Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
-flails- NOOOoooo.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epitaph_Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:21 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
XxGrieverxX

It's all good. cool I gave my PS2 a gender and wrote a poem about her.

XD I also have a Wii....with an L-name....I can't remember what it was tho emo Ah well...My friends get all wierded out whenever i mention Linda....XD They always ask, Why do you call it Linda? And i respond with, Why do you ike Twilight sooo much?
Twilight is a disgrace to all things .hack, even though it ha sno relation at all to it. Just the fact that it has teh tilte Twilight disgraces .hack. D<

I know. I hate that Twilight has the name Twilight. Stephenie Meyer should have chosen a better name for it. Like "Book that Has Absolutely No Conflict Until The Last 5 Chapters and Popularizes Vampires While Completely Changing What a Vampire is" It was an okay book, but nothing to fangirl over. Much easier to mock. And it annoys me that now if I mention things about the Key of the Twilight or the Epitaph of Twilight, people are automatically going to assume that it has something to do with the beggar level book rather than the above godly .hack.

Yes! Someone agrees! The only person i know offline that agrees, played .hack only recently. Shes loves it /almost/ as much as i do!
Its the same with my OTHER favorite game(thats isn't as above godly as .hack, but godly all the same) Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Wheneveri mention it, everyone goes, OH THERES A TWILIGHT VERSION OF LEGEND OF ZELDA? Then i get all like >U No you fool. LEGEND OF ZELDA IS TOO COOL TO EVEN THINK OF IT EVER BEING CONNECTED TO...THAT...THING OVER THERE IN YOUR ARMS!

If there ever was a Twilight version of Legend of Zelda, I don't think I'd even be able to face, let alone touch, the older games. It would just be such an insult to the series. I don't have a Wii, so I can't play Twilight Princess. T-T

Twilight Princess was really fun razz I haven't beaten the last dungeon, but because i'm an antsy cheater, i went and watched the ending on youtube XD I was saddened by the ending.... Too bad you don't have a WII. That game kicks a**, yo~ -flails in her attempt to sound like Beat from TWEWY-
(-flails arms- I'm a total linkxMidna fan girl XD)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:25 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn

D: WTF?! Are they crazy?! You need to keep the PS2 on the high-def, cause it looks awesome with the high def D: I know this cause when i first got my PS2, i used it on an old TV that sucked :I Then, i got a higher def TV and it looked so much better 4laugh

Apparently it gave more room for Guitar Hero. We only have ONE FREAKING CONTROLLER. There's no way a whole bunch of people are going to be rocking out with ONE controller. And my sister's the only one who actually plays that game, and most of the time she plays it she's SITTING! Besides that, moving the PS2 disrupted the ceremony! (Yes, I actually had a ceremony. Close the curtains, prepare the footstool, put on the TV, get the controller ready, prep the PS2, hurry back to my chair and stare at the opening screen of the G.U. game. I rarely played other games. The ceremony was created specifically for .hack//G.U.)
I used to be able to see the details of Haseo's face and the other party members when I zoomed in. That is no longer the case. I can see some, but still. Widescreen HD TV compared to normal TV (still kind of big, but normal compared to the huge TV). I'd have been fine with it if it didn't mess up my ceremony and make playing .hack//G.U. so much less involving and sacred. Twas so sacred. What annoyed me is when my family would watch. Their mocking would ruin the mood of the game. T-T

D: How cruel. MY dad is the only one who mocks me for my choice in games...(like hes one to talk >>) Ceremonies are cool...I use to have one for going to my art achool i work a an itern for... crying but they have to move the school because the people who were paying the rent ar epaying the FOOD BANKS now...So now many people have to waste gas(energy for me XD) to get, like, 3 miles from where the school use to be in the capital of my state emo

Well, they were mocking the content (it was volume three so it had that STUPID friendship is everything junk in it) but still, my sister does not have the right to mock me for playing a game that only gets into the friendship goop in the third volume. She plays KINGDOM HEARTS. That's one of the sappiest games right from the beginning! Course, it DOES have nice fight scenes, I'll admit that. Quite fun to watch.

Yes, the fight scenes are fun to watch in that game. Though, i think that .hack is WAY tougher that that game series....I mean really, volume 3 is the only game that really gets into the whole friendship thing...(i really only played vol. 3 for Xth form XD)

I played volume three because I needed to. Especially after that ending that 2 had. I actually think G.U. is a bit easier than Kingdom Hearts. I mean, each volume of G.U. is shorter, and the battles are easier. Except for the boss battles. Those are pretty hard. After I beat Cubia with my avatar and had to go in it, the fact that I had to fight all those dopplegangers scared me. Dopplegangers scare me. They really do. The first time I encountered one and that music started playing and the edges of the screen got all dark and it was walking towards me, I freaked out IRL and got Haseo away as fast as possible. The first form ones are scariest.
I think I've run over dopplegangers with the steam bike before XD. I've only beaten them (outside the whole Cubia boss thing) once, I believe.

Xd Because i'm a totally dork, i take the steam bike, look for them in areas, and then run them over. Then i rip them apart. I DON'T GIVE THEM ANY TIME TO RECOVER. Cause if i did, i'd probably be screwed XD
I loved running around as Haseo kicking Chim Chims. Mainly because it'd be funny if someone in the developers decided to all a post that mentioned that 'They saw the Terror of Death running around a kicking Chim chims...With a really dorky smile.'
....I have a dorky smile everytime i hear the Chims start yelling their names and running around...THEY'RE SO MUCH FUN TO BEAT UP.  

Epitaph_Dawn

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:53 am
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
XxGrieverxX

XD I also have a Wii....with an L-name....I can't remember what it was tho emo Ah well...My friends get all wierded out whenever i mention Linda....XD They always ask, Why do you call it Linda? And i respond with, Why do you ike Twilight sooo much?
Twilight is a disgrace to all things .hack, even though it ha sno relation at all to it. Just the fact that it has teh tilte Twilight disgraces .hack. D<

I know. I hate that Twilight has the name Twilight. Stephenie Meyer should have chosen a better name for it. Like "Book that Has Absolutely No Conflict Until The Last 5 Chapters and Popularizes Vampires While Completely Changing What a Vampire is" It was an okay book, but nothing to fangirl over. Much easier to mock. And it annoys me that now if I mention things about the Key of the Twilight or the Epitaph of Twilight, people are automatically going to assume that it has something to do with the beggar level book rather than the above godly .hack.

Yes! Someone agrees! The only person i know offline that agrees, played .hack only recently. Shes loves it /almost/ as much as i do!
Its the same with my OTHER favorite game(thats isn't as above godly as .hack, but godly all the same) Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Wheneveri mention it, everyone goes, OH THERES A TWILIGHT VERSION OF LEGEND OF ZELDA? Then i get all like >U No you fool. LEGEND OF ZELDA IS TOO COOL TO EVEN THINK OF IT EVER BEING CONNECTED TO...THAT...THING OVER THERE IN YOUR ARMS!

If there ever was a Twilight version of Legend of Zelda, I don't think I'd even be able to face, let alone touch, the older games. It would just be such an insult to the series. I don't have a Wii, so I can't play Twilight Princess. T-T

Twilight Princess was really fun razz I haven't beaten the last dungeon, but because i'm an antsy cheater, i went and watched the ending on youtube XD I was saddened by the ending.... Too bad you don't have a WII. That game kicks a**, yo~ -flails in her attempt to sound like Beat from TWEWY-

Yeah...I don't think I've ever beaten a Zelda game. And we own 3. But I'm really close to beating Minish Cap! I just have to get a bit farther. And if you're looking for an excellent, fun game, that'd be Minish Cap.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:57 am
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn

D: How cruel. MY dad is the only one who mocks me for my choice in games...(like hes one to talk >>) Ceremonies are cool...I use to have one for going to my art achool i work a an itern for... crying but they have to move the school because the people who were paying the rent ar epaying the FOOD BANKS now...So now many people have to waste gas(energy for me XD) to get, like, 3 miles from where the school use to be in the capital of my state emo

Well, they were mocking the content (it was volume three so it had that STUPID friendship is everything junk in it) but still, my sister does not have the right to mock me for playing a game that only gets into the friendship goop in the third volume. She plays KINGDOM HEARTS. That's one of the sappiest games right from the beginning! Course, it DOES have nice fight scenes, I'll admit that. Quite fun to watch.

Yes, the fight scenes are fun to watch in that game. Though, i think that .hack is WAY tougher that that game series....I mean really, volume 3 is the only game that really gets into the whole friendship thing...(i really only played vol. 3 for Xth form XD)

I played volume three because I needed to. Especially after that ending that 2 had. I actually think G.U. is a bit easier than Kingdom Hearts. I mean, each volume of G.U. is shorter, and the battles are easier. Except for the boss battles. Those are pretty hard. After I beat Cubia with my avatar and had to go in it, the fact that I had to fight all those dopplegangers scared me. Dopplegangers scare me. They really do. The first time I encountered one and that music started playing and the edges of the screen got all dark and it was walking towards me, I freaked out IRL and got Haseo away as fast as possible. The first form ones are scariest.
I think I've run over dopplegangers with the steam bike before XD. I've only beaten them (outside the whole Cubia boss thing) once, I believe.

Xd Because i'm a totally dork, i take the steam bike, look for them in areas, and then run them over. Then i rip them apart. I DON'T GIVE THEM ANY TIME TO RECOVER. Cause if i did, i'd probably be screwed XD
I loved running around as Haseo kicking Chim Chims. Mainly because it'd be funny if someone in the developers decided to all a post that mentioned that 'They saw the Terror of Death running around a kicking Chim chims...With a really dorky smile.'
....I have a dorky smile everytime i hear the Chims start yelling their names and running around...THEY'RE SO MUCH FUN TO BEAT UP.

I have to have 99 chim spheres. It's a necessity! When I started my new G.U. game, and there were the chim doors, I went to the thing that lets you get chim spheres and I kicked the chim chims till I had 99. They're so much fun to kick, but I like it better in the later games where the party members can kick the chim chims. It goes faster that way. But the dopplegangers scare me! But the concept of running them over is really funny! XD When I want to beat up dopplegangers, I use that third word that you get in 3, kill all the monsters in the area, wait about 5 minutes, at which point the doppleganger appears, and then try to gather the courage to fight them. >< It's hard!  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Epitaph_Dawn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:26 am
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

Yeah...I don't think I've ever beaten a Zelda game. And we own 3. But I'm really close to beating Minish Cap! I just have to get a bit farther. And if you're looking for an excellent, fun game, that'd be Minish Cap.

D8 I can't even find thta game in any of the video game stores i go to! It upsets me...I really wanna play it, man, i do.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:33 am
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn

I have to have 99 chim spheres. It's a necessity! When I started my new G.U. game, and there were the chim doors, I went to the thing that lets you get chim spheres and I kicked the chim chims till I had 99. They're so much fun to kick, but I like it better in the later games where the party members can kick the chim chims. It goes faster that way. But the dopplegangers scare me! But the concept of running them over is really funny! XD When I want to beat up dopplegangers, I use that third word that you get in 3, kill all the monsters in the area, wait about 5 minutes, at which point the doppleganger appears, and then try to gather the courage to fight them. >< It's hard!

8D I've died sooo many times just from fighting the dopplegangers. Mainly because i go and try to find dopplegangers every hour...Mainly cause i'm a loser and love to gettting Haseo killed...Its kinda funny to watch, actually...
Reminds me of the time when i went to make lunch and a doppleganger appeared while i was gone XD Haseo was nearly dead when i got back C:  

Epitaph_Dawn

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:22 pm
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

D8 I can't even find thta game in any of the video game stores i go to! It upsets me...I really wanna play it, man, i do.

It's difficult to find GBA games nowadays. They usually have them hidden. Good luck, and if all else fails, the internet is a wonderful thing!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:24 pm
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn

8D I've died sooo many times just from fighting the dopplegangers. Mainly because i go and try to find dopplegangers every hour...Mainly cause i'm a loser and love to gettting Haseo killed...Its kinda funny to watch, actually...
Reminds me of the time when i went to make lunch and a doppleganger appeared while i was gone XD Haseo was nearly dead when i got back C:

DX I can't stand watching Haseo get killed. It annoys me so much when I die. Mainly because my stupid party members don't resurrect me in time for me to save them.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:38 pm
Epitaph_Dawn
XxGrieverxX
Epitaph_Dawn
XxGrieverxX
Epitaph_Dawn
XxGrieverxX
I remember playing games on my old TV. It had a ginormous screen, but it made everything really dark, and you couldn't fix the lighting on it. D: So if you were going into a dark cave in some game, it was so hard to see. AND OH MY GAWD BANSHEE BOARDWALK IN MARIO KART WAS A NIGHTMARE TO GO THROUGH BECAUSE OF THAT.

D: Thats rlly sad. I'm sorry.
I remember that when i first got my PS2, i'd play Jak and Daxter for months until i finally finished it about 8 months after i got it razz I wasn't very good with PS2 controllers back then. I had a NES before that...
I wanna play the old Yoshi's island again....I loved that game so much heart I still do.

I sadly never had a NES. My whole childhood revolved around my N64. I still love playing it. :,D
I never played Yoshi's Island. I played Yoshi's Story though! c:

biggrin Yoshi's island was fun....Oh, hay, guess what? My NES actually stopped working the same year the PS2 came out. To me, it was like, It was fate i got my baby...whose name is Linda...Don't judge me. XD

xD My Wii's name is Walter. We wanted to name it something with a "w" and that's all we could think of.
I don't know much about Twilight, but a lot of the fans annoy me. D: They're a little too obsessed.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:05 pm
XxGrieverxX
Epitaph_Dawn
XxGrieverxX
Epitaph_Dawn
XxGrieverxX

I sadly never had a NES. My whole childhood revolved around my N64. I still love playing it. :,D

biggrin Yoshi's island was fun....Oh, hay, guess what? My NES actually stopped working the same year the PS2 came out. To me, it was like, It was fate i got my baby...whose name is Linda...Don't judge me. XD

xD My Wii's name is Walter. We wanted to name it something with a "w" and that's all we could think of.
I don't know much about Twilight, but a lot of the fans annoy me. D: They're a little too obsessed.

They are....Most of the stuuf in hot topic IS Twilight stuff. It scares me....
And i do not get the whole 'team Edward' and 'team Jacob' thing...
That the heck does THAT mean?
I hate the series mainly because that stupid author(who is not privliaged enough ot have her name written here) made vampires SPARKLE IN THE SUNLIGHT.
I'm sitll going WTF over here because of that. What is she trying to do, make little kids thin that dracula SPARKLES?! wtf.  

Epitaph_Dawn

Epitaph_Dawn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:06 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn

DX I can't stand watching Haseo get killed. It annoys me so much when I die. Mainly because my stupid party members don't resurrect me in time for me to save them.

I think its fun XD Mainly cause Haseo is probabaly going WTFWTF about his party members...
Of course, i'm always soloing dooplegangers because i'm insane but meh.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:10 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

It's difficult to find GBA games nowadays. They usually have them hidden. Good luck, and if all else fails, the internet is a wonderful thing!

Thankfully, for me, i know all the hiding places of my nearby game stores.
Gamestop always tries to hide them underneath their TV set that shows game previews....
Thats the only really good game store near me.
Most of the others smell funny D: And have wierd attendants....
ONE TIME i went to a Gamecrazy, and a store clerk hit on me D:
I'M NOT EVEN THAT PRETTY MAN. Oh, and all the store clerks pick up line were bad, and he smelled worse then the store....(I think he was 28 too...Craddle robber XD I'm not that young tho)  

Epitaph_Dawn

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:28 am
Epitaph_Dawn
XxGrieverxX
Epitaph_Dawn
XxGrieverxX
Epitaph_Dawn
XxGrieverxX

They are....Most of the stuuf in hot topic IS Twilight stuff. It scares me....
And i do not get the whole 'team Edward' and 'team Jacob' thing...
That the heck does THAT mean?
I hate the series mainly because that stupid author(who is not privliaged enough ot have her name written here) made vampires SPARKLE IN THE SUNLIGHT.
I'm sitll going WTF over here because of that. What is she trying to do, make little kids thin that dracula SPARKLES?! wtf.

I think I can explain the whole, "Team Edward" and "Team Jacob" thing. If a person prefers Edward, or EdwardXBella, they're on Team Edward. If a person prefers Jacob, or JacobXBella, they're on Team Jacob. I think that's what it is. And vampires do not sparkle. They burn.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:29 am
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn

I think its fun XD Mainly cause Haseo is probabaly going WTFWTF about his party members...
Of course, i'm always soloing dooplegangers because i'm insane but meh.

I'm insane, but I fear them. My main fear is meeting a doppleganger in real life. D: I think I've had nightmares with them. Course, I like nightmares, but still.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:30 am
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

Thankfully, for me, i know all the hiding places of my nearby game stores.
Gamestop always tries to hide them underneath their TV set that shows game previews....
Thats the only really good game store near me.
Most of the others smell funny D: And have wierd attendants....
ONE TIME i went to a Gamecrazy, and a store clerk hit on me D:
I'M NOT EVEN THAT PRETTY MAN. Oh, and all the store clerks pick up line were bad, and he smelled worse then the store....(I think he was 28 too...Craddle robber XD I'm not that young tho)

That's really creepy. I buy stuff online. Games, mangas, soundtracks...all bought on Amazon.  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff