Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
General Chit-Chat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miya12
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:39 pm
Lady Leonardo
I could report him but that would just draw attention to the fact that I've been getting paid to do nothing for so long since I hadn't reported him already. That and I could get something worse. It's a lose/lose situation! gonk

Today has been killer on me! It's my first official day of my diet (all the Easter candy is gone so I can diet now *L*) and I want nothing more than to grab my snack and eat it NOW rather than waiting till I'm actually hungry. I already had a cup of coffee I didn't need simply because I wanted something and thought it might fill me up some.

how about strawberries? why not take a packet of strawberries into work to snack on? you burn caleries eating em.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:47 pm
I did not know that about strawberries! I'll have to get some next time we go grocery shopping.

My boyfriend... he's a sweet guy but a lot of his "sweetness" involves food. He knows I like certain foods but can't make them myself so when I'm feeling down he'll make them for me as a sweet surprise, or he'll buy me candies I love, etc.

Today after work he surprises me by taking me to Moe's, which I love. So first day on the diet and I'm having nachos. xp Then he said he was going to buy me some Japanese candy since I was wanting it over the weekend. GAH! Though I was able to find some hard candy that's like 35 calories for two pieces so I decided on that. It's Hello Kitty actually and the one piece I had was really good.

THEN he surprises me by buying me one of those Lindor truffles, and of course my favorite is the white chocolate ones. It's only one but still sooooooo bad for you. Ah well, at least I ate relatively well the rest of the day. xd  

onnawaffle

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games