Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 27. ✿ - - - Girls
Is there anything wrong with my breasts? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What cup size should an average thirteen year old be?
  AAA
  AA
  A
  B
  C
  D and over
View Results

Hopeful Bliss

Tipsy Fairy

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:22 pm
People grow at different ages and stages. It doesn't matter how large or small your boobs are. Some people will be smaller than you and some will be larger. Everyone is unique and individual. You didn't expect everyone to have the same body did you? As long as you're healthy and what not, you're fine ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:30 am
Sweetie, I know this point on till you are out of high school is a difficult point in a girls life, because everyone thinks that looks are what is important. Every girl is different. My older sister had her period at 9 yrs old, and had C cup boobs by 14. She use to be so embarrassed because she was the biggest one in her class. I didnt get my period till 15, and did hit C cup till I was in 11th grade. Everyone is unique. You are not weird, you are you. No one in this world will every be like you. Keep your chin up, and just be you. No one else can be. Dont let what they say bother you, because even though they say things the only words that hurt the most is your own when you believe them. You are beautiful just the way you are. I dont even have to see a pic of you to know, because all of us are beautiful in our own way.

Just to help make you feel a little better, After having my first son I got more stretch marks on my stomach then my mother who had 7 kids. How I keep myself from feeling self conscious about myself is by loving each one, they are the battle scars that shows the labor I went through just to see my beautiful son.

So I guess what I am saying is the only way you will be alright with it, is by loving yourself for who you are. We are all different, and we should love our selves for it, cause there will never be another one like you.  

FatesDragonLady

twistedmx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:55 pm
Embrace your boobies!!! I'm 18 and I'm a 32A, im not ashamed of them because it makes me who i am today :] plus there is a girl who is flat that i look up to:Audrey Hepburn - 34A!! ahhh shes sooo pretty and FLAT!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:22 pm
lennilovesya
I wish to be a 36B. I guess I'll have to wait though... rolleyes

hey thats how big my boobies are lol  

Mizuki1623

Hema-chan

Shirtless Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:29 pm
I have the same thing! Mine are 36C, but there's quite a bit of space between them, so no cleavage for me, unless I crush them together so far that I look like the bow of a ship. lol
But I've come to consider the shape graceful.
Anyway, don't worry about it, you have more than enough time to grow.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:11 pm
You are completely normal. It doesn't matter what your locker chat was about she was probably jealous that you can still touch your elbows together across your chest. I miss being able to do that. D; I'm a 40D, have been since I was 15. Oh how I wish my elbows could meet once again... (no sarcasm intended)  

Lustnmisery

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Uisce a

Gracious Informer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:28 am
lennilovesya
Well, what were you at thirteen?

When I was thirteen (a year ago) I was a 34D. There is nothing wrong with being small. Everyone's body is different. You might get bigger as you get older or you might suddenly wake up one morning and find that your bras no longer fit.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:32 am
Well at 13 I had a flat chest sweatdrop  

Crystalized Cherri

Sparkly Gekko

14,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Fille aux Cheveux de Lin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:46 am
There is no average - All boobs are different! Embrace that difference, for people will love you no matter how big or small they are. <3  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:43 pm
User Image

I don't remember what size I was at 13. Maybe an A or B cup? It doesn't really matter, though. There are plenty of full-grown women who don't have big boobs and that's okay! Some men even prefer smaller ones.

User Image

Daffodil the Destroyer

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:57 am
lennilovesya

hey, that's my size. i have three friends who are just experiencing growing boobs and whereing bras, while another is 34C and another has one bigger than the other. out of the all of them i have the best figure and they often tease me about it but who cares.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:48 am
Hey. I'm fourteen, and I have around the same bra size as you. I think exactly the same. I'm flat-chested, but I like it better that way.
I wouldn't worry. They'll grow.  

gas powered stick

rcatgurl

Lonely Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:33 pm
lennilovesya

No! Bigger boobs lead to
A back problems
B bra shopping problems (espicially if you don't like lace or padding or push ups)
C jackasses hitting on you wantin' a lil' something-something  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:36 pm
Don't compare your boobs to anyone. Everyone grows in their own pace. I'm petite. ;n;  

Atomic Poppy

Girl-Crazy Smoker

8,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

The White Lily

Welcoming Sophomore

8,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:29 pm
Aww heck no it isn't strange to have different boobs than any other girl. When I was 13 (1 year ago)
I had my group of myself, and my 3 best friends ever.
I was a chubby, something C.
One was a chubby something A.
Another was a stick thin AA.
One more was a something B.
And my last, also really close friend is a D.
At thirteen.

So, really we were all really different, I mean other than they were all boobs, we didn't have anything similar.

Help at all?  
27. ✿ - - - Girls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces