Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
~.:Immortal War:.~ ((Open/always excepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:48 pm
(( Idk, if you want, if you dont want to I will))

"Oh, it's an old prophacy, it predicts the end of greatness. I dont know if it's true, buuuut it's funny to see him get all worked up over nothing." He smiled, looking out the window at her.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:40 pm
[[OOC: okayy,, i will send you the profile]]

Gwen climbed back up the building and onto the roof. I'll have to look up that prophecy later, she thought, packing up her ropes and such.  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:52 pm
Aro yawned and sat on the couch, that Gwen girl was intresting.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:48 pm
Gwen jumped over to the next roof and slid down the drain pipe. She then casually walked through the streets.  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:46 pm
Aro took a cat nap.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:42 pm
[[OOC: sorry if the king's profile is takig a while...i will do it real soon]]

Gwen walked through the throne room doors. She was rather quick on her feet so she had got back in about five minutes. She tossed the rose on the floor in front of the king. "Aro has been taken care of. He shall no longer stand in our way." She kept her gaze steady, no emotion showing on her face. This was how she usually was after another 'successful' mission.  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:47 pm
((It's cool))

Aro continued to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:18 pm
Ryoku stared at the rose. "Good. No longer shall he be a threat to our way of life." The king showed no emotion as he spoke. He moved his han swiftly and the huge doors open.
Gwen nodded and left. When the door closed behind her, she sighed with relief. She wasn't scared of the king, she just felt awkward being in the same room with him.  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:11 am
Aro woke up with a yawn, he got up and went out to the park.

Luna was wondering, again, she was probably gonna get lost, again. She stopped when she saw a large building, she gulped Oh man! The king's castle!? Why why why? She thought. That was just her luck, buuuuut it'd be fun to peek in so she could see just who the king was and why she had to fear him. The jumped through a window silently and walked throgh the halls, she stooped infront of two large doors and peeked through the crack. The man who sat there was a bone chilling presence, was that the king?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:29 pm
Gwen saw the child and drew her dagger. She came up behind Luna, bringing her knife to the front of Luna's throat. "No sudden movements or sound. You'll live longer if you listen to me," she whispred in her ear. She pulled Luna back and shoved her into a broom cupboard. "Stay here," Gwen hissed and slammed the door shut.The huge doors opened and Ryoku stormed out. "Gwen," he growled. "Where is she?" He glared at the cupboard, motioning to the guards to open the door.
"Don't open it if your afraid of mice and rats,"Gwen warned the guards. She knew, as most of the Demons in the castle knew, that the larger one of the two was afraid of rodents.
"Open it!" the king ordered, seeing the guards hesitation.  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:19 pm
Luna felt like thrashing and yelling but she didnt, she looked at the people through the key hole. She focused on the guards swords, they lifted out of thier sheathes and pointed at them, the blades inched closer to the men's throats. Luna looked at the king, the dragger that the girl had held shot striaght towards the king, but missed him barley, the blade came so slose to cutting his cheek. Luna cursed under breath, so close.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:06 am
Gwen gasped when he dagger shot out of her hand. She dropped to her knees in an instant. "King Ryoku. Please accept my apology. I guess I was blessed with more power than I realise." She faked the power part, hoping to cover for the immortal child.
Ryoku dodged the dagger with ease though it didn't shock him. "Gwen," he barked, pointing his staff at Gwen. "You may be a good assasign but tonight it shall be the dungens for you."
The guards snickered and resheathed their swords.  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:35 am
Luna cursed under her breath then bagan to raipedly beat against the door loudly, but it fell off the hindges. "Crap." She said, biting her lip, she should have seen that coming, she looked at the girl then thought of a plan. The doors behind the guards flew open and smacked them in the back of their heads, they fell unconcious. Luna looked at the staff, it snapped "Who's all high and mighty now ?" She taunted him then grabbed the girls hand and ran.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:27 am
Gwen shook off Luna's hand. "What do you think you're doing? I can stand the dungen but you will die when they catch you!" she growled. Where's Aro when you need him? He would just take this child and run, she thought as a few more guards came around the corner.
"Hault!" one of the guards shouted, trying to pock Gwen with a spear.
The king followed the guards with his huge black sword. "Ah, I see you have changed sides dear Gwen. So all the immortal children I sent you to assasignate are..." he was cut of by Gwen's unemotional response.
"Dead. Most of the immortal children are dead Ryoku. illed them as you had asked." She pushed Luna towards the window. "Get out of here," she hissed under her breath.  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:53 am
Luna looked at the window then the girl, she went to jump out the window, she did but she climbed around the wall to the window behind the guards. That girl was an Immortal Child like her, there was no way in hell she was leaving her behind.

Aro was outide on his roof when he saw Luna, he jumped the rooftops till he got to her. "Hey." She grinned at her.

Luna gasped in shock "Hi." She said.

"Need in?"

Luna nodded.

Aro grinned and pulled the hood od hi jacket over his head, concealing his face, he kicked through the window and landed on the gaurds. He grinned under the shadow of his hood, he jumped up onto his feet, he was unreconizable. Aro made sure of that.

Luna jumped through the window and crept throught the shadows and ended up behind the girl. "Me and you need to talk." Luna said in a quiet voice so only the girl could hear her.  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff