Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Wolf Eclipse (OPEN!!! BEING RP-ING!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:34 am
Sola brightened up. "No way! me and my sister Rosa had that same dream, but i know at least one of them is our sister Luna! I say we need to help them, but Rosa wants to kill them!" she said.

Luna looked over to Alex. "We met up with this... wolf... who knows how to changed us back. Apparently, we need to find some lunar orb..." Luna explained.

Rosa looked at her sword that her grandfather passed down to her through his will, then lifted it. It was perfect for her, and she smiled. "Those wolves are going down..."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:52 am
Ayu walked over to the others  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:37 am
"One of them's Alex! We need to help he-Him We need to help him!" Rin said.

"i don't believe this." Skye said. Grabbing her Bow and Arrow. "it's not true!" Skye said, trying to run away from the fact it was happining.

"I know that but......it's so strange."
Alex said.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:14 pm
( Me getting confused.)
" Why can't we stay wolves?"  

athena321
Crew

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:36 pm
"Just being a wolf...." Alex said.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:15 pm
Luna turned to Lee. "We can't stay wolves... What about our friends and family in town? They probably already miss us..." she said. "And i don't want to be a wolf once wolf season comes around..." Luna sniffed the air again, trying to find the scent of the lunar orb.

Sola nodded. "Lets go see if we can find them!" she said, getting up. Sola led the way into the forest, back towards the waterfall.

Rosa smiled. Then she put her sword away, in a sheath on her back. Rosa left the house and walked into the forest.  

Feathertail14

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:18 pm
" Unlike you I don't have family or friends."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:20 pm
"well you're OUR friend right?" Luna asked. "And do you REALLY want to stay a wolf when wolf season comes up?"  

Feathertail14

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:22 pm
" I can take care of myself"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:23 pm
Luna looked shocked. "but..." is all she mumbled. i promised to myself that i would get all of us back to normal.... Luna thought.  

Feathertail14

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:25 pm
" What if I want to stay a wolf or......at least live part of my life a wolf."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:30 pm
Luna was about to argue or try to convince Lee otherwise, but then she just gave in. "If that's what you really want..." Luna said quietly. though if you ever need my help... i'll always help a friend...  

Feathertail14

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:31 pm
Lee tried to smile." Thank you."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:43 pm
Luna nodded. "anything for a friend..."  

Feathertail14

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:45 pm
" Lets find the orb"