Supa Cosplay Fightas! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Majix The Ninja
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:37 pm
Majix looked at Merah, wondering what brand of shampoo she used. Then, he spotted Wolverine. He screamed "It is time for your cake, Wolverine." he then teleported behind him, slashing him with a katana.

(Deadpool)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:10 pm
Jase watched Aaron roll into the water while he landed. This stream shouldn't affect me, since it is fresh water and not salt water after all. He thought, rushing to the edge of the water, where he came to a sudden stop and started stretching both his arms directly backwards.

((Sorry for taking so long to post, damn writer's block...))  

Jason Sangoku the Hero
Crew

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Graphic Geek
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:26 pm
As Jase came to the Edge of the water, Aaron Quickly switched to His Wolverine cosplay and Flung himself out of the River, Popping His claws out He shoved them up into Jase's Gut. . .

(( Wolverine ))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:31 pm
Jase's hands shot foreward just as Aaron stabbed him. "I'll blow you away! Gum Gum Bazooka!" He shouted, his hands slamming into Aaron at full force, at knocking Jase free from the claws and stumbling out of sight. He came back into sight dressed as Buggy the Clown, with his mid-section somehow cleanly cut through where he had been stabbed. Whew, good thing that tree was so close, or I'd be a goner... He thought, putting himself back in one piece.  

Jason Sangoku the Hero
Crew

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Zoray
Vice Captain

Vicious Hoarder

14,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:48 pm
Merah KepalaUser Image
When Majix disappeared Merah quickly began to look for him, seeing him attack GG who had just sliced Jase. She didn't bother yelling a warning since he had been unable to hear her last yell towards him, instead she ran towards Jase who had just switched costumes since she knew she wouldn't be able to get to Majix in time. She quickly sheathed her knife and barreled shoulder first into Jase.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:58 pm
Aaron was hit from both sides." Rargh!" Spinning around He Slashed Majixs face with his right hand while doing an uppercut with his left.
"Oh, Great, Out of all the Cosplays you had to pick the most annoying!"  

Graphic Geek
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Jason Sangoku the Hero
Crew

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:05 pm
Jase seperated his head and arms from his body just as he got tackled. "URK!" His body stumbled back and his detatched parts wobbled in the air. A fist detatched from one of his arms and shot at Merah. "Chop Chop Punch!"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:30 pm
Merah KepalaUser Image
Merah was turning around to attack Jase's upper body when his punch landed hitting her on the right shoulder. She continued to rush forward with her left side leading and sent a roundhouse kick with her right leg towards Jase as soon as her momentum evened out. Her mood had worsened after Majix had done such a cheap trick as teleporting out of his confrontation with her only to attack her partner from behind so suddenly.  

Zoray
Vice Captain

Vicious Hoarder

14,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Majix The Ninja
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:40 pm
Majix dropped to the ground, "ARGH! My face, my beautiful face! There go my dreams of being in the movies! DAMN YOU FATE!" Then, he started shaking his fist at the sky. Suddenly, he whipped out 2 pistols and began firing into Aaron. He yelled, "You may be the best at what you do, but I am better!"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:59 pm
Aaron Balanced himself out before he was shot at as some of the bullets hit him He Lunged toward Deadpool Swiping Furiously, taking the bullets head on but blocking most of them. "I Seriously doubt that wade!"  

Graphic Geek
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Majix The Ninja
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:03 pm
Majix laughed, "but it true! I can kill more people then you can, in less time! And you are less violent around our fellow mutants at the Academy." He pulls out his katana, and began blocking the claw swipes.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:17 pm
Aaron Groaned as he said. "Think what you want wade, I already know who's going to win this one." Aaron did two last swipes and quickly slid on his back under Majixs legs, While sliding He threw his right Claw up between his legs. "Take that, Bub!"  

Graphic Geek
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Majix The Ninja
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:22 pm
Majix dropped to his knees, grabbing his crotch. "That was a low blow, dude." Suddenly, he teleported on top of Wolverine, and jabbed his sword in between the collar bone and spine. He smirked, and said "Good thing I heal faster then you, huh?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:46 pm
Aaron let out a scream as He roundhouse kicked Majix followed by a claw into his chest. His side was limp but that wasn't going to stop him. Aaron was slowly heading into the Forest as they continued to fight..

(Dude lets wait for Zoray and Jase, anyway i have writers block xD )  

Graphic Geek
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Jason Sangoku the Hero
Crew

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:56 pm
Jase's torso split in half, his upper body going upwards and his lower half falling to the ground, dodging the roundhouse kick. His arms and head reconnected to his upper body. "Tsk tsk, you'll never hit me if you keep fighting like that." He said, grinning he would as opposed to Buggy or Luffy. He flicked his wrists and knives appeared between each finger.  
The forest (rp)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff