Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
witches and Wizards Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a good idea
  Yes
  No
View Results

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:16 pm
((did yah watch it, huh? Did ya?))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:17 pm
((yah))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:09 pm
Luna stiffened at first, then followed Jiro to the castle. lets just hope none of the guards notice that i'm missing from the castle or recognize me... Luna thought as she followed Jiro.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:19 am
Dark walked around the castle halls and saw Luna and Jiro. "Hello Jiro, who's this?" He asked. ((Dark knows Jiro because Jiro's the regular Messenger at the castle and Dark is a prince.))  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:28 am
((i thought Dark was in the other village thingy.... cuz Luna and Jiro are at Montagne, but Prince Dark is the Prince in Drachensbett....))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:53 pm
((oh right. sorry.))  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:05 pm
((lol I was about to say 'you gtg or you're going to die' XD))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:59 pm
(( xp ok so is jiro gonna post, ignoring dew-chan's post for the moment?))  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:14 pm
Jiro walked into the knights room and saw Ayu who turned and walked over to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:01 pm
Luna stopped before entering the room and took a deep breath. ok... i'll be fine... no one will notice i'm Princess Luna... i hope... she thought. Then she walked into the room and over to Jiro and Ayu. "Is this you're brother, Jiro?" Luna asked, though she already knew the answer.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:44 pm
Jiro nodded then Ayu said "I'm Ayu I hope Jiro didn't cause any trouble,"Ayu said politly  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:03 am
Just as polite as all the other times... Luna thought. "No he didn't cause any trouble. And I'm Luna," she said. Oh crap! i hope he doesn't ask if i know princess luna... only cuz i AM her and i just said my name was Luna! oh crap this won't go well....  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:29 pm
Ayu bowed "It's a pleasure to meet you,"then he stood back up and looked at Jiro "Don't run off like that you nearly gave me a heart attack," Ayu said and rubbed Jiro's head softly  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:21 pm
"He didn't go far. He just went into the village," Luna said, careful to say 'village' and not 'shooting range'. "well i guess i better get going. I need to head home." She a nod to Ayu, she turned to Jiro. "I hope to see you later, Jiro," she said before taking off. She left the room, but instead of running out of the castle, Luna ran down the hall and to her room. She unlocked the door and locked it again once she was inside. After changing out of her disguise, she got dressed in her usual princess outfit and left her room again. She walked down the same hall and back towards the knights room. She saw Jiro and Ayu still inside. i wonder if he'll notice that i was 'that girl'... but what should i say?... i need to same something... uh... Princess Luna stayed outside the room, though she continued to watch Jiro and Ayu inside as she tried to think of something to say.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:02 am
"What were you doing in the village,anyway?"Ayu asked "I was delivering a message to some farmers on the outskirts of town,"Jiro said,and it was true he delivered a message then went to the shooting range  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff