Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Myths Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:12 am
((CAn someone meet up with me?))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:46 pm
((uh... sure... where are you? I'll meet up with you as Hana [my girl who can change into a phoenix]))  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:25 pm
((Well, im kinda a pixie so uhh, i sit by the water alot. im human right now. im by a pond...))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:11 pm
((ok.))

Hana smiled after listening to the strange girl's music box(Virus), then she flew off. After she was alone, Hana changed to her human form. Hana, now a human, walked around until she came to a pond where she saw another girl. Curious, she walked over to the girl. "Hi. I'm Hana," she said to the girl.  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:16 pm
"Hi, my name's Skye." Skye said, looking at Hana.

((your name reminds me of flowers))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:05 pm
"I've been looking for other monsters to hang out with,cause I'm a monster,"Kagai said

Ayu walked around the woods  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:11 pm
Gin looked confused, then smiled. "Well i guess its ok that i'm a monster then," she said.

Hana smiled. "It's nice to meet you Skye," she said.

((well in japanese, i believe hana means flower...))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:17 am
((it does, theres this show i watched call Ojamajo Doremi Sharp and there was a baby witch princess born from a flower so the Witch Apprenteces took care of her and named her Hana cuz it was flower and a really simple name because she was born from the flower. Thats why your name reminds me of flowers.))

"You too." Skye said.  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:29 am
((wow..... note to self: you really DO learn something new each day.... lol))

Hana smiled and sat down next to Skye. "So what are you doing her at the pond?" she asked, curious.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:52 pm
"Well, i just like Water." She said.  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:51 pm
Kagai smiled "So you want to hang out?"

Ayu looked around for anyone that might be part myth like him  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:58 pm
Gin shrugged. "I guess..." she said, smiling. "Just let me wrap up my foot, ok?" Gin took the clean cloth she had and wrapped it tightly around her foot so the cut would heal.

Hana nodded. "I like the sky. Its so big and clear... Its like an ocean or something, but up in the air..." she said, staring at the sky.  

Feathertail14

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:29 am
Yume skipped/jogged with a few hotdogs swinging in a plastic bag at his side. "lets see. .. .ah here's the turn off!" he slid though two trees. He continued on a small path. "I wounder if Luca is home today?" he mumbled. The dark path always made him a little nervous.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:15 pm
"Sometimes i wish i could swim but my Wi- But i Don't know how." She said, Stopping herself.  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:23 pm
"swimming is ok... but i'd rather fly than swim... i guess its nice to have wi-... uh... nice to just um... lay down in an open field watching the sky," Hana said, catching herself. Hana contniued to stare at the sky, and listen to Skye, though she didn't hear Skye stop herself from saying something.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff