Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
A Prince's Desire (Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:50 pm
Daniel sat there quietly as he watched his mother’s reaction to Sophie’s words. He smiled a bit as she seemed to be stumped at what to say. She looked over to her son now and Daniel sighed a little. “Sut ydych chi'n wirioneddol teimlo am ei?” She asked in Welsh, remembering that it was a way that Sophie wouldn’t be able to understand them. Unless of course, she knew how to speak the language but the chances were very unlikely.

“Rwy'n mewn cariad gyda hi.” He replied with a smile that made his mother blink and stare at Sophie. His mother went silent for a bit and James smirked. He didn’t realize that was how he had really felt about Sophie but was happy that was the case. Daniel kept his hold on Sophie’s hand as he waited for what his mother would say next.

“Fine. You may stay for the week still. Your father and I need to discuss this.” She said then stood up. The guards had not once lost their posture and they let her leave the room first. They gave a small bow to Daniel then left. A few minutes later, Daniel seemed to relax more now.

[Translations::

How do you truly feel about her?

I am in love with her.]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:11 pm
My heart was racing with anticipation of what she was going to say next. But I became nervous when they began to speak in their native tongue. They were going to talk about it? Oh dear. That didn't seem too good. But maybe again it was. I felt like sinking into the ground out of relief that I was still alive but Daniel never let go of my hand. His grip was secure and seemed right at home in mine. "So," I said with a smile. "Let me guess. She wanted to chop my head off and you defended me. How very noble of you." I joked.

Elane and James seemed to sink down into the couch behind them. Her smile was still in on her face but she relaxed. Probably as much as I was. "I think you deserve some ice cream."

"As long as it's chocolate." Elane pitched in and I laughed along with her. Chocolate sounded good about now. It was what we both needed.

"Or at least get you some fresh air. You seem blue." I laughed and rubbed his cheek. "Are you still breathing?" Even as I looked at him I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. The kiss from earlier was still planted in my brain. Now, I had kissed several men in my life but none of them could compare with when he had kissed me. And I had barely known him for a day.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:44 am
Daniel looked over to Sophie and smiled a little. “If you want to know what we said, I’ll tell you but not when they’re around.” He said with his smile now a smirk. James grinned, already knowing what it was that he had said. He then turned to look at Elane and laughed a little bit. “Ice cream sounds good.” He said and Daniel laughed a little.

“Yeah.” Daniel agreed with a smile then looked over to Sophie as she rubbed his cheek. He felt so right with her next to him. Being with her was something he could never be more right about. There were only two things that worried him right now. One, his parents but even if they didn’t approve, he would find a way to marry her some day and two, the fact that if they did get married, she’d become royalty. He didn’t know if she would want that or not. He did know, that he would enjoy being a prince and someday king much better with her by his side.

“Yes, I’m still breathing.” Daniel said with a small laugh and James smirked while keeping his grip on Elane’s hand. He really did like her and was most definitely head over heels for her. It worked out perfectly in both his and Daniel’s mind because they were best friends and Elane was best friends with Sophie.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:37 pm
His hand was still in my mine was we headed out. Ice cream was definitely something we all needed. The walk was nice. Except, of course, the press found us and was shooting pictures of us. Elane and I had put on sunglasses so as to, somewhat, hide our faces. Thankfully, when we walked into the ice cream shop, the reporters didn't follow us in. Instead, they waited outside. Leon, the owner of the ice cream, shop greeted us warmly. "Hello and welcome to Ice cream galore. Shall we start of with the ladies?" He asked.

Elane and I looked up and down at the ice cream. A few times we pointed at a few of them to try but finally knew what we wanted. Elane ordered Strawberry ice cream where as I ordered moose-track ice cream. Leon handed us our ice cream and turned to the men. "And what may I get you gentleman?" He asked, though I could tell he knew that Daniel was a prince. It was in his eyes plus you couldn't really miss the press continually shouting for Prince Daniel.

Suddenly, a little girl began crying behind me. I turned and noticed a small family. A father, a son and a little girl. The father was trying to calm her down while her ice cream was on the floor. The little boy had a look on his face as if he was guilty. Which I'm sure he was. I handed Elane my ice cream to hold and knelt down in front of the girl. She looked at me curiously and I grabbed a napkin from the table and began to clean her face. "Hi." I said softly. "What's your name?" I asked.

"Fiona." She sniffed. From what I could tell, she was a pure sweetheart and a charming girl. On her dress were little flowers. And even as I continued to look at the rest of her outfit, I noticed a small stuffed animal in her other arm.

"Fiona? That's a pretty name. My name's Sophie." I grabbed more napkins and began cleaning the floor. "Is that your brother?" I asked. "Did he do this?" Again, she nodded and watched me as I cleaned up. "What kind of ice cream was it? Are those tiny peanut butter cups? Are these moose-tracks?" Fiona nodded and hugged her stuffed animal tighter.

"It's her favorite." Her father pitched in.

"Yeah?" I said with a little more enthusiasm. "That's my favorite too. Just one second." I told her and turned back to Leon who had already scooped up another one for her. Clearly, he understood what I was about to do. "Thanks. Just put it on my tab." Leon shook his head as if to say it was on the house. He winked at me and I turned back to Fiona. "And there you are, young lady. A fresh new scoop of moose-track ice cream."

"Thank you." The little girl sniffed and took it gladly. I leaned in closer as if to whisper a secret.

"Can I give you some advice? Girl to girl?" Fiona nodded and kept her eyes on me. "I grew up with two older brothers and two younger brothers. I'm the only daughter in my family. But, the only girl or not, I never let my brother pick on me without a fight. So the next time he picks on you, you tell him to stop or else." I told her. When I looked over at her father, he didn't seem to mind that I was basically telling his daughter to beat up her brother.

"Or else what?" She whispered back.

"Well, that's your decision. Just don't let him think that you've won. Ok?" Fiona nodded and turned to her brother before punching him in the arm.

"Ow! Dad!" The boy whined but his father just shrugged.

"Well, Simon, you were the one who knocked her ice cream out of her hands." He looked back at me and mouthed thank you. I nodded and turned back to Elane who handed me my ice cream. Leon smiled and turned back to Daniel and James.

"Now, what will you gentleman like to have?" He asked again and I began to enjoy my ice cream victoriously.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:00 pm
Daniel and James watched the scene in front of them. Though, Daniel watched it even more closely, with a smile on his features. She was everything he could have ever asked for and how she treated the little girl made him extremely happy. He let out a small and quiet laugh as Fiona punched her brother. He was like that with his younger brother’s. He only had two and he had one sister who was already married.

When the incident was over, Daniel and James looked back to Leon and then both ordered Cookie Dough. They really did do everything the same and get the same things. Just more things to add to the reason why people who didn’t know them, thought they were twins.

He could tell that everyone there knew he was the prince but he really didn’t mind much. He was just happy that he was able to be with Sophie now and not worry about keeping anything from her.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:29 pm
We all finished our ice cream there. Even as we ate I couldn't help but watch the press as they continued to watch us. "Amazing. People are starving, dying, there's a war going on all around the world and they find that taking pictures of us is more exciting." I shook my head and threw my napkin in the trash but didn't sit back down.

"So," I began. "Where shall we go next on our little adventure?"

"Well, James and I never really went to the movies." Elane said. I could feel that she wanted to be alone with him, no doubt. I didn't blame her. I wanted to be alone with Daniel some more. Though, I don't think the press would allow us. Then again, I'm sure there was some place we could go where the press couldn't.

"And Daniel and I never did get to finish our date." Daniel smiled as I had called what we did this morning by it's true name. "Yes, I decided. We were on a date this morning and it was so rudely interrupted." I smiled. "So what do you think? We go our separate ways and finish our dates?"

Before they could answer, Fiona walked up to me and gave me a hug. In my ear she whispered a thank you and I smiled. "You're welcome sweetie. You take care and don't let your brother get to you. No matter what." She nodded and ran to catch up with her father and brother at the door before they all left. I turned back to Daniel as I still awaited his answer. "So," I began. "Shall we finish our adventurous date?"

And so we did. James and Elane went their separate ways while Daniel and I went another. Of course, we had the press following us. Asking us questions like why did Daniel leave Wales and come to New York. And other questions were about me. Who I was. Did I have any high class family. Things like that. But Daniel and I just kept walking. Hand in hand. There was nothing they could say to upset me. In fact, I was blocking them out. I was on cloud nine the whole way.

When Daniel and I finally reached my apartment, I couldn't help myself. We said goodbye but I didn't walk through my door without kissing him again. The kiss was soft and most enjoyable. "See you later." I smiled and headed back inside. And the minute I did, my phone buzzed and I sighed at the caller ID as it read my mother. Perfect. I was bombarded with questions about why I was with a Prince. Apparently, I was on the six O'clock news. Even my brothers wanted to know. But I told them all that I could. Which was almost everything.

~~~

The week went by slowly but it was paradise. I barely even noticed the press as they continued to take pictures of us. At the moment, it was a beautiful Saturday afternoon. Thankfully, Elane and I didn't have to work on the weekends. It wasn't usually our shift.

Currently, we were watching the last X-Men movie. Or actually the prequel since it was all about Wolverine. We had watched all the others and had finally gotten to the last one. My arms were wrapped around Daniel's arm and my head was resting on his shoulder. During the week we had spent together, we had started the habit of arguing like a married couple. And for the hundredth time we were arguing again. This time we were arguing about who the best X-Men fighter. Wolverine or Cyclops.

"No. I'm telling you. Wolverine is a much better fighter. He can jump. He can slash. He can do it all. There is no comparison." I argued. In the movie, Wolverine was walking towards a helicopter before slashing it in half. "See?! Cyclops can't do that. Wolverine is totally the bomb."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:42 pm
Daniel laughed a little at her words then shook his head. “Dim, Cyclops has laser vision! He could so do that with just his eyes and not needing to move at all.” He said. As they had been together, he’s said little words in Welsh that people would understand in the context like dim which meant no.

Their little argument was interrupted, however, by a light knocking on the door. He froze then paused the movie and stood up, pulling his arm from her grip. He walked over to the door then looked through the peep hole then frowned deeply as he saw who it was. He pulled the door open and one of his parents royal advisers came waltzing in with a few guards. They were all to travel with protection, after all, they were royalty.

“Your highness.” He said bowing his head to Daniel then glanced over to Sophie. “Miss.” He said then looked back to Daniel. “Your parents demand you return home immediately.” Daniel’s face fell and before he could say anything the advisor added, “But she and her little friend may come too.”

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:54 pm
I jumped out of my seat. Had I heard him right? Elane and I were invited to go back to Wales? "Excuse me?" I asked. Moe tried to push past me to investigate the Royal guard but I pushed him back. "No Moe. Stop. Sit." I told him. For a moment, he did but I knew better. I turned back to the Royal Guard who hadn't disappeared yet. It wasn't a dream. "We're invited back to Wales? Elane and I?"

"Yes, ma'am." He nodded. Once again, Moe tried to push past me but was really pushing me into Daniel. I turned to Romeo and and gestured for him to sit and stay. "The jet is waiting for you both. James and the other miss are already on their way to the airport. Your highness, you're things are already packed."

I was dumbfounded. Was this really happening? I couldn't believe it. Romeo nudged my hand and began to whimper. That was right. What about my own dog? I couldn't just leave Moe in the apartment. And besides, who would watch him. I suppose I could ask one of my other friends but they were all at work. "But what about Romeo?" I asked. "I mean, I can't just leave him here unattended." I gently stroked his head and looked at Daniel. "Could it be possible that he could come too?" I asked.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:20 pm
Daniel looked to Mo then to Sophie. “Of course.” Daniel said smiling. “We have a lot of dogs too.” He nodded then smiled a little. The advisor nodded then said, “It’s time to go then. Go get your things.” After they both packed, they were out the door in no time and before they knew it, they were already in their seats on Daniel’s own personal private jet.

He didn’t know what to expect and hoped that Sophie would have fun. She seemed to be excited about going but as he thought about it, he bet he would be too if he were in her position. He just hoped nothing happened that would make her stay bad.

[Ugh, sorry it’s shorter than normal -.-]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:48 pm
The plane ride was exhilarating. Not many people could say they had flown in a personal jet. Everything was beautiful and....clean. At first, Moe seemed very anxious but eventually he calmed down and even fell asleep. Daniel and I talked a little but I could feel that we were both nervous. I was excited to finally get out of the country but nervous to meet the rest of his family. His mother was still no problem for me. She may have been a vicious dragon but she was just full of hot air.

Eventually, I, too, fell asleep on Daniel's shoulder. And before I knew it, I was being awoken. We had made it to Wales. The castle was extraordinary and breath taking. As I was about to step out, Moe ran ahead of me in order to relieve himself. It was then that I realized who was waiting for us outside. And her majesty didn't look too happy. I whistled for Romeo and he was by my side in an instant. Daniel took my hand as I had seemed worried.

Those soft eyes were such a confidence builder. I sighed and nodded as I knew he was as ready as I was. "Nothing to it but to do it." I told him and the four of us began the walk of death.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:24 pm
Daniel kept a grip on her hand as they made their way towards his mother. When they reached her, she looked between the two of them then over to her friends. Unknowingly to them, she had been instructed by his father to be nice. There were guards there that had bowed to Daniel as they reached and they would also tell the King if his wife wasn’t behaving herself.

“Come with me.” She said then turned and started towards the inside of the castle. They all followed and Daniel sighed as they did so. The walls on the inside were absolutely amazing and this was just one of their castles…

Both James and Daniel didn’t seem to be in shock of course. They did, after all, live there and had lived their most of their life. They stopped at each of their bedrooms. Elane's and Sophie's that is and when they finished they headed to the main hall.

[Heh, since I'm bored, I found pictures! LOL xD The castle itself, the dining hall, one of the halls, staircase leading up to their rooms, andDaniel's room. And, if you like them I was thinking: Sophie's room and Elane's room]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:33 pm
I was speechless. I had never seen anything so amazing and wonderful. Elane, too, thought the same thing I was. It was almost like we had died and gone to heaven. Even if we were only staying for a little while, this memories I would have in this castle would stick with me forever. Well, at least the good ones. The hallway itself seemed go on and on. Almost like it would never end.

Then we saw our rooms. Glorious rooms with beautiful...everything. When I saw my bed, I wanted to collapse and take a nap but I refrained myself from doing so. Now was definitely not the time. One of the servants offered to take Moe off my hands and take him to the others. "Take good care of him." I told her and the servant bowed. "Thank you." I said and was forced to follow the others. Finally, we were back down the main hall. The queen had barely uttered two words to me or Elane. In fact, she had barely uttered two words to any of us.

The long walk down the hall seemed a little exciting. Now where would we go? Who would we meet? Time would only tell and I hoped that luck was on my side when it came to meeting the rest of his family.

But the whole while, Daniel still clung to my hand. Though, it wasn't like I was fighting to let go. Out hands fit so perfectly together that they stuck like glue when together and wanted to connect like magnets when they were apart. As we continued to walk down the long hallway, Daniel looked at me and smiled though I could see a twinkle in his eye. I wasn't sure if I was to be comforted or worried that he knew something I didn't.

[Very nice, I like it.]

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:06 am
Daniel couldn’t stop smiling. He was back home yes, but the love of his life was there with him. Though, she still didn’t know that he was in love with her. He hadn’t said anything about it. Maybe he could tell her while they were there…. Oh, yes, that would work very well. Wales was so beautiful, there were so many places he could take her to tell her this little detail. There were the castle gardens and not to mention some of the older castle ruins around the area.

He could tell that she had seen something different possibly in his eyes but of course, he was plotting. But still, all the while smiling like a little kid on Christmas morning. James glanced over to them and noticed that he had his planning look on his face which he understood what he was thinking almost immediately. They really did know each other really well.

“Well then, your father is out on business and will not be back until later tonight so you are free to do as you all wish.” His mother said finally, trying to keep her voice free of the displeasure she felt. With that, she left them alone in one of the hallways. Daniel rolled his eyes a bit then turned to look at them. “So, it’s your first time in another country and in a castle, what do you want to do?” He asked with a smirk.

They could go horseback riding, sight seeing, just sit around in one of their rooms talking, he could show Sophie his bedroom but he worried that might seem suggestive. James smirked a little then said, “Actually, I have something in mind to do with Elane…” His smirk grew and Daniel nodded with a small laugh. “Ok.” He said then turned to Sophie. “I guess it’s just you and me then.” He smiled more then asked, "Would you like to see the gardens?" He had a certain place in mind he wanted to take her.

[Castle Gardens 1, this is where he wants to take her, and castle gardens 2.]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:42 pm
Elane waved goodbye to me as her and James walked off. I was happy for her. And as her best friend, I knew that she was falling for James. She was probably in love with him already. He was perfect for her in every way. The same way Daniel was perfect for me. I had been hurt so many times that I closed myself off to men who came near me. But Daniel was different. With him, I felt safe enough to open up and let him in.

"I would love to see the gardens." I smiled. The truth was I would have gone anywhere with him. For any place would have been the best place to go. But when we got to the gardens, he kept walking. "Isn't this the garden?" I asked him. He nodded but the smile on his face was self explanatory. There was a certain garden he wanted me to see. And what a sight it was. It felt so magical. Almost like paradise. This was definitely a place unlike any other.

"It's beautiful." I muttered softly. When I looked at him and smiled, it was then that I realized something. I was in love with him. There was no doubt about that. I had never felt like this about anyone. The crazy part was it had only been a week. Daniel and I sat down on a bench and watched the water. Our hands now intertwined and my heart was his to hold and protect.

But there was something on my mind that I couldn't shake off. Something that I was thinking ever since I met his mother. "Daniel, is the rest of your family like your mother? Uptight and hating everyone beneath them?" I asked, then realized that was a little harsh even for me. "Sorry." I added. "I didn't mean it like that. But how can you be related to that woman? She's mean, cynical and just plain horrible. Not giving anyone a chance." I looked at him and smiled. Just seeing his face and those eyes made me feel a lot better. "But you're different. You're sweet, kind, gentle. You have great manners, though higher class Europeans usually do. Especially royalty. How can she be your mother?"

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:05 pm
Daniel was still all smiles as he lead her to the waterfall that was in the castle gardens. The landscape diameter was the same as the castle building itself. He pulled her over to one of the benches near there then sat down and positioned her next to him. He smiled even more as she said it was beautiful. “I love to come out here and just think.” He said nodding once. “It really is a peaceful place…” He said softly.

He couldn’t help but laugh at her question then shook his head. “Don’t worry about it.” He said then shook his head once more. “No, she’s one of a kind; in my family that is. My father is extremely kind and everyone else is as well. There are a lot of rumors going around that she just married my father to become royalty. Sadly that happens a lot. She use to just be a countess.” He explained then smiled a little.

“But don’t worry about that right now, cariad*.” He said softly then played with a few strands of her hair. “There’s a certain reason that I brought you out here…” He said even softer. The birds chirps were louder than his voice right now. “I have something that I wanted to say to you… and figured that here would be the best place to do it.” He gave her one of his soft yet charming grins then took her hands in his.

“I didn’t want to say this at first, because I’ve felt this way the very moment I first saw you…” He started then gave her the same smile again. “I love you.” He said happily. “I honestly and truly do. I’ve never felt this way about anyone before. As I’ve said many times, you’re different.” He said.

---------

James kept hold of Elane’s hand as he led her through a secret passage that only he and Daniel knew about. A few moments later, they emerged into a beautiful room that seemed to be almost untouched. He and Daniel had worked on it for a total of four years to make it look the way it was. It was their own personal hiding spot when they didn’t want to attend to their duties.

[*Love in Welsh lol and here is the secret room that James took Elane to. Only difference is there is no windows so it's lit up by the lights lol]

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff