Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Pure Snow, Impure Blood (1x1, OPEN) Full Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Esquillo

Shirtless Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:44 pm
"Talk to her? And risk getting another one of these? No, thank you, I'd rather eat human food." Adelrich said, making a disgusted face when he mentioned the idea of eating something he found so disgusting.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:25 pm
Koriah really didn't care about what would happen then. She stayed silent after he had said that because she was a half-breed. "You know... I'm half human. Be careful of what you say."  

iiBlue-Phantom

Esquillo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:32 pm
"I'm sorry, was that offensive? I didn't know." Adelrich glanced at the closed door, wondering what was more important to her- the game, or a place to stay. "Hopefully if she shelters here, she'll go to the basement... She'll leave as soon as the storm's gone, as long as she doesn't know I'm here.."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:40 pm
"It's fine. Just be careful okay?" She listened to what might happen and nodded. Koriah knew she would have to be careful as well.  

iiBlue-Phantom

Esquillo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:21 pm
"Ah, yes, I see." He said, standing up and moving silently to the door. Adelrich held his pointer finger up to his lips, then pressed his ear gently to the door. After listening for a short while, he leaned back and cracked the door open, then looked into the hallway. It seemed safe, so he walked across the hall to the window quickly and quietly. No sign of her. He sniffed the air in both directions the hallway led, then turned back and re-entered the room. Once the door was closed and he was once again sitting next to Koriah, he said, "She's here. And she's looking for something living. Or dead, doesn't really matter to her, I would think, at this point."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:42 am
"OK... so what should we do then?" She knew that this other girl could come after her too if possible. But even so, Koriah's own blood could kill anybody.  

iiBlue-Phantom

Esquillo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:10 pm
"Well, if she finds me, I get another cut and this time she'll feed off it, because she's hungry, I can hear it. If she finds you, she'll probably kill you before she realizes there's something wrong with your blood. So, letting her find me seems like the better option... Unless you can come up with a plan of your own that doesn't involve either of us dying.." Adelrich whispered quickly and quietly, knowing that if he talked too loud, she would hear.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:32 am
"Probably not... I'll just have to escape on my own. But, the thing is... can't you come back? I don't think I could survive on my own for a long time." It may have been her own mind causing her to think this way. But she was a little worried about what might happen.  

iiBlue-Phantom

Esquillo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:12 pm
Adelrich nodded. "I'll come back, but for now I'll distract her so you can get away. Travel east, and the very first uninhabited building you come by, stay there. As soon as I can, I'll come find you. I warn you, though, I'm quite irritable when I'm wounded, so if I happen to snap at you, I'm sorry in advance. I will do my best not to, however." He stood and walked to the door, taking a deep breath and exiting the room.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:43 am
"Okay. I'll go then. I'll be waiting." There was a window in the room and she jumped up to climb out of it. Once she was outside in the cold snow, Koriah headed east for a long time until she came across a small abandoned house. So she went inside and stayed hidden, closing all doors to keep out anyone. Curling up on the bed, Koriah just sat there, waiting for the one who saved her to come back.  

iiBlue-Phantom

Esquillo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:36 am
Adelrich had no trouble finding the one hunting him, and this time she not only gave him a cut, but fed off of it, since she had been deprived of a food source for so long. Once that was over, Adelrich left, heading east once he was sure she wouldn't follow. Soon, he came across the hut, but at that point, he was so weak from blood loss that instead of knocking on the door, he turned so that when he fell with his back against the door, he made a big thud, then passed out.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:27 pm
Koriah heard the loud slam and found him on the floor. She dragged him up on the bed and took out some bandages, wrapping his cut that he got. She wondered why this was happening.  

iiBlue-Phantom

Esquillo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:16 pm
Adelrich groaned as his eyes fluttered open. "Koriah?" He asked groggily. "I'm sorry you have to see me like this... I don't usually give myself up like that... But I did what I had to do... To protect you..." He looked at the bandages she'd wrapped around his arm. "Thank you." He said, looking at her. "I need to hunt..." He muttered to himself, attempting to prop himself up on his good arm. "Maybe a nap first..." He chuckled.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:53 am
Koriah became shocked at what he said. Did he really want to protect her? "Don't apologize... just lay down and rest. I just hope that she didn't hurt you too bad." She sat back down and waited for him to wake up.  

iiBlue-Phantom

Esquillo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:36 pm
Adelrich slept dreamlessly, and woke up a few hours later. Sitting up didn't require as much effort as last time, so he figured he was okay to hunt. "I'll be back in less than an hour, stay here until then." He said, adjusting his sword as he walked out the door.
True to his word, he came back around a half hour later, looking much better than before. "Now, what should we do? Have you eaten?"

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff