Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
A Greaser's Prep (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:36 pm
Tristan looked over in the direction of Jett and Beverly and smiled, glad that the two were getting along and not going for each other's throats. That made everything so much better now. He was a little skeptical about Jett's methods of trying to get Beverly into the water but whatever worked for him was alright he supposed. So long as it didn't hurt Beverly which it didn't seem to. Tristan looked back down at the pretty girl in his arms and leaned down to kiss her gently upon the lips. He held her there for a moment, not wanting to break the kiss but he needed air sometime.

"I missed you all day." Tristan whispered, resting his forehead against Kat's. His arms still wrapped around her smaller body while her arms twined around his neck. He was glad that the two of them were so close in proximity, it made him want her that much more but he wouldn't be a pig with her. She meant too much to him to do that to. She was too special to him.

"I'm glad we could get the two together." Tristan smiled against her lips before kissing Kat again.

Jett felt Beverly's hands on his shoulders and he cracked a smile. She was really cute in the moonlight like that and he didn't want to let her go even though he thought that she probably felt a little awkward being so close to him. So close to a Greaser. Jett, without knowing it, pulled her a little closer and coughed away from her to ease the tension.

"I just...didn't want you to get too cold is all." Jett narrowed his eyes at his response, what was he...a wimp? His hands would keep Beverly safe as long as he was there with her, even though he had just met her and she was definitely a Prep girl, he still cared about people even though it didn't seem like it in his actions. Jett brushed a strand of wet hair from her face and put his arms back around her to hold her up in the water. He noticed that she was biting her lip and he grinned.

"You know Tristan used to do that....bite his lip, whenever he was thinking deeply about something or shy and nervous." Jett recounted.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:51 pm
Tristan could have held me all night all for all I cared. I still wouldn't have felt any different than I did. His touch, his kisses. I nearly melted at all of it. I felt safe and in the right place every time he held me close. I looked back over my cousin and smiled. She was nervous but she wasn't pulling him away. Tristan's lips touched mine and I forgot everything. I forgot we were in the water and that my cousin was right there. Clearly, she had forgotten we were there too.

"I missed you." I told him, a little out of breath. I hated it every time we parted. Even when it was only a for a few hours like it was today. It felt longer. It felt like days, weeks even. But the wait seemed worth it in the end. Tristan kissed me again and I held on tighter. I loved his kisses and his touch. I loved everything about him. Even the fact that he was a Greaser. He wasn't the usual boys I used to date. He was different and interesting. We pulled apart again and we both looked back over at Bev and Jett.

"I'm glad we could to." I sighed and turned back to Tristan. "I know." I began to tease. "I'm a genius." This time I kissed Tristan before pulling back. This time I was more serious as I leaned my forehead against his. "I wish we never had to part. I always hate it when I can't be with you."

Beverly didn't know what was going on. She had never felt any of this before with anyone. She liked being in his arms but she couldn't understand why. Jett pulled her closer and she felt her breath catch in her throat. "Oh believe me." She laughed a little. "I don't feel cold at all." She bit her lip again but stopped when he mentioned how his brother did the same.

"Is that so?" She asked, releasing her lip. Out of embarrassment, she felt her cheeks turning pink.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:03 pm
Tristan was glad that he was with Kat that very moment, together in the water just drifting about as he held her steadfast in his arms. He grinned happily, just looking at her. They didn't even need to say anything, just being together was enough to make him madly happy. Tristan noted the way Kat seemed breathless after they kissed and made a mental note of that....it was cute the way she did that and he kissed her cheek this time, to save her breath.

"Oh you totally are a genius. I'm not worthy." Tristan winked at her. "But that doesn't stop me from kissing you now does it?" He chuckled and allowed her to kiss him back. Tristan was falling hard and fast for this girl...and he didn't want it to stop.

"I wish you could just stay with me forever too...but you know we can't. Not right now at least." He kissed her forehead, just to keep her happy and not allow her to dwell on sad things.

Jett smiled when Beverly said she wasn't going to feel cold whatsoever. She was cute like that, spunky and knew how to hold herself upright...even though it was he with his arms around her holding her up then. Jett heard a little intake of breath from her and wondered if he had crossed the line somehow. He hoped not.

"Yeah....he kicked the habit though and so should you. His lips were all weird looking after that but they healed. You don't want your lips doing that do you?" Jett wondered, his finger at her lower lip. He looked at it for a moment and decided to dive in and just do it. Jett leaned forward and gently pressed his lips to Beverly's, just lightly and brushed them like butterfly wings.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:23 pm
I smiled every time Tristan kissed my cheeks. It helped me to catch my breath but at the same time I loved it. They were soft and gentle, just like his touch was. I shook my head at his question and he kissed me again. We pulled apart again and I moved a few hairs out of his face. His eyes were so beautiful and they seemed to glisten in the moonlight.

"One of these days, this will all be over. Preps and Grease will be no more. We'll just be people and when that day comes you and I won't have to hide this anymore." I looked over at my cousin and Jett who were talking silently to each other. "But at least we don't have to hide this alone." I looked up at the stars and stared at the constellation. One, in particular, twinkled at me. I chuckled and looked back at Tristan.

"It seems that Aphrodite's constellation is smiling at all of us tonight." I kissed him again and I never wanted to let go.

Beverly nodded seriously. "I'll try and break the habit. It's really bad and I really should stop doing it." But she couldn't help it at the moment, especially as Jett held her in the water. In a way, he was protecting her by keeping her up. Making sure that she wouldn't go under. His lips suddenly brushed hers. It was only for a moment but it was enough for Beverly to feel something entirely different. He pulled back and Beverly stared at him. "Well, that was......different." She saw the look in his eyes and suddenly felt she had offended him. "But it's different in a good way."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:33 pm
Tristan looked up at the stars when Kat had to see whatever it was she was looking at. Aphrodite: the goddess of love. How fitting that that constellation would shine upon them that night. Especially when Jett kissed Beverly. Wait....Jett kissed Beverly!?!? Tristan's head whipped around to see the two of them and looked at the expression on Jett's face. He looked a little stricken by something Beverly had just said. Tristan felt bad instantly and looked away.

"I think she rejected him..." Tristan whispered quietly as he held tightly onto Kat. He would have to make things up to his brother soon.

Jett was a little taken back when Beverly said that his kissing her was different. She even covered it up with the old "it was a good different" line he had heard so many times. Tristan got a lot of girls because he was a leader of the Greasers which left Jett in the shadows most of the time, not that he minded anyway...but now he did.

"Sorry. Forgot you were a Prep. Rich girls don't chill with us boys." Jett's arms slid away from Beverly and he sighed deeply.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:47 am
We both looked over at the same time and saw Beverly and Jett kiss. I smiled but frowned when I heard Tristan whisper. I studied Beverly. She was my cousin but also my best friend. I knew things about her. Something was off. Something new. I smiled and shook my head again.

"No," I whispered. "She didn't. Watch."

Jett loosened his grip and Beverly wanted nothing more than to have his arms around her again. Jett was the first guy who had actually kissed her and she had liked it. But she had offended him when she didn't mean to. Her cousin's words rang in her head.

Forget everything you've been taught.

Ever since she was old enough she was taught proper etiquette. She was told how a lady should sit, stand, talk, dress. But she wasn't in an etiquette now. She wasn't trying to impress anybody. Beverly was just having fun. Her brows scrunched together as the Greaser in front of her didn't understand.

"Well, this one does." Beverly said and wrapped her legs around his waist under the water and she wrapped her arms around his neck before kissing him again. It was harder than last time, not what she intended but she still enjoyed it. She pulled way, her cheeks, she could feel, we're now pink again.

"Just because I said it was different didn't mean I didn't like it." Beverly looked down and bit her lip again, nervous about what she was going to say. "You're the first guy I've ever kissed." She looked back up at him and tried not to bite her lip again, though it was tempting. "I've never felt like this before. With anyone."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:10 am
Tristan did as Kat had said and watched the two talk quietly to one another. They seemed engrossed in their conversation and he had seen Jett let go of Beverly all of a sudden. Kat's words seemed to prove false in this situation ad he was about to say so when Beverly kissed Jett again with her legs wrapping around his waist. The two girls acted similar like that and he had to smile.

"Yeah....I guess I got it wrong then." Tristan chuckled and wrapped his arms tighter around his Kat. If she had rejected him....he didn't know what he would do.

Jett had just been about ready to bail when Beverly came back and kissed him again. She had talked about how she was different and what not and he didn't believe it.

"If you were different then-" Jett was abruptly cut off by her lips coming over his own. She was kissing him again. In response to her kiss, Jett wrapped his arms around her and lifted her up more out of the water. She was up tightly against him when he finally pulled away for breath.

"Huh...never kissed a Prep like that. Hell...I've never kissed a Prep period." Jett chuckled, not yet releasing her.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:11 am
I was glad that I had been proven right. It would have been hard on all of us had she rejected him. Jett, especially. I could tell he lived in his brother's shadow, never really getting as many girls as Tristan did but I was glad things were working out. And to think it was just a crazy idea at the time. That's when another crazy idea came to my mind.

"I'll be right back." I smiled at him but he didn't let go. Instead, he just smiled and held tighter. "Tristan," I said in a warning voice, though I was smiling. But no matter what I did, he kept his hold. Finally, I sighed and kissed him. His arms loosened around me and I swam back to shore. Once again, I climbed the tree. I could tell this was making Tristan very nervous. So nervous in fact, he wasn't really breathing. I winked at him and dived into the water. This time I didn't resurface. Instead, I swam up to Tristan and pulled him under. Before he had any time to react, I pressed my lips against his and wrapped my arms around his neck again. Where they were meant to be. The two of us resurfaced and I was panting from lack of breath.

"Sorry, wanted to try it underwater." I shrugged.

Jett's arms tightened around Beverly once again and she smiled in their kiss. She never wanted to let go but she needed air. Both of them were panting and both were smiling. Beverly laughed at what he had said. "I've never kissed a Prep either. I hear it's not all it's cracked up to be. But I do know kissing a Greaser is more fun." She smiled and kissed him again.

When she heard Kat get out of the water, Beverly broke the kiss and watched as her cousin dove back into the water. She rubbed her temples and shook her head. "I swear that girl is going to give both me and Tristan heart attacks one of these days if she keeps this up."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:25 pm
Tristan watched Kat carefully as she climbed up onto the limb of the tree again. His breath caught in his throat as she did so and he could almost see her falling to her doom now...without him there to catch her. His body tensed at the thought and he bit his lip...a habit that he had assumed he had grown out of. That wasn't so however, as he had just found out first hand. Kat jumped back into the water and Tristan nearly yelled out until he had felt something tugging at him from below the surface and he fell into the water. Almost immediately, he felt lips press against his underwater and he nearly smiled, had it not been for the water, he would have. Tristan resurfaced with Kat back in his arms and he held her tightly.

"Stop that! You're going to kill me if you keep it up Kat." Tristan chuckled and hugged her against him.

"That was...very different. I've never kissed a girl underwater before." He grinned widely.

Jett was pleased that Beverly didn't outright hate him, maybe she was even beginning to warm up to his presence? Just maybe however....he couldn't really bank on it just yet. He was having fun just being there with Beverly in the first place, hugging and kissing just made it that much better in the end. Jett's arms tightened further, hugging her tightly to his chest and he lifted her up out of the water for a moment before looking back at his brother and the source of the loud splashing sound. He had nearly jumped into a defense position to take care of both Beverly and his brother Tristan. When Tristan had gone underwater, Jett blanched with fear...only when Tristan resurfaced with Kat in his arms did he realize what had happened and waved it off.

"Yeah....Tristan really loves her, that's for sure. He wouldn't let anything happen to her as long as he's alive, believe me. Kat is in good hands with my brother there." Both Tristan and Jett had pride talking about the other whenever they had been presented the opportunity. They were definitely close to each other.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:05 pm
Tristan was cute when he was worried. I knew I needed to stop worrying him but I loved his face each time he was worried. "I'm sorry, honey. I promise not to worry you again." I kissed him and smiled. "Though you did like it so maybe I will do things like that more often. Just to see you smile." The water felt so nice and everything was so perfect. I was falling for this guy and I was falling hard. Probably already had at this point. The more I thought about it, the more I was willing to spend the rest of my life with this guy. And it made me happy just thinking about it.

Beverly smiled as Jett lifted her out of the water. She was having so much fun and she couldn't believe it was with a Greaser. Slowly, she was even forgetting about that fact. Beverly placed her arms back around his neck as he tightened his grip. It wasn't too much of a grip. It was just perfect. She nodded when she talked about Kat and Tristan being in love. "I knew he does and she does too. Before she met him, I had never seen her so happy." Beverly bit her lip again and laughed when she realized she did it.

"And I don't think I've ever been this happy either."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:07 pm
Tristan shook his head and looked at Kat with serious eyes as well as expression. He didn't like it when Kat put herself in danger like that and his lips tightened to form a line.

"Kat....please. I worry enough about you while other people may want to come after you, please don't make me have to worry about you hurting yourself as well." Tristan's voice was soft and pleading as he gathered her in his arms neatly and kissed her soft lips. His hands travelled up her body and around so that he could twine his fingers into her hair. This deepened the kiss and he even felt a moan from the back of his throat.

Jett grinned like mad when Beverly had said that she was happy with him and even more so when Beverly approved of Tristan's live with Kat. He kissed her in the cheek and travelled down her cheek and his jaw then to her lips again. He couldn't let his little brother show him up now could he.

"What a Romeo." Jett chuckled and rested his hands on her petite waist.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:09 pm
(sorry it's short!!!)

I caressed his cheek and smiled at him. I knew he cared for me. Tristan continued to show it in his words and his kisses. "I promise. I won't worry you anymore." He ran his fingers through my hair as he kissed me. It was so intense I nearly melted right then and there into the water. I heard him moan an and even heard one coming from me. Time stood still and nothing seemed to exist any more. It was just me and him.

Beverly closed her eyes as he kissed up and down her cheek bone. She could feel shivers up and down her spine and all over her body. Their lips met again and she couldn't help but accept it. She liked kissing him as well as being in his arms. Jett pulled back and looked over at his brother. Beverly smiled and shook her head. "Yeah he is and it runs in the family." She kissed him and let out a small giggle.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:42 am
Tristan smiled in between their kissing. It was starting to get hot and intense between them and he didn't want it to stop. He continued to kiss her lips, little breaks in between for a quick intake of air buy he immediately resumed afterwards. Tristan's arms were now around her again and he lifted her up to meet him height wise. His hands caressed her back and they moved around slowly and gently, being sure to not break the moment with his rough hands. Tristan couldn't believe that he was kissing her like this, passionately and lustfully. When he heard Kat's moan, something inside him stirred. Something primal and wild buy he wouldn't allow it to consume him, he couldn't be rough with Kat. Ever.

Jett smiled happily, so happily at Beverly. It had been so long since he had been so exceedingly happy with another person. Beverly made his heart swell with joy, which was definitely not Jett-like in manner. His hands still places at her waist travelled up her sides. Jett felt her shiver and his eyes opened wide.

"Are you cold?" Jett asked, his arms already going around her. The quip about him being a Romeo as well completely flew over him when he had thought that Beverly was cold. He was protective of his own brother but didn't realize how extremely protective he had suddenly become with Beverly.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:43 am
The kissing became more intense. This was unlike anything I had ever had before with any guy. My heart was racing faster and faster with each passing second. My mind was reeling. As he lifted me to his level, I readjusted my arms around his neck, locking my elbows. Obviously, something had changed in Tristan when I moaned because the kiss became more. I wanted him, I did and I trusted him. I knew he would never hurt me.

Beverly was disappointed when he had pulled away. She enjoyed every moment with him. Suddenly, she was forgetting all about Ricky. Beverly didn't even care for Ricky anymore. Jett looked worried that she was cold but Beverly just smiled and shook her head. "I'm perfectly fine right where I am." She pressed her lips to his and gently ran her finger through his short hair.

Eventually, Beverly pulled away and as she needed to breath. She smiled at his and massaged his head with one of her hands. Suddenly, she heard a car from down the street. She tensed and looked toward the road. The car sped by and didn't seem like stopping. In her mind, she was afraid of someone seeing them together. If a prep did, he would tell Jimmy and Jimmy would never speak to her again. She loved Jimmy and she didn't want to lose him but now she didn't want to lose Jett either. Although it was only their first date, she was beginning to care for him. Beverly sighed once the car had gone and turned back to Jett with a smile.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:46 pm
Tristan's arms didn't move from their position as Kat fixed her own position against him. He paused for a moment and looked in Jett's direction, wondering what they were up to and if they were alright or not. It seemed so....seeing as how Beverly was still against Jett as Kat was against him and he smiled, resuming his rather hungry kissing session with Kat. His hands were gentle as they ran up and down her back, he smiled against her lips, still kissing her and not letting up as he usually would. It was the one time he would allow himself to feel such pleasure.

Jett was glad that Beverly was okay, he would have hated it if he somehow was oblivious to her needs and allowed her to catch a cold out in the lake like they were. It wasn't a super cold night but it wasn't summer warm either. In reaction to his thoughts, Jett wrapped his arms tighter around Beverly and smiled, kissing her neck and leaving his head resting against her shoulder.

"I'm glad you're alright....but tell me when things get awkward for you hm?" Jett asked her.

He too heard the sound of a car's engine and tensed, still holding onto Beverly but keeping his face hidden. As long as they didn't see him, Beverly would be okay.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff