" Vincent said to her as he was lead down the mountain and kept a firm grip on her hand, he never wanted to let go of it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:31 pm
Zira shook her head. "Believing is the first step." She whispered, gently resting her other hand on their clasped hands. "You just have to believe." She nodded and then pondered "your house is fine" she decided, smiling  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Zslone2

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:41 pm
"Yes Zira." Vincent said grabbing her hand and pulling her towards his house and after a 10 minute walk they arrived outside his small home, he walked up to the door and unlocked it leading her inside it. "After you my dear." Vincent said motioning for her to go in first but pointed to his shoe area so she would know to take her shoes off first.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:57 pm
Zira smiled, nodding her head. She slipped off her shoes, slipping off her wet clothes, to reveal a light dress. She ran a hand through her hair and peered at him. "So, where would you like to talk?" She asked, tilting her head to peer at him with her big green eyes  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Zslone2

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:06 pm
"The kitchen is fine. Care for some coffee or tea?" Vincent asked slipping his jacket off to reveal his shirt and pants were drenched in water and dripping. Vincent looked at her and laughed at how silly he looked and waddled in to his house.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff