Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
*~*Prophetic Clash*~* {FULL} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:45 am
With a mischevious smile Jaime looked over at Rose. "Why, yes," her voice was still cheerful but it had a bit of a knowledge behind it. "all of us but Genkai do sleep in here. You'll have the bottom bunk on the end there - its where I sleep." Deciding to mess with Rose a bit Jaime decided to put in some extra information willingly. "Then Hiei has the top on the middle bunk, Kurama the bottom. Over on the far left is where Yusuke and Kuwabara sleep but who sleeps where depends on their nightly wrestling match."

Kurama's own frown slipped on to his lips. He didn't have much idea what Hiei was talking about, but he was surprised at how perplexed his demon friend was. Only one thing concerned Kurama more - the fact that Hiei seemed to be obsessing over what had just happened. "Well, Hiei," Kurama's voice was cautious as he had never seen Hiei in this state. "I'm not sure what your mission was, or what happened, but it sounds like you met someone. Also, I'm guessing you were spying on her. If I knew more I might be able to help. Otherwise I'm not sure."

As the cool water began bringing Tenma's mind back into its correct thought pattern she found herself thinking as she floated on her back. Why was that man spying on her? If he had been watching Carolyn then he would have followed after she went to go get Toguro. No, he was there for her. However, she doubted his was working on his own accord, he was too careless for that. If had really wanted to she knew he would have been able to go undetected for much longer. Next time they met she would have to find out just how powerful he was...somehow.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:20 am
"Really? sounds interesting, wait where do we change clothes?" Rose asked wondering how that would work with both boys and girls sharing a room. It made her a little nervous though she didn't know why. Usually she wouldn't care, but now she cared and the reason escaped her.

"Koenma had me spy on Toguro's pupil, her name is Tenma and she's so infuriating, acting like she's so smart" Hiei ranted a little as he fumed. He hated being frustrated and it only made him more so. Him being frustrated was as plain as day.  

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:49 am
"Well," Jaime had to pause and ponder before responding. "Normally I just throw my clothes on because I'm usually up first and I know Hiei won't open his eyes because he is mortified of what he'll see. However, I can get a screen or curtain set up in the corner if that will make you more comfortable."

"Does she only act like she's smart or is she as intelligent as she implies?" This sudden information sent Kurama's mind spinning with ideas and questions. For one this was the first he had heard of Toguro's revival, much less him training a pupil. It was perplexing what could be going on and he wasn't sure what to make of it. "Hiei," Kurama had to pause, attemting to form his question correctly after the fire demon's response. "Other than this girl's seemingly confident attitude, what makes her so infuriating to you?" One of the main reasons Kurama was concerned is that he feared Hiei might have just found a nearly equal opponent that he couldn't see through.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:10 pm
"If you don't mind" Rose said giving Jaime a grateful smile. This girl was a lifesaver and right now she seemed more like an angel than a pixie. This thought made er curious what nickname she would earn from Genkai. She was sure it might have to do something with her feline features or even the blue of her hair eyes and fur.

"She claimed I was a E or D class because I asked what class she was. She also acted like she rivaled Raizen when she just countered my attacks when I wasn't at full power" Hiei ranted and raved to Kurama, showing a side of him that he only revealed to Kurama.  

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:27 pm
"Of course, I know Hiei will appreciate it as well." At that she gave Rose a wink. Jaime had always changed by her bed because she typically woke up before him and it freaked it out - she was a morning person too. "Well, shall we get on with the tour or do you have more questions.?"

"Well..." Kurama knew he had to be careful how he said anything because he had only seen Hiei like this once before, truly. However, right now Kurama's only worry was to help his friend figure out what was going on with himself. "Did she have to use her full power to stop you or was she working on an equal level? Maybe somewhere inbetween? I wish I had been there, at least then I would have a picture of who in the world we're talking about. I would be of more help as well." Kurama felt horrible about how little help he was to Hiei, but he knew that he needed at least a pair of ears.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:45 pm
"Lets continue with the tour" Rose said finding she had no more questions about the room at the moment. If she came up with some later she could ask them later. She was now curious about the rest of the temple. It also helped that she knew since this place was huge It would definitely take them awhile to get through it all

Giving a sight Hiei connected his mind with Kurama's showing him what happened though his point of view through his memories. This way, Kurama would know all that happened without having Hiei having to explain it out loud again like he did with Genkai. It didn't take them long to get through all the memories and then Hiei withdrew his mind from Kurama's staying silent the entire time.

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:07 pm
"Alright, then off we go!" At that Jaime tugged Rose out of the room and headed into the rest of the temple. "Now, I guess we'll go see the wash room." There was only one wash room in the temple but there were designated times each gender as allowed to use them. Upon entering the room one could see veined marble covering the floors and the walls without a seam to be seen. It was a pale cream color with various hues of pink, blue, and purple running through it. On the right side of the room was four shower heads coming out of the walls. Over on the left were a couple of large pools of hot water that could be used and the space between the two areas had various sinks and seating arrangments.

Kurama was surprised at how small the girl was when Hiei used his mind's eye to show Kurama. Given that, by what Hiei said, she had been train Toguro she was microscopic to what he had imagined. The dialogue played in his mind as he played close attention to every detail Hiei was showing him. Only one problem presented itself: Kurama couldn't see Hiei's reactions or hear his thoughts as this was happening. Regardless he was going to attempt to help. "Yes...I now know what she looks like and what happened, but I need to ask you another question. She seems to have Toguro's confidence but did you ever sense her using any energy? I never saw any instance where it was noticable if she was." Kurama's voice was smooth and calm, but he was worried about numerous things. Mostly about Hiei.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:36 pm
"Nice bathroom" Rose noted aloud as she looked about. It really was nice, definitely clean too. "I didn't think it would be clean due to the boys" Rose said knowing how dirty boys can get at times. Perhaps Genkai made the boys keep it clean as a chore or something or maybe the chore of cleaning the bathroom alternated between everyone.

"She wasn't, but neither was I" Hiei stated as he looked down at Kurama from his spot on his branch. Hiei was curious as to why Kurama wanted to know this, but he figured he'd find out soon enough. But if Kurama doesn't reveal why, he either has a good reason or Hiei could ask.  

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:48 pm
With a pleased smile Jaime looked over at Rose. "Thanks! Its usually my job to clean it. Our list of chores is pretty extensive around here, mostly because Genkai doesn't do chores - she just dishes them out." With a shrug she walked further into the room and began explaining how everything thing worked and what the schedule was. All of the water came from a hot spring under the temple, so there was never a shortage of hot water. "Do you have any questions?"

Kurama frowned at Hiei's words. Just the fact that he had to defend the fact that he wasn't using energy either was overly concerning. "So without energy she's your equal?" His voice was low and quiet as he pondered. It seemed unusual that, unless she was a demon of speed, she had such speed. "So, my question from earlier," Kurama spoke up slightly from his concerned whisper. "What makes her frustrating to you other than her confidence?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:05 pm
"nope, not right now" Rose said shaking her head, her mind still processing what she was told. Now that she was here there would either be less chores for everyone or Genkai would come up even more chores.

"I can't stop think about her and I don't know why. I want to stop thinking about her, but she keeps coming up" Hiei said nearly growling as he clenched his fists, trying to calm himself with little effect. He was nearly ready to tear down a few trees in order to not go back to the girl and kill her then and there to rid himself of her.  

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:37 pm
With a smile Jaime started wandering off, not sure where to take Rose. "Oh!" The sudden exclaimation was startling but she had it figured out. With yet another tug Jaime led Rose to a massive study. The towering walls were covered with books and scrolls begging to be pried open. "If you're the reading type you'll love it here. This is also where you can usually find Kurama if he isn't in the forest with Hiei.

Hiei's incessant thoughts about the girl confirmed Kurama's concerns: he was attracted. "Well," Again Kurama's word were measured and precise. "It appeared to be a unique encounter. Maybe you just need some time to calm yourself and to stop your adrenaline from flowing. But I will say that it is difficult when you don't know the purpose of your mission..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:04 pm
"This is by far one of my favorite rooms" Rose stated as she walked into the room and up to a shelf, pulling out a scroll in English rather than in Japanese. It was obvious the scroll was rarely read, but luckily Rose knew English, so she could read it later. Putting it back she turned to face Jaime, a smile on her face.

"Maybe she'll leave my thoughts if I kill her" Hiei suggested as he gave a tiny sigh. He knew that was not allowed but it was all wishful thinking. It looked like he was stuck with cutting down a few trees and/or the weak demons that resided in the forest.  

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:13 pm
With another smile Jaime looked over at Rose as she flopped down onto a large pillow. "If you like," her voice was contented and slightly suggestive that she too would like to stay as she pulled a marked book off the table. "You may explore a bit. I don't mind reading while you get to know this study better." The woman's smile told Rose everything.

Kurama was slightly startled about Hiei's response. Sure, he had seen him kill, but he had never known him to be so eager to. "Hiei, please make sure you think before you act. You might regret it if you kill her." At that Kurama stood, wanting to leave Hiei with something to think abour. "I'll leave you to mull about that, you'll know where to find me when you have things figured out."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:32 pm
"Why would I regret killing her?" Hiei asked Kurama before he left as he he jumped from his branch. The fox was making him even more confused, but the fox's answer made him think of that rather than the girl. He really didn't know that he was attracted to Tenma and had a possible crush.

"Alright" Rose walked around a shelf to another that was located behind it. It wasn't long until she had been all around the room. In a back corner she noticed a crack in a shelf. Running her hand along it she saw it made a square which made her curious. "Jaime" She called out, wondering if Jaime knew what the crack was and why it made a square.  

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:06 pm
Jaime hardly looked up from her book when she noticed what Rose was talking about. "I don't know, Genkai said we would know when the time comes and I left it at that." With a contented shrug she went back to her book, implying that Rose should do the same.

After departing from Hiei the fox demon felt a foreboding unease slip over him, there had to be some other explanation. In an attempt to take his mind off of what had just happened he bee-lined to the study he treasured. Upon entering he was taken off guard when he saw Jaime and Rose, then again Jaime loved the books there. "Good afternoon, ladies." His voice screamed that of a gentleman as he walked in and took a chair quite purposefully with another beside it.

As the girl walked out of the water, hands swollen slightly from the liquid, she felt an overpowerig rage, resolve. She couldn't get Hiei off her mind and, if need be, he would be her first kill. If that was what it took to regain her sanity she would do it.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff