Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1X1]Wherever I turn, There's You...Literally. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blinktjp

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:12 pm
± : . : ± : ==== ☠ ==== : ± : . : ±
Skylar Yutari

Sklar ran into the back door of the restarant, taking out his uniform as he went.

"Where WERE you??! your late!" The head cook said.

Not bothering to go to the bathroom to change into his uniform, He took off his shirt saying, "Sorry! There was alot of traffic out there! It's murder you know?!"

"Next time BE ON TME! geez I had to cover for you with the boss!"

Sklar finished buttoning his vest as he said, "Sorry again! I'll make it up to you, I promise! next timme i'll covver for you!"

"You know I'm never late!"

"Yeah yeah...." He grabbed the tray and quickly walked out the door. He soon poked his head back in as he said, "Ehehe...heyyyyyy...what table does this go to?"

Skylar took the food to the table, coming back with an empty tray. As he leaned on the counter, another waiter said, "Hey Sky, can you take table Number 6 for me? I'm swamped right now..."

"Sure! I only have 2 tables so far anyway!"

Skylar grinned as he walked towards the back of the room to table 6.

Hmmm I wonder if I'll be able to make at least $300 in tips today! That would be so awesome! that way I could pay for Anime-Con this year AND have money left over!

He smiled, losing himself to his thoughts.

He walked up to the table as he said happily "Hello! Welcome to Saints Americana!"

He looked down to only to be met by the gaze of Himeji. He jumped in surprise, His notbook hitting the guy opposite to Himeji in the face.

"Oh God! I am SOOOOO sorry!!!" He said freaking out. He quickly picked up the notebook and bowed in apology.

He could see Himeji staring at him.

"Oh hell....I MEAN...Would you like anything to drink?" He said while smiling.

"Just grin and smile.....Grinnnnnn and smile! You can do it Skylar!" He thought to himself.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:28 pm
H i m e j i - K i t o m u r a

Himeji glanced up at the waiter. The first thing he noticed was that the waiter was quite clumsy. That was before he knew that it was Skylar. He was very surprised to find out that Skylar worked at a restaurant after school, especially one like this. But he hid his recognition and surprise very well, keeping a slightly offended reprimanding expression on. Skylar had hit his business partner; there was no knowing how this meeting would end up now.

His client was very high held and not taken well to getting hit, so he immediately stood up fuming and called for the manager of the restaurant. Himeji, both not wanting to have his deal ruined or Skylar in trouble, stood up and also pretended to be on his client's side, though he held up his hands. "President Mamoru, please don't waste your time over such matters as this. As you know, our business is more important. Please let me deal with this." He smiled a pacifistic smile, though his eyes burned very convincingly.

He gently, though firmly, gripped Skylar's arm and led him away from the table, preparing to have a talk with him. He pretended to take a look at the name tag and smiled. "Yutari-san, that was uncalled for. Though I don't think that calling out the manager is necessary. Please just go back and apologize formally. I am sure that you will be forgiven." With that, he led Skylar back, still pretending to not even recognize him. He sat back down and waited expectantly for the apology.

((Oh, I just noticed, but shouldn't you change it from [+] to [-]?))

H o n o r - S t u d e n t

Lady Sherlock

blinktjp

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:03 pm
Skylar Yutari

Skylar knew he was in trouble. The guy who he hit immediatly stood up and called for the mamager of the restarant.

Although It was his fault, Skylar was the type who didn't care about keeping his feelings in check.

He was about to say something when Himeji cut him off.

"President Mamoru, please don't waste your time over such matters as this. As you know, our business is more important. Please let me deal with this."

"Wha??!-" Himeji gripped his arm and led him away quickly. They were a safe distant away when Himeji looked at his name tag and said,"Yutari-san, that was uncalled for. Though I don't think that calling out the manager is necessary. Please just go back and apologize formally. I am sure that you will be forgiven."

Yutari-San? Why was Himeji acting as if he didn't know him? Skylar stared hard into his eyes trying to find what he was thinking.

He didn't care if it was Himeji he said, "Yeah? Well the guy didn't have to-" Before he could finish, Himeji wa already pulling him back to the table. He sat back down, still pretending as if he didn't know him.

Skylar bowed. "My deepest apologies sir, I'll bring a bottle of wine out, as a apology free of charge." and he stomped away. No one knew, just how angry Skylar was at the moment. First the guy thinks he can treat him like trash? He had already said he was sorry! And then Himeji acted as if he didn't know him! God he was annoyed....but he would hide it for the sake of his job.

((Your right! O.O I didn't even notice it...Thanks for telling me, i'll change it now.))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:27 pm

Himeji immediately tried to start the actual conversation that they were supposed to be having. "So, President Mamoru, what were you saying about our product?" He smiled graciously, hoping that the uptight president would just let it pass. The president sighed and smiled. "You're right. I apologize for that. Now, you product..." And it went smoothly from there.

Skylar brought out the wine and they ordered their light food. It was only there to make the table look used, but one really wasn't supposed to eat much at meetings like this. And when the food came out, Himeji only glanced quickly at Skylar, still completely feigning ignorance.

Lady Sherlock

blinktjp

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:48 pm
Skylar Yutari

As Skylar stomped back in the kitchen, one of the other waiters said, "Hey, You alright Sky?? I saw what happened!"

"Yeah...That guy was a complete Bast***d!"

"ahahah Tough break! But thanks for taking my table!"

Skylar grumbled "Yeah Yeah..." as he grabed the wine, calmed himself down, and walked back to the table, giving them the wine. He could see that the two were in deep conversation and only looked up when he set the bottle on the table. He took their orders and quickly left.

It didn't take long for their food to finish. Skylar stood there, waving his hands around the mystery guy's and Himeji's plate. The head cook just stared at him.

"Skylar...I'm afraid to ask....but what the h*ll are you doing?"

Skylar stopped his hand motions and low muttering as he said seriously, "I'm casting an evil spell on the food! Maybe they both will get food poisoning!" It was silent in the dinning room except for the low chattering of customers.

"GET OUT THERE AND WORK YOU IDIOT!" rang throughout the restaurant and Skylar ran out the door with the tray.

"Keh! Evil Bat..." He said under his breath as he walked to Himeji's table.

"Here are you food sirs.." He said calmly as he set down the plate. He didn't look at Himeji...If Himeji was acting like he didn't know him then so be it! He wouldn't worry about it either! "Please enjoy your meal." He bowed as he walked away, not glancing at Himeji once.

He didn't like it...He didn't like the fact that he was ignoring him. Was it because they wern't at school? Did Himeji only feel like talking to him at school? Outside, they were nothing, not even friends?

His waiter friend was standing there as Skylar said, "Hey Ren, you mind taking that table back now? I have other tables to do..."

"Huh? well I'm free now so okay? Were they mean to you or something?"

"...No...I'm just really busy is all." Skylar said as he walked back out to deal with another table. He could see out the corner of his eye, Ren walked up to Himeji's table and asked, "Hello Sirs, Do you need anything else?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:54 pm

Himeji had felt very lightened by Skylar's presence, actually. He had been anxious about this meeting, since the fate of his company rested on it, and seeing Skylar there had made him calm and appear very professional. So naturally, when he didn't see Skylar come back, an expression of profound disappointment overcame him very quickly, so fast that it wasn't even noticed by Ren nor President Mamoru and his secretary.

"We're finished, so if you would be so kind as to give us the check..." He trailed off and turned back to President Mamoru, trying to make sure that everything was in place for the deal. Things were looking good, and Himeji was relieved that it was a success. Or, he was relieved that Skylar worked here. It couldn't have happened without him, though Skylar probably didn't know that.

Lady Sherlock

blinktjp

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:13 pm
Skylar Yutari

Skylar sat in the back for the rest of the time fuming.

"Hey! Get back to work!" The head chef yelled.

"I'm mad! can't you see that??!" Skylar yelled angrily.

The head chef came from behind the counter and put Skylar in a head lock.When Ren came back inside, He looked in amusment at Skylar and the Chef fighting

"Uhhh what are you doing?" Skylar heard Ren say from behind them, grinning.

The head Chef let go and Ren said, "Yeah, my table looks like they're just about done! Man, I hope I get a huge time from them! they looked majorly important you know?! But don't worry Sky! I share half of it with you.

Skylar didn't like the prospect of taking money from Himeji. "Naaa...You keep it Ren...I'm good on tips today.."

"Really?! gee thanks! Well as a thanks, I'll take the rest of your tables for tonight! You can leave if you wanna!"

Skylar did remember that he had to stop by the store on the way home, so he began to change out of his uniforn as he said, "Thank's alot Ren"

Skylar stuffed his bag with his uniform as he grabbed the pasta the head chef made for him.

"Thanks! I'll see you guys later!" as he walked out the back door, on the way to the store down the street.

Once Skylar left,Ren went back to Himeji's table and gave them the bill.

"Here is your bill..when your ready, please pay at the front. Thank you for dining at Saits Americana and we hope you'll return!"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:33 pm

Himeji argued politely over the bill, knowing that he'd have to pay in the end. He got out his credit card and paid at the counter, like they had said, already having said his parting words to President Mamoru. Everything was great. He also left his tips at the counter. But he made sure to differentiate between waiters and their due tips. He gave the tips in cash: $900 for 'Yutari-san' and $300 for 'Kosuke-san.' That was only right after all, since Ren had only served their table in the little ending part. The lady at the counter looked at him as if he were insane. After all, that was over a thousand dollars in tip.

Himeji was feeling very happy. He whistled lightly once he was out of the restaurant. His black car was waiting for him and he went home to an empty house as usual, though the feeling of happiness didn't leave him. He also felt very thankful towards Skylar for being where he was, since Skylar always had this way of making Himeji work harder and strive to be better than the best. Maybe it was because Himeji always thought of Skylar as a prize for sucessful completion of something. That was it.

Lady Sherlock

blinktjp

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:54 pm
Skylar Yutari

Skylar sighed as he reached his house about an hour later.

"I'm home!" He called out to the emptyness. No one answered.

"Hmmmm thats weird....Tomoke should be home by now...she just spent the night over her boyfriends for one night didn't she?"

He set down his bags as he went to the bathroom and took a shower.

After, He he changed into his pajamas (A plain pair of shorts) and went into the kitchen to put up the grocerys. Just as he was finished, the phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey! Hows my cute little brother doing?!"

"...What happened? You sound WAY too nice Tomoke..."

"Well my darling little brother, Gabe has...asked me to marry him!"

Skylar almost dropped the phone as he said, "WHAT?!"

"Yup! It true! I'm so happy! His parents are staying at his house for a week so he wants me to stay to meet them! I'll be back home next week, after mom and dad gets home."

" Next Week? Huh...well alright then. Have you told them yet?"

"No not yet! I wanted to tell you first!"

Skylar smiled as he thought of his close relationship with his sister. "Well congratz idiot! While your being lovey dovey with you hubby, I'll be eating pasta in my underware...good bye..."

"Hey wait! Tommorow, after school, bring me some cloths okay?!"

"*sigh* Yeah Yeah...Talk you ya' later."

"Love ya' little bro!" And with that, she hung up.

Skylar sighed as he sat on the couch eating his pasta. His cell phone rang.

"Now What?!" He said to himself as he answered.

"Hello??"

"OMG you'll never guess what happened" His waiter friend Ren exclaimed.

"Gozilla is stomping down Tokyo?"

"No idiot! remember that table with those mean guys? They left a HUGE tip! The waitress at the front said that $900 was left for you though.."

Skylar said shocked through the phone, "WHAT??! REALLY?!" He knew that it was probably Himeji. He sighed as he said, "Keep it...I don't want it.."

"WHAT??! ARE YOU SICK OR SOMETHING??! It's $900 Sky! Are you sure?"

"Yeah...I'm sure...now stop bugging me! I'm eating pasta!"

"I love you my bestest buddy in the world! Bye Bye!" And with that, he hung up.

Skylar sighed as he ate his pasta them watched some T.V.

He was still mad. What was Himeji's problem today? Why was he ignoring him? Maybe he thought Sky was an embarassment to hang out at anywhere but school? Skylar laid down on the couch as his eyes began to close.

"It's not fair...." He mumbled before he drifted off into sleep.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:05 pm

Himeji had gotten to school early as usual, though he wasn't working himself to death today. This was his day of resting. He also needed to make up for his business to the student council. His school needed him and his work needed him. It was tough to balance it all.

But today, he had arrived early to decorate the place and change it a little. He had gotten permission to do whatever he wanted with the student council rooms, so this was when he exerted that power. He had brought a whole team of workers with him to attempt to change the room in no more than two hours. He joined in the work himself.

Eventually, after paying and dismissing the workers, he found himself in a field. At least, that's what it looked and felt like. He had moved most of the unnecessary furniture into another room and tried to make the main room as open as possible. The ceiling and part of the walls were all painted with a very realistic sky. One could almost feel the breeze blowing through the painted grass as he walked in. And the carpeting had changed to green, and it was also more thick and deeper than the one they used before.

The only thing that was out of place was the table, but at least Himeji had switched it to mahogany so that it fit more into the natural scenery. Finally, he unlocked the door. There was another meeting today of the representatives, and this one was one of those really long ones where they go over the fall festival and the homeroom competitions.

But Himeji was in good spirits, so he wasn't even deterred by that prospect. He was very happy also because the meeting was right before lunch, so he could just detain Skylar and he would be completely on time for once! This day couldn't be any better.

((This is the next day...))

Lady Sherlock

blinktjp

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:23 pm
Skylar Yutari

"Mhhhhhmmm" Skylar mumbled as he slowly awoke.

He could hear the T'V. was playing as he sat up on the couch.

"mhhh..I slept on the couch? And I left the T.V. on? I must have been really tired..."
He rubbed his eyes sleepily.

He stretched widely as the T.V. played the news.

".....and the reason a bank robber robbed the bank, Without any cloths! Stay tuned for the whole story in a half hour on the 11O' Clock News!..."

Skylar stared sleepily.

"..Half an hour...11 O'Clock....."

Skylar jumped up as he came to a hard realization. He grabbed his cell phone and stared at the time. 10:30

"DAMN IT ALL!!!"
Skylar yelled as he ran up stairs, took a shower, and got dressed.

As he ran back down stairs, he checked his phone. 11:05

"Crap! Now I don't even have time to make a bento! Screw it i'll just buy a cokie or something!" He grimaced to himself as he ran out the door locking it.

It was 11:30 when he reached his classroom. Kanezawa-Sensei didn't even turn around as he entered.

"Your later Skylar...VERY late." The class chuckled and laughed as he slowly walked in.

"I'm sorry, I really didn't hear my alarm...It was in my room and I.." He didn't wanna tell the whole class the he fell asleep on the couch and didn't hear his alarm which was in his room.

Kanezawa-sensei sighed as he said, "Put your things away, and go to the Council meeting...It started about 30 minutes ago! I'll let the student council deal with you..."

Skylar had forgotten it was today...Mainly because he wasn't planning on going. Plus...he didn't feel like seeing Himeji.

Skylar put his things away and slowly walked down the hall...trying to prolong his late entrance.

The slower he walked however, the faster it seemed he got there. He stood outside the student council doors as he sighed.

"Better get this over with."

He walked inside the door. His back was turned closing the door as he said, "Sorry I'm late...." As he turned around he stopped in awe. The whole room looked like a field with the ceiling looking just like a brezzy sky outside.

"Uhhh am I in the wrong room?" He whispered to his friend Kin as he sat down beside him.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:31 pm

Himeji smiled as Skylar walked in. "Very wonderful of you to finally join us! Now we have everyone." He had been halfway through outlining the plan of action and themes for the upcoming fall festival, and he returned to that as if there had been no interruption. The thing about the council was that they were very well mannered and loved, so they never would say anything like "Loser Skylar" or make anyone feel left out or singled out in a bad way. That just came naturally to them.

At the lunch bell, he called out, "Yutari, I want to have a word with you, if possible." The other representatives glanced back questioningly, but walked on. Most of the council had already retreated to their respective council rooms, not wanting to impose on whatever plan their president had.

Lady Sherlock

blinktjp

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:44 pm
Skylar Yutari

"Very wonderful of you to finally join us! Now we have everyone." Himeji smiled as he walked in.

As he sat down he could see the other Reps glaring at him.

"Yeah...great..." He said with no hint of emotion toward Himeji. He thought he had gotten over it...but seeing Himeji smile as if everything was okay, Made his anger come back.

Throughout the meeting he sat bored, with his face propped up with his hand. He didn't hear anything Himeji and the other council members were saying.

Was he really an embarassment? Did Himeji really think that? He sure made it seem that way yesterday at the restaurant.Skylar sighed as he crossed his arms. Why should he care with Himeji thinks anyway...it wasn't ask if they were friends or anything.

The lunch bell rung as the members got up and began to file out of the room. Skylar stood up, hoping to grab a cookie quickly before a line formed, well Himeji called out, "Yutari, I want to have a word with you, if possible."

Skylar sighed. He knew this would happen. He didn't feel like being around him today..but nontheless, he stayed seated as the room emptied. When the room was completly empty, Skylar propped his face up again, looked with a bored expression at Himeji.

"What do ya' want?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:07 am

Himeji plopped himself down right in front of Skylar and his happy expression turned into a ponderous one. "Wha—" He was about to ask what was wrong, but he was smart enough to figure out that it was about yesterday. Himeji was fully aware that he had feigned complete innocence about his knowledge of Skylar. But he had to. Skylar didn't know, and probably didn't want to know what would happen if Himeji had shown any recognition. Things would have been bad for both of them.

"Skylar," He reached out a hand, about to caress his cheek, but hesitantly dropped it at the last minute. He smiled slightly, though there was a sad edge to it. Even though he was still very happy about his success yesterday, he wasn't happy about having Skylar angry at him. Ironic, isn't it, that there were days where Himeji flirted and teased with Skylar, not caring if he got mad. Simply odd. "I just want to thank you formally for yesterday," he finally stated.

He pulled out the bento from behind him and smiled. "I hope I gave you enough to show my gratitude, for I had nothing else on me at the time but money." Of course, he was talking about the tip. "Here," he handed Skylar the same bento box from yesterday, this time with a complete change in menu, and stood up, dusting himself off. "Well, you can go and have lunch with your friends!" He tried to smile brightly, but it faltered halfway. He still didn't feel all that great to have Skylar mad at him at the moment. But of course, he should have seen that coming.

Himeji walked off to Kaoru's side of the student council area in order to immerse himself in some work and forget about it all for a time. Maybe he'd feel better about it then.

((Aww! My poor Himeji's sad...))

Lady Sherlock

blinktjp

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:10 pm
Skylar Yutari

Himeji plopped right next to Him as he said "Wha-" But then he stopped short. Skylar stared at him confused.

"Skylar," Himeji said while reaching out a hand towards his cheek....but dropped it at the last minute. Skylar sat up straight as he stared at him. What was wrong with him...He was acting different.

"Himeji, why didn't-" He was about to ask him about yesterday, when Himeji smiled at him which made him shut up. His smile had something hidden within it....sadness.

"I just want to thank you formally for yesterday," ...Why was he thanking him? what had he done?

Himeji pulled out a bento from behind him and smiled....it was the same bento as before.

"I hope I gave you enough to show my gratitude, for I had nothing else on me at the time but money....Here."

Money? was he talking about the tip from yesterday? And he still didn't understand...why was he thanking him?

His train of thought was interrupted but Himeji standing up and dusting himself off.

"Well, you can go and have lunch with your friends!" Himeji smiled...but faltered halfway through. Skylar didn't wan't this...not at all...

"Hey, I'm-" Skylar had begun to say, But Himeji was already walking away.

Skylar stayed seated as he stared at Himeji's bento. He didn't know why...his chest hurted so much. He couldn't even stand to look at Himeji's bento. He grabbed the bento, and walked out the room.

"Hah....I can't believe this.....I'm the one who should be mad....and yet he's managed to make me feel like crap...."

Insted of Hanging out with his friends, He decided to go hang out on the roof....to think.

((Awwww I feel sorry for them! O.O Skylar if only you wern't such an idiot U.Ulol))  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff