Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Forbidden Love [Midnightdaystar & iTerrrruhfied] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

terrahbyte

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:27 am
Tillie laughed, "Well that works." she said. Then she urged her horse forward. She paused when she got ahead to make sure that Mika was cooperating with Zane.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:36 am
Zane didn't really need to do anything, The horse knew that they were riding together and was simply following Tillie. "This is easier then my first time on a horse."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:50 pm
Tillie smiled, "I told you Mika was well behaved." she said, then she clicked her heels into her horse Mia's side. Their speed increased and shortly they were in the woods behind to palace. Tillie slowed the horse when they got under the cover of trees, "I like to feel like I have some privacy. So I ride through to woods." she said.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:42 pm
Zane tensed when the entered the forest, "I don't particularly like forests, to many places for malicious people to hide... I have a lot of terrible stories that take place in the forest..."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:28 pm
Tillie looked at Zane over her shoulder. "Uh, we could ride elsewhere I guess..." she said reluctantly. She didn't want to, because then her privacy was gone, but she didn't want Zane to be uncomfortable just so she could have some time to herself. Then she thought about it, "Malicious people go after Herb Collectors?" she asked skeptically.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:35 pm
Zane shruged, "We should be fine this close to the castle." He relaxed and snapped the riens to urge the horse forward. "And yes, they do. Bandits and highwaymen will go after anyone that looks like they have money. I have a dagger that I am practiced with, but it's not much."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:40 pm
Tillie nodded, as she went on thinking for a few moments. She didn't understand why Zane didn't just settle in a kingdom and allow the forces to protect him, he wouldn't have to worry about malicious people inside a kingdom. Particularly not this one, because Tillie could pull rank to get him a decent job, and he could be watched over by her protectors.

Tillie shook her head to bring herself out of her day dream. She shrugged, "Well, at least you have the dagger. I don't have any way to defend myself. Father prefers it that way." she said. She had asked to be trained to fight many times, and each time the argument ended the same, 'Ladies don't fight!' then Tillie was sent off to her room. "Hm..." she said. Then she smiled, "How long will you be around Zane?" she asked.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:47 pm
Zane laughed, "A dagger is just enough to get you in too deep sometimes, and I don't know how long I will stay, I have little reason to leave as of now, and about as much reason to stay."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:01 pm
Tillie's brow furrowed, "Sometimes you don't make sense to me." she muttered. She frowned for a moment, then covered it up. "Well, a dagger is better than nothing. Also sometimes speaking can get you in too deep." she said.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:09 pm
"True, but, words can get you out of trouble too, and how do I not make sense?"  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:49 pm
Tillie shrugged, "You have little reason to leave, but about as much to stay." she repeated. "What's that mean? If you're looking for herbs and stuff, there are plenty here.. our kingdom has a lot of land." she said, trying to hint that she wanted him to stay, without being too obvious.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:11 am
Zane laughed, "It means that anything that would keep me here can be found elsewhere, I do not have friends, family and such, I can find herbs in other places, and the price of certain items are the same wherever I go..." He paused, "However, almost everywhere else does not have such kind royalty." He flashed a small smile at her. "But I am a wanderer I would want to travel, it's what I love to do."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:24 pm
Tillie blushed when he said the royalty was kind. She felt the need to correct him and warn him that she was the only kind one in this kingdom. She kept quiet about that though, she didn't want to give him a reason to leave. She nodded, "I don't think I could understand. I'm tied to one place.." she said softly. Then her face filled with an excited grin, "Do you have any cool stories?" she asked.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:23 pm
Zane paused thinking, "Well I have a story about a large bear with white fur, a story about snow, and another about fooling some particularly dim bandits, which would you like to hear?"  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:56 pm
Tillie grinned and thought about her choices. A bear with white fur, that sounded exciting, but she knew about bears. There were bears in her kingdom. Bandits were exciting as well, although she heard stories about them often. So she made her decision, "What is snow?" she asked.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff