Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
|o|Garden x Of x Nights|o|[Night and Sabii] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RinaOfTheDead

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:47 pm
"Oh..Nothing.You can always stay here over night and crash on the couch. And I have more than enough food for one person in the cupboard." Rina said. "Oh yeah. That`ll work." She said reaching for the frozen bag of veggies.She kept stroking his ears, but with only one hand. "You don`t mind me doing this do you?" She said softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:52 pm
Nero shook his head slowly. "Not at all... It feels nice." He smiled softly and went back out to the room he had come from. "If nobody else is gonna be around I might stay for a bit." He nodded. "Where's your room at?"  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

RinaOfTheDead

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:57 pm
"Upstairs..." She said pointing at a dark slope leading in to dark. "I don`t have any lights onup there so it might be kinda of dark...I`ve got the whole second story to myself. My room is the very first one....You just have to walk strait-forward." She said. "If your not scared..." She whispered teasingly in to his ear.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:03 pm
Nero laughed softly and headed up the stairs. "I've nothing to be scared of. I'm a creature of the dark... and I can see in it." He smirked. Once at the top of the stairs he walked straight ahead into her room. "This it?" He asked looking around.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

RinaOfTheDead

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:05 pm
"Yes. It is." She said leaping from his arms on to her bed which was hidden in the darkness.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:08 pm
Nero smiled and sat down on the edge of the bed. "I know I can see in here, but how can you?" He asked looking at her, his outline shown by the light from the door.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

RinaOfTheDead

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:14 pm
"Hmm. I can see in the dark kinda. Not super well like a cat. But Kinda." Rina said smiling.She then sprawled out all over the bed. "Plus this bed is really big." She said yawning.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:19 pm
Nero chuckled softly as he watched her sprawl out on her bed. "Makes sense. Easy to land on a big bed." He said and bounced a little. "Plus it's poofy."  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

RinaOfTheDead

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:24 pm
"Yes it is." She said rolling around on her bed. "Anyways. What you wanna do?" She said sitting up and crossing her legs like a kindergartener, Makig sure to keep her hands on her skirt so it didn`t show anything awkward.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:27 pm
Nero shrugged looking around. "What is there to do?" He asked looking at her. "You remind me of a pup, you know that?" He asked tilting his head to the side a little.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

RinaOfTheDead

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:30 pm
"Oh really?" Rina said lying back and gesturing him to come beside her. "Well...I am quite childish..." She said. playing with a strand of silvery hair.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:31 pm
Nero moved so he was next to her and layed down. "Yes you are. You're active and playful." He smiled as he looked at her.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

RinaOfTheDead

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:34 pm
"But right now I`m tired and boring, right?" She said grinning. She was still nervously playing with her hair.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:37 pm
Nero shook his head. "I don't think so. You're the first human I've ever met and had a chance to actually talk with." He smiled. "I'm not sure you're tired or not but you're not boring."  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

RinaOfTheDead

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:40 pm
"Mmhmm.Well...I think you really interesting too..."She whisper moving closer to him. Maybe this sleepiness is making me delusional...Reckless... She thought But I like it...  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff