Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
*~*Classified Rome*~* {Homocidal Love ~ Symphonic Disaster} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:03 am
Though Izzy had averted her eyes she still kept her ears trained on the two. It was interesting conversation but, without reference or background, there wasn't much for her to make out of it. However, the sudden laughter had caused her head to dart in the direction of the origin in curiousity. Upon hearing what came next, on the other hand, she again looked away and felt a slight pink come to her face - nothing noticable. It was odd though, why was she blushing?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:14 pm
Matthius turned away from his cousin for a moment, feeling his face flush from a combination of embarrassment and anger. He took his cousin by the shoulders finally and led him out the door. Simon was still laughing when he got up the stairs and was pushed out. When Matthius came back down the stairs he'd calmed himself.

It was evident he was dealing with some conflict in his thoughts at the moment as he took a chair and sat down near Izzy, far enough away to not be kicked or injured but close enough to talk to her if he needed to, or listen if she decided to speak.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:11 am
The girl wasn't sure to do. There were conflicts in this family that she couldn't hope to understand with only listening to a short blurb. Izzy's ears were open, her mouth was closed, and her fingers continued to fiddle with the knot that bound her. It was interesting that Matthius sat so close to her, though his intentions she wasn't sure of.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:36 pm
"Stop fiddling," he said after a moment when he noticed what her hands were doing. "Besides if we can just along till this is all over it will be easier for the both of us." His tone was serious and held a hint of demand in it. He was studying her face though, trying to figure out what it was that was so interesting about her. Her were were entrancing though and he felt like he could get lost staring at them.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:22 pm
Izzy reluctantly stopped, knowing that if anyone could get her out of this mess it was the man who kidnapped her.With a suddenly thought she decided she no longer liked the term "kidnapped", no, he stole her - that sounded better. "So," Her voice held slight hesitation as she tried to figure out her cell mate. "Why was there a 'we' in that statement?" She didn't know if he was proposing some sort of alliance or what, but it had to be something otherwise he seemed to refuse human contact.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:25 pm
Matthius twitched momentarily as he considered what she was saying to him. He hadn't really thought about the usage of the word 'we' nor had he considered planning to do anything to escape from this area. He swallowed hard as he tried to sum up the words to her question correctly. "I cannot get along with you in a one-sided fashion, therefore I was proposing that we just try to get along to make the process easier," he responded after a moment.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:50 pm
Izzy couldn't help but frown as she noted him skidding around her question. It was one thing to be uncertain, but another to withhold or generalize. However, given the situation she wound up in, this was her only option. With a frown she nodded her head. "Just to let you know, I'm agreeing to this even though my mind is screaming 'no'. People have used this to try to get information out of me before and, so help me, if you do the same thing, you will never hear another word from me." Her voice was quiet, but absolute.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:22 pm
"Oh trust me," Matthius responded. "We don't want information from you, we already have it." He winked at her slightly before grinning. He looked at her more intently, trying to figure what she was thinking about this situation. The closer he looked the longer he wanted to look at her, the way that her eyes looked up through long lashes.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:17 am
Izzy was almost taken aback when the man winked at her but she also felt a slight smile. It had been the most sincere gesture he had made since she had arrived and it was something she appreciated. A sigh escaped her lips as she closed her eyes and leaned back her head; being tied up was killing her, she at least wanted to the freedom to walk around, pace, something. "So," In an attempt to keep the man talking. "do you have any plans or are we just playing this out as it goes?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:39 pm
"If you promise me that you won't try to escape I can untie you," Matthius said calmly. "Then we can talk a little more, about whatever you want to talk about." He was considering helping her escape but he knew that it would only reduce his chances of success.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:58 am
Though the young woman still had no faith in her new companion she nodded her head. If there was anything she wanted more than getting home it was to be untied. Her wrists were raw from the friction of her attempting to free herself and the frayed ends of the braids had only worked to further shorten her temprament.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:12 am
Matthius moved slowly, cautious of her reach and whether or not she would actually attempt to strike him like a few others had. He was gentle as he loosened the rope around her wrists and eventually took them off. "Do you need anything for your wrists," he asked sincerely. "To prevent infection or anything like that?"  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:43 am
His concern was slightly startling as the woman took her wrist in her hands. It was red and irritated but it was as she expected. "No, it will be fine...but...thank you." There was hesitation as she wasn't accustomed to thanking the men would kidnapped her.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:49 am
"If you change your mind just let me know," he responded before backing away from her. He knew to keep his distance from people that were hostage. He'd been kicked a few too many times because he'd agreed to untie them so they would be more comfortable. He sat back down in his chair and slouched slightly, watching her. "Soo... what have you learned in school recently?"  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:39 am
Izzy tensed slightly but she wasn't exactly sure what was the cause. Perhaps it was the oozing pus that suddenly began seeping from one of the wounds in her wrist. Then again she was putting her money on the...odd conversation that the man with her just started. How was she supposed to respond to that!? "Well...to be fairly general, I've been learning about the biochemistry inside of the human body and...we're dissecting Shakespearean literature...sorry, I'm boring you."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff