Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
Animal Shelter (( place for cats to rp that were caught )) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:45 pm
((Don't sweat it, Crystal. Welcome bak~))

"Okay, everyone, the way back is this was. Follow us." She said, indicating to the rescue patrol. Then, turning to the patrol, she muttered. "There's enough cats here to make it safely back. Make sure some of you lead, and some of you linger back to make sure no one gets left behind. I'm going back for Crystalstar."

((Does anyone want to come with Bearclaw?))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:13 pm
Sagefire looked around. Drippingpool will be able to help her clan.
" Bearclaw, May i come with u ?"  

athena321
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:31 am
Bearclaw nodded, "Of course."

((Going once... going twice...))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:53 pm
(SOLD! TO BEARCLAW AND SAGEFIRE! JK...)

Crystalstar woke, the smell of twolegs around her. She jumped up. She lay in a kittypet bed inside a twoleg home! She hissed as a twoleg approached her, holding what smelled like kittypet food. Setting the food down in front of her, the twoleg stuck a hairless paw out, trying to touch her. She hissed and swung.

The smell of the food made Crystalstar's stomach growl. It had been awhile since she had eaten and she had to eat something for her soon-to-come kits. She gulped, pretended the food was a juicy mouse and ate.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:48 pm
Bearclaw looked around at her clan as they were heading back out to the forest. " They will be okay" Sagefire murmured to Bearclaw. Bearclaw nodded her head." Yes, they will. Lets go out and find Crystalstar."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:54 pm
At Sagefire's remark, Bearclaw nodded. "Of course. I shouldn't worry." Then, with regained confidence, she said. "I was able to see breifly the car that took Crystalstar. I think... I think it went off this way." She faced north. "We have to be quick. C'mon."  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:47 pm
Crystalstar sighed and lay down on the hard cold floor. She imagined herself lying in her den just after snow had blown into it. She felt calmer, more relaxed, but was still alert. A different twoleg entered the room and walked up to her, making strange sounds. She didn't try to fight him as he touched her, but when he touched her belly she scratched him. He yelped and looked back as the first twoleg entered. The talked in their strange language.

The second twoleg nodded to the first twoleg after a moment, then left. Crystalstar felt better once he left and looked up at the first, kinder twoleg. The she-twoleg sat down beside her and glanced at her. Crystalstar growled, but didn't nothing more, knowing the twoleg would leave her alone.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:17 pm
Bearclaw took the lead as Sagefire followed. Sagefire knew there wasn't that big of a chance that they will be able to find Crystalstar. But then Cloudeyes, her mentor who died of greencough, came to her. He made her follow him and soon enough she saw Crystalstar. " Shes nearer then you think. Follow the right path and you will find her." He said and then disappeared. " Wake up Sagefire." Sagefire heard Bearclaw said. Sagefire realized that she collapsed. She got back up and shook her head.  

athena321
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:02 am
"What happened there?" Bearclaw asked anxously. "Are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:26 am
" Crystalstar. She nearer then you think. But follow the right path. What could that mean.?" Sagefire murmured  

athena321
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:54 am
Crystalstar sat near a window, watching a mouse sneak through the garden. Beyond the fence was MoonClan territory. She was so close to home, but so far... She curled up, but kept an eye outside.

She remembered her short kit days. She was once a kittypet, but that was long ago.

She growled to herself, "I will get out of here before my kits are born. They shall not be born in this horrible cage." She stood and went to find the twoleg.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:38 am
Bearclaw blinked. She never understood these 'medicine cat' things, but figured it just must be natural to have these visions. She nodded. "Okay, let's go."

After a bit of traveling...

"Crystalstar! She's here, I just feel it!" The house was a bit pathetic, it was small and dinky. She could hardly imagine a twoleg living there, let alone a cat with kits. Not notcing the window, Bearclaw said. "We'll... we'll have to find a way in. I'm going to check for any crack in the wood."  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:06 pm
Just before Crystalstar found the twoleg she sensed something. She turned, a dog's snout right in her face. Jumping and hissing she ran for the dog, ready to attack.

"Hi," The dog's tail wagged.

Crystalstar stopped, a dog knew how to speak cat?

"I'm Killer. Who are you?"

The white leader just stared at the dog. "How do you know cat?"

The dog laughed, "I use to have a friend cat. She taught me."

"I'm Crystalstar, Leader of SnowClan. Can you help me get out of here?" Crystalstar looked around.

The dog thought for a moment, "Why would you..." The dog suddenly jumped back. "Your one of those wild cats that live in the forest!"

"Yes," Crystalstar hissed. "I have a whole clan that needs me, so will you please help me get out?"

"Sure," The dog turned around. "I never did like you wild cats, always so mean."

"The same goes for you dogs." Crystalstar said following the dog. He walked over to the door and looked at Crystalstar. Glancing around really quick her whispered, "Hide under the couch. I'll get my human to let me out, but just before I go, run." Crystalstar nodded and hid. Killer started to whine, which was quit loud.

The twoleg entered and walked over to the door. Crystalstar crouched, ready to run. The door opened, Killer stuck his head out, but stopped. Crystalstar dashed, making it out the door and it a near by tree.

The twoleg didn't notice, but Killer exited the nest. Crystalstar caught a familiar scent. "Bearclaw? Sagefire?" She hissed, loud enough for them to hear if they were around.

(WOW...Long post...sorry ^.^)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:57 pm
Sagefire sniffed " Your right." Soon enough they saw Crystalstar running toward them..  

athena321
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:35 am
"Sagefire! Bearclaw!" Crystalstar ran over to her clanmates. "You came to get me...who's in charge of the clan? Is anyone seriously hurt? Is anyone still captured?"  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff