Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Ordinary Life... Sort Of~ (1x1 RP) Full & Reserved Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dessert Devour

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:36 pm
The next day he was back in class, completely recovered, in human form, and totally surrounded by fan girls asking him fifty billion questions. He just let out a sigh, his aura going crazy as he was trying to keep from doing anything that might draw unwanted attention from angels...

God damn it, why wont they just leave my the **** alone!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:32 am
Amaya was also going crazy because of the fangirls being their usual selves. Don't they know how bothered he is by that? He's not what you all think. Finally she couldn't take it anymore. She stood up from her desk and gave a death glare to them. "What's your problem? He would never like you anyway or trust you with anything." Amaya was always used to that but sometimes it got really bad thats he would actually walk out of the room. "You don't know anything do you?" Then she walked out and sat on the floor, holding her knees to her chest and her face covered as well.  

iiBlue-Phantom

Dessert Devour

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:24 pm
"Has anyone here ever heard of personal space..." he muttered under his breath, lightly twitching. If only I weren't hiding from that angel... not too much longer till I get my powers back, then I wont have to worry, I could do whatever the hell I wanted... He smirked lightly at these thoughts.
"OMG you guys! He's smirking! How cute!" Wow these girls are dim...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:38 am
Amaya decided to take a walk to calm herself down. She finally arrived at the roof of the school and stared at the city below. Suddenly, out of the sky, the same angel from yesterday appeared before her. Amaya backed away and the angel started talking about now that she learned the secret, she was no longer allowed to live. "But... I promised I would never tell! I'll keep it... I promised."  

iiBlue-Phantom

Dessert Devour

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:02 pm
"David" sensed the angel and darted out of the room and up the stairs changing as he went, his large blade strapped to his back. Once he reached the roof he called out, "Hey you ****ing butterfly! Get your righteous a** over here and deal with your real issue!" He drew his blade and charged the angel who responded by countering his attack in a block. "Get the hell out of here Amaya... and fast!" he barked pushing off the angel and slinging the blade around once more, this time cutting the angel's wing with such precise damage. It cut the winged celestial from the air and put them on equal grounds so to say.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:47 pm
Amaya saw him rushing over. She realized that he wanted her out before everything got too dangerous. She nodded and ran for cover in the building, behind the staircase that lead to the roof. Hopefully, this wasn't her fault and he wouldn't be mad at her. But then again, why would the angel come to her?  

iiBlue-Phantom

Dessert Devour

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:52 pm
The angel now drew it's blade, "prepare to repent vial being of hell, may you parish under my righteous blade today and flee existance for eternity"
David just smirked, "you butterflies are all the same, just thinking about smiting, really you have such a strange way of punishing the evil through murder itself..."
The two brawled, David taking less damage than before and forcing the angel to retreat till another time. Once the fight was over, David receded back to his normal form, but with some injuries still noticeable.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:41 pm
Amaya was still hiding behind the staircase, hearing everything that was going on. She wondered... if he was alright. She didn't want him hurt... he was the living proof that there were other worlds. If he would be dead, then no one would believe her again. She waited to see if he would find her where she was.  

iiBlue-Phantom

Dessert Devour

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:24 pm
He started to pace over in her direction, "ow ow ow... damn it all..." he muttered along the way. Once he spotted her he wondered if this time she would help him sooner. Last time she saw the fight and she didn't help until she came the next day, and that was only because he was absent! He just let out a sigh, "lets get going before more of them come..." It was obvious he was in a lot of pain and in no shape to fight, but he had managed to beat off that angel without all his powers, simply by raw instinct...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:23 pm
Amaya was happy to see him and helped him up, keeping his balance. "Yeah, let's go." She grabbed her bag behind her and kept him up with her weight. They walked out the front door of the school towards home. "Are you okay?"  

iiBlue-Phantom

Dessert Devour

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:39 pm
"I will be if it doesn't take so damned long to get those bandages done up like last time... Really this defending you thing, pain in the a**. I don't see how angels do it as guardians..." he replied with a smirk, "but seriously, I'll be alright."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:33 pm
"I'm sorry that I'm such a pain then." She didn't understand... what had caused him to be so cold like this? All she asked was if he would be okay. Sadness came to her faceas tears appeared as well.  

iiBlue-Phantom

Dessert Devour

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:21 pm
"You know I'm just yanking your chain right? I'm a demon remember? saving lives is not exactly in my job description... hell if the big man hears about it, I'm in deep ****..." he replied smirking again, "so don't look so despaired..."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:40 am
"It's fine." She now knew that he was kidding about it... but it somehow still hurt her. Amaya never really expected to hear that from him. But she still wondered what caused him to be so cold towards others. "What caused you to be so cold to others anyway? Did something horrible happen?"  

iiBlue-Phantom

Dessert Devour

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:05 pm
"What do you mean?" he peered at her from the corner of his eye, "I'm a demon... we're born that way. If you try and be all warm and fuzzy and **** well you get your *** kicked for sure..." he replied with a smirk, "but what didn't kill me made me stronger. You must really not know much about demon nature to wonder why I'm such a cold son of a *****..."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff