Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply KITTY ART!!!
Patchstar's Swamped Again! (ur Pictures will be posted here) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:58 pm
O-O That one is adorable Patchy! Sorry, I couldn't resist commenting on it. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:32 pm
-gasp- I drew you a picture Patchy. :3 And for all the other leader's too. This is a thanks for all the art picture. It's supposed to say: "Together we stand, to keep peace in our land." But the typing thing didn't want to work. xP

User Image  

ch3shire_c4t

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:19 am
i added teh words. xD
want me to type the words for you?

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:21 am
If you want. ^^ But I don't want to put you through the trouble, so it's your decision. ;3  

ch3shire_c4t

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:23 am
i added the words for you ch3shie, if you do not like them i will take this post off. ninja

User Image

edit: it only takes a couple seconds to right it, A couple to upload it, then a couple to post it. so no bother.

P.S. I had to do the swirly font.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:05 am
It looks good. Thanks Dewy. ^^  

ch3shire_c4t

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:34 pm
That's adorable. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:44 am
Thank you. ^^

Oh I forgot to tell you Patchy that Springkit is now Springpaw. She should be Springpaw for a while, but since you were going to make it animated and stuff, I think you should probably do her Warrior name if you know what I mean. ;D I'm trying to decide if I want her name to be Springflower or Springstep. Springflower is a pretty name and kinda describes her coloring. But Springstep describes her personality and how springy she is. I can't decide which one, so any opinions from anyone would be greatly appreciated! :3

ch3shire_c4t

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:00 am
Personal opinion here, Springstep sounds more original, as I love to make the names according to personality. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:03 pm
Thank you, that is probably the one I will go with. ^^

Is there like somewhere I can post this picture where all the leaders can see it? xD It was like a "Thanks for the Art Patchy! And a picture for all the leaders in the guild too!" xD So I was thinking that maybe everyone would see it here, but I hardly see Crystalstar, Cursedstar, and Cinderstar here now that I think of it. xP

ch3shire_c4t

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:18 pm
*Scratches head* I dunno. Seeing as how it is a gift, maybe it can be an announcement at the main thread. Patchy will have to tell you on that one though. I never really make announcements. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:55 pm
testing:
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u143/Panda--Chan/waspkit.png  

SpecterSolemn

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:08 pm
ch3shire_c4t
-gasp- I drew you a picture Patchy. :3 And for all the other leader's too. This is a thanks for all the art picture. It's supposed to say: "Together we stand, to keep peace in our land." But the typing thing didn't want to work. xP

User Image

thank you so much! i absolutely love it! *hug*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:22 pm
I drew apicture of you dudes too. in class. i just don't know how to upload it.O_o
Did anyone realize all the leaders are female?  

SpecterSolemn

KITTY ART!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces