Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
ReCon III Updated 2/5/10 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do we leave Summer Star on Sunday Morning or Monday?
Sunday
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Monday
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:29 am
Gho the Girl
I'll do my best to not touch the Recon 3 fund, but if s**t hits the fan, I'll need it for a train ticket over to you guys.
If you need it, just do your best to give us about a day's notice. heart

I am happy for you and your new job though. ~hugs~  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:08 am
TeaDidikai
Gho the Girl
I'll do my best to not touch the Recon 3 fund, but if s**t hits the fan, I'll need it for a train ticket over to you guys.
If you need it, just do your best to give us about a day's notice. heart

I am happy for you and your new job though. ~hugs~
Thankies.

Also, the conversation I had with my parents went a lot better than I thought it would.  

Gho the Girl

Aino Ailill

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:17 am
Is there a place I can find out more about Summerstar? (I'm posting this before googling so, if I'll find it that way, you can ignore me. sweatdrop )

And any chance I could go to re-con?

In either case, I will likely be able to help financially. I have no expenses (my parents pay my way) and I'll be getting a job as soon as possible.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:23 am
Aino Ailill
Is there a place I can find out more about Summerstar? (I'm posting this before googling so, if I'll find it that way, you can ignore me. sweatdrop )

Here ya go.

I don't have any information on what next year's ritual will be like yet.  

TeaDidikai

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:29 pm
So, today was the last day to earn Paw Points.
It sounds like I might have come in second.

I want to try and get a present for Isakane, but we've talked and the airline tickets are our priority.

Touch wood... spit... or whatever you folks do. wink  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:21 am
Okay folks.

I need your help.

Doesn't matter what your money situation looks like, or where you are or what the sitch is.

If you want to hit ReCon III next July, post your desire to come.

My life is taking some rather rapid and dramatic changes and if it continues on the current direction, I'll need to know who I need to get together with ASAP.

So please, even if you aren't sure if it can happen- post.  

TeaDidikai

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:26 am
TeaDidikai
Okay folks.

I need your help.

Doesn't matter what your money situation looks like, or where you are or what the sitch is.

If you want to hit ReCon III next July, post your desire to come.

My life is taking some rather rapid and dramatic changes and if it continues on the current direction, I'll need to know who I need to get together with ASAP.

So please, even if you aren't sure if it can happen- post.

You know I wanna

(also, what's going on? take to pm, since work, and can't get on AIM)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:11 pm
I'd like to. But I'll have to see finances. Hubby feels a lot better about meeting people at a festival then otherwise.  

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

Ainwyn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:30 pm
I would love to come, but it would depend on when my classes are done. I think they're done in June, but I'm not positive. I was hoping to do a trip to northern CA with my fiancee next summer, so maybe we'll head up to Seattle before hand, since that's one of the places we're looking into moving to soon. Would it be ok if she came? Of course, she might also be out of the country by next summer. My summer plans are all totally up in the air at the moment.

But even if I can't make it, I'm probably going to donate a couple hundred to the fund, sometime during the next month.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:35 pm
Ainwyn
I would love to come, but it would depend on when my classes are done. I think they're done in June, but I'm not positive. I was hoping to do a trip to northern CA with my fiancee next summer, so maybe we'll head up to Seattle before hand, since that's one of the places we're looking into moving to soon. Would it be ok if she came? Of course, she might also be out of the country by next summer. My summer plans are all totally up in the air at the moment.

But even if I can't make it, I'm probably going to donate a couple hundred to the fund, sometime during the next month.

See, there's ReCon III and there's SummerStar.
ReCon III will start a few days before and go a few days after SummerStar. Anyone can go to SummerStar, but I'd want to get to know you better before I had you crashing out at my place. Nothing personal.

So we've heard from Nuri. Fiddler said he would go earlier, but I'd love another confirmation. I'm a bit focused on the original ReCon group, but that isn't to say others aren't welcome. Hell, Gho will be there if I have to fly out to NY and pack 'em up in my suit case for the return trip home.  

TeaDidikai

Ainwyn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:59 pm
No, that's totally understandable smile If you're still short on money to help people get to ReCon III though, I'd be willing to help out.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:24 pm
Ainwyn
No, that's totally understandable smile If you're still short on money to help people get to ReCon III though, I'd be willing to help out.
Spiff.  

TeaDidikai

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:27 pm
Okay- so here's the scoop.

I won two airline tickets on Southwest. They can be used as a round trip for one person or as one way for two anywhere in the US.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:48 am
TeaDidikai

I won two airline tickets on Southwest. They can be used as a round trip for one person or as one way for two anywhere in the US.

Wow. That's amazing. Congrats on the stroke of luck!  

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:12 am
TeaDidikai

Do we have dates yet? I won't know anything until next summers vacation bidding comes up, and that's in May. (Gotta love the corporate structure, huh?)  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff