Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Full Moon (Gatherings)
Gathering-------September Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kindlestar looked up, noticing that the moon was already down and that the Gathering would soon be over. She got up and yowled at her cats for them to get ready to leave, looking around as they gathered.

Dawnpaw heard the leader and got close, his tail high as he noticed the SnowClan cats arriving.

"Heh, a bit late no?" he sneered, his tail lashing.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:44 pm
((sorry dudes, in the rp, waspkit snuck out to hunt, she caught the mouse in moonclan's territory, and stumbled here by accident.))
waspkit saw cats lweaving,and followed some the smelled like Moonclan
((sh'es leaving now, sorry!))  

SpecterSolemn

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:23 am
Crystalstar looked up at Kindlestar, "I guess I shouldn't have come..." She sighed and looked at Patchstar. "It was good to see you. See you next gathering. And don't worry, I'll come on time next time." She heard the tiny apprentice and looked at him. She hissed quietly and walked away from the gathering.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:57 pm
Crystalstar_leader
Crystalstar purred and walked into the gathering area. Everyone else was there, besides PebbleClan. She ran over to Patchstar. "Sorry I'm late. My kits were being a real pain."

(LOOK! I'M HERE PATCHY!!!!)

(YAY)
"Ah---bye," Patchstar said before her friend took her clan back to the Snowy hills. Patchstar's ears drooped sadly.  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:04 pm
(T.T I'll remember next time! (Patchy, its your job to remind me...)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:39 pm

(( xd ))

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:45 am
Cinderstar was about to respond but everyone was already leaving. "well. . .i guess we'll have a chance to talk next time."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:01 pm
Crystalstar_leader
(T.T I'll remember next time! (Patchy, its your job to remind me...)

(*slap*)

"Fine then. I see how it is." Patchstar narrowed her eyes. With a flick of her tail she led her Clan back into the dark shadowed forest.  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:56 pm
(GLOMP! I LOVE YOU PATCHY ^.^)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:46 pm
Kitsune Thistletree

Kindlestar looked down and noticed Blazewhisper padding towards her. Seeing as how Patchstar had run down from the tree to greet the WoodClan leader, she didn't see anything wrong with padding over to her friend.

She jumped down from the tree and sat next to him, giving him a friendly lick on his ear. "I hate being up there. I don't see what WoodClan sees in living among trees," she muttered, looking up at the Tree.

Blazewhisper blushed when she licked him. "Well i understand you being under pressrue. You dont have to be there if you dont want to...."  

Midnight-chan435

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:23 am
The cool air of the night surprised the ginger pointed cat as she led her Clan towards the gathering place, the full moon illuminating her pelt. Her ear flicked with worry, knowing that leaf fall was nearing, something that did not please the young leader at all. She sighed, then looked down, only to notice that none of the other Clans seemed to have gotten to the spot yet. She twitched her nose lightly, then flicked her tail, signaling to her warriors that it was time to go to the clearing.

Tabby stripes on well muscled shoulders seemed to sway as Dawnlight followed Kindlestar to the clearing, his blue eyes twinkling. Last moon had brought WoodClan out of hiding, and he wondered if the same would happen this moon.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:29 pm
Thorngaze's ice-blue eyes gleamed with satisfaction as he leaped into the clearing. The tom's ear twitched when he realized that none of the clans had shown up yet. Will all of the clans finally rejoice tonight?

Lilsleepygrl

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:36 am
Cinderstar creeped towards the clearing. The scent of Fireclan blasted her nose with the wind. looks like i was beat again . . but this temperature of the wind . . Leaf fall . . . Cinderstar shook her head to clear her mind. Her tail twitched as a signal for her warriors to move.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:41 am
The scent of pines filled her nostrils, and she turned around only to see Cinderstar leading her Clan into the clearing. A purr bubbled in her throat as she waited for the leader to approach the MoonTree, and she nodded a greeting. "Cinderstar. It is good to see you," she called, glad to see that whatever had been ailing WoodClan seemed to be passing, as they were back for yet another Gathering.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:07 pm
"Kindlestar, It's good to see you too." Cinderstar purred sitting next to the small Fireclan leader. "How is your clan doing with getting ready for Leaf-fall?"  
Full Moon (Gatherings)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff