Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Mercy, Vengeance, Justice, and Divine Mandate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does your faith mandate justice?
  Yes
  No
  Sorta Kinda
  Not Really
View Results

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:54 pm
saint dreya

where did that ancestor thread go?
Where all my good threads go?

Quote:

akin to the idea of Wyrd, or different? i would love to see this aspect from your perspective.
wink Trick question. I have a thread on that as well if you look back far enough.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:30 am
Does your religion recognize other religion's sovereignty over their practitioners, or does it create universal maxims that apply to believers and non-believers alike?  

Fiddlers Green

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:17 pm
Fiddlers Green
Does your religion recognize other religion's sovereignty over their practitioners, or does it create universal maxims that apply to believers and non-believers alike?
It's complicated. There are universal standards for clean behavior, but others aren't expected to follow them up to the point wherein they are forcing themselves upon us.

An example would be- as a guest in my home, people aren't expected to follow my purity standards when it comes to how they interact with my home outside of the most basic respects- such as putting the toilet lid down.

That said, there is always a bit of cleansing process that we go through after a visit, which is fine too.

However, if someone were to deliberately and maliciously violate our purity standards while a guest, they would be seen as attacking the safety and health of my family.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff