Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr Gentlmen
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:39 pm
"I'm originaly from Des Moines, Iowa. You?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:43 pm
Arianna's face was one of surprise.
-"Wow! I never would've guessed. And well, I've been here in Italy all my life, i grew up in a small town on the outskirts on Venice up until my parents became ill and passed away. That was a few years ago, and so I moved here."  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Mr Gentlmen
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:47 pm
"I'm really sorry..." said Robert. He wandered what his parents were doing since they had kicked him out of their home for his unusual talent.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:03 pm
Jerot listened to the conversation, hearing about the girl's past.

Hmm... an orphan just like me. At least she knows her family. Unlike me, who had to fight for my life up until now. If I continue to listen I might get an idea about what to do to figure my past and my family. - he thought to himself.

Jerot moved closer to the window.  

Demon_soulex
Crew

6,050 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:20 pm
Tasha gripped the hilt of his sword tighter as he raised it in an arch at the wall in front of him. The wall under the cut shimmered and slowly started to run with water, which froze into the shape of a doorway.

~"... Well, at least it was an interesting night."

He noticed a reflection of someone behind him. He spun around on one foot and poised his sword to attack. He only dropped his stance when he seen that it was Piere.

~"What are you doing here?!"
Tasha stepped back toward the door, hesitant about his next action.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:47 pm
~"You didn't say goodbye to Arianna and I became worried because you just up and vanished. Also someone attacked Arianna and I was afraid they were after you."

Piere glanced at the door he had just witnessed popping up out of nowhere on the wall. Piere glanced back.  

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:43 pm
~"That had nothing to do with me. Arianna would still have been safe even if we weren't there to protect her... And I didn't really want to say goodbye to anyone... Of course that defeated the purpose since you followed me... Normal people would just brush it off that I was gone."
Tasha stepped back to the door.

~"Anything else you want to say? I can see in your eyes that you are confused as to what I was doing... And you should make it quick, I have something very important to do."
His sword shifted in his grip as he stared at Piere.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:00 pm
~"Like you said, only normal people would brush it off. But me,..."

The door of water clicked open.

~"- I'm not normal."

Piere stepped forward.

~"I know that it wasn't coincidence you fell into my boat. I felt it in the water. So I went that direction. Then you came into my home, my boat."

Piere reached out a hand to Tasha.

~"Your welcome for your rescue."  

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:08 pm
Tasha looked at the hand, and hesitantly took a old of it and shook.
~"Thank you again for that... Now if you don't mind I need to go."

He turned to the door and paused.
~"I know I won't be able to stop you from following me now... But just a word of warning whether you follow or not. My land is dangerous right now..."

Tasha opened the door and started to step through, looking back at Piere before slipping into the light. The door started to close behind him.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:17 pm
Running from something and then something important to do. Sounds like he needs help.

Piere stopped the door in it's tracks and stepped through the frame as well. The door closed with speed but made no evidence of it. The door became flowing water again and dissipated into the alleyway.  

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

Mr Gentlmen
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:47 pm
Ryan stepped out into the night from his weekly break-in at the hospital. With the abillity to sense if someone is close to death, he only took the lives of those with a week or less to leave.
Pondering what to do, he began to walk....  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:13 pm
Shifting her head to the side, Arianna let out a small laugh.
-"There's no need to say sorry, even if you are being polite. Anyway, its getting late..."  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Mr Gentlmen
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:00 pm
"Ya," said Rob " I should be finding a place to sleep tonight. See ya around..."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:41 pm
-"Woah, woah,...Finding a place? You mean you don't have anywhere to actually stay?"
Arianna shifted awkwardly, debating on whether or not she could trust him.
Is this guy for real? Or is he just messing with my head so he can pull off some kind of heist...Ughh, I just can't let anyone roam the streets, I remeber, those were the worst couple of days of my life...
Arianna cleared her head and returned her attention to the mystery man in front of her.  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Mr Gentlmen
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:33 pm
"I usually I just phase into an empty room in a hotel, its no big deal."  
RP Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers