Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
~The Magic Within~ (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Crystal bearer
  Protector
View Results

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:04 pm
Rain almost bite his tongue at Alicia's words. But he swallowed when he felt the young woman getting closer to him. Her warmth...that was the first time she got closer to him by her own free will.

If the man was a Coripio, he would happily enjoy seeing two crystal bearers in front of him for only one protector. But with the mob after him, would he try?

The blonde girl's move was smart...but would it be enough? He could feel her aura from the other side of the square!

Rain waited, his hand still on his sword.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:09 pm
//OOC: I have to log off in a few minutes... I'll post one more time then I'll be off for the night.//

Lieutenant Shotgun

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:13 pm
((Oki...I'm waiting on Iris))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:14 pm
User Image
Kamitsu was a bit disappointed to hear her answer. So one year left huh?, he thought. But his mood came back when he heard the other girl say she was a crystal bearer. Looking back at Tsukiko he said, "I see. Then it might be dangerous for all of you to be here. Especially when a Coripio is on the loose". One crystal bearer, One normal girl, One guy that looks like a protector, he thought while looking at the other two, this could be easy without that guy. I need to think how to get her crystal without him interfering.

((sorry i was thinking xD ))  

Satsui Tsukiyomi

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:22 pm
//OOC: IrisCross: That's fine ^^//

Alicia arched her eyebrows and glared. Lucky her, she could manipulate time. In a rush of adrenaline, she stated, "Try me." She did understand the impact her words could cause, but in this situation, she had the upper hand. Kamitsu was alone, she was with Rain, and if Kamitsu tried anything, she could stop time for him alone, without stopping time for others. At the time, she wished that Rain could read her mind so he would understand her thinking.

//OOC: Okies, I have to go. D8. Don't get too far ahead without me~//

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:26 pm
User Image
Kamitsu pretended that he didn't got what she said. "Excuse me? Try what?", he asked, holding Alicia's hand gently which was supposed to be trying to steal her crystal.

Satsui Tsukiyomi

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:28 pm
Rain did not react to Alicia's words although he mentally smiled. She was stronger than she even knew herself to be.
"Indeed it could be." said Rain with a calm voice answering the man's question, Rain's hand hadn't move an inch from his sword and his other gently squeezed Alicia's wrist.

The moment the man had heard Alicia mentioning that she was a crystal bearer while the other one had still a year to wait, it seemed that his focus had shifted. Maybe he was after the crystal. But again maybe he just wanted to protect her, like any citizen wanted to protect the crystal bearers. Yet he was not convinced.

As the man's hand took Alicia's, Rain's sword jumped out of it sheath. "Now you try me!" he hissed in a whisper, the blade was to the man's throat in a second.

((Iris:np - Lieutenant:ttyl))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:36 pm
User Image
Tsukiko didn't show any emotion as the man got pinned at the wall by the Protector. "Calm down. You..", she said, pointing at Kamitsu, "..why don't you stay at my home for the night? Also..", she looked at the two,"..I don't see further reason why you two should be here anymore." Tsukiko thought that if he would stay in her house, she could monitor his moves.

Satsui Tsukiyomi

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:44 pm
Rain froze. He hated the tone and he hated the content. Who does she believe she is?! What kind of girl would invite a total stranger to stay to her place?! He removed his blade from the man's face but did not put it back into its sheath.

Now that was a first. A girl, who obviously lied about being a crystal bearer or not, invites a very likely Coripio to a sleepover! Rain looked back and forth between the young man and young girl in front of him. Maybe they knew each other, maybe...maybe they were accomplices.

Rain waited to see the man's answer. His answer would tell it all. If he was or not a Coripio and if they knew each other.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:57 pm
User Image
Kamitsu felt relief when the blade was removed on his face. "Well I guess", he said uneasily. He did not liked the Protector at all. He's too fast to deal with, he thought, my only attacks are manipulating certain things but it looks like I have to get along with this girl. Maybe this little fella can help me in some way before I can take her crystal when she turns fourteen. Stepping back he said to the Protector, "Dude your so hot headed. I'm just being nice. I'm Kamigure by the way.". He thought that changing names would be the right thing to do for now.

Satsui Tsukiyomi

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:05 pm
Rain brought back his sword into its sheath. "Kamigure? I am Rain." he bowed but did not apologize for his action. If Kamigure were a Coripio then what he did was right, if he was a simple citizen then he would understand that he was just doing his duty.

Rain did not introduce Alicia on purpose. Kamigure did not need to know her name. The protector looked at the younger blond girl. He was still mad at her for the way she had spoken and acted towards him but on the other hand he felt sorry. Her wide eyes were so sad.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:11 pm
User Image
Kamitsu said, "Well it's nice to see you..Rain.", then he asked Tsukiko next, putting his arm around her shoulder, "How about you little miss? Since I will be staying in your house for a while I need to know you name".

Satsui Tsukiyomi

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:27 pm
Rain lingered just long enough to catch her name. A beautiful name.

That man was not to be trusted, that was all he knew, Coripio or not, Rain could not stand him.

With a sigh, he opened his hand and let Alicia's wrist go. He had not relaxed his grip during a second. As they walk back towards the shop, Rain scowled himself. He should have never left the store. Now Alicia was a target because of him. He could never forgive himself if anything were to happen to her because of what happened that day.

((Well bed time! good night! smile ))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:34 pm
User Image
"My name is Tsukiko and...", Tsukiko said, removing his arm on her shoulder, "..it doesn't mean that you'll be staying in my house you can touch me familiarly." Then Tsukiko headed through her house to rest and Kamigure followed her.

(( Good night ))

Satsui Tsukiyomi

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:24 am
Molly finds rain.
Molly: "RAIN! Kitsume is leaving. She thinks i'm the only one who will miss her. I want you to tell her how you really feel. If you don't love back let her down gently and if you do the tell her." Molly hands the note to Rain  
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff