Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
Welcome Aernyn Naiads! - Free Raffle & RP Contest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HelMel
Crew

Questionable Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:50 pm
"Me?" Sadron looked DOWN at the faun. Wow this kid was short... and fuzzy. "I like my pointy stick... but I guess I can help you make your own." Sure this was a little unusual for the male to offer; however, this was a kid interested in learning the ways of the hunt. How could he stifle such creativity!

Plus, the Aernyn grew anxious the more he sat still. Social settings weren't really his speed. Concerts and hardcore activities were great, but this whole tea party gig was more than boring... it was excruciatingly painful.

Now completely ignoring his comrades and the mob of savages who couldn't even point to their leader, Sadron stooped down to get on the faun's level and motioned for the stick. "What the hell are you supposed to be anyway, kid? One of those Nye Adds things? And why are you so fuzzy... get in a fight in the gene pool and lose?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:50 pm
Lillison shrugged her shoulders, she had never even seen Iris before so it wasn't as if she would be much help finding her. She glanced over at the girl who claimed to be a princess, she looked very much like a princess, she even looked like she could be the female's daughter, but Lillison felt she could safely assume that wasn't the case.
There had been many answers to the question of who the leader was and none of them seemed to be the same, Lillison was confused. She had never even wondered if there was a leader. She would like to see this Iris leader too, so she looked over at the princess girl again hopefully. "Can I come too?" she was really quite curious now rather then afraid.

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:41 pm
How confused were these creatures that they didn't even know who their own leader was? It was sorta' sad in a way. Still, their problems were their own...not Turin's. His only concern was for his Queen and her safety on this crazy excursion.

So many odd creatures...and some of them armed as well. Turin wasn't exactly relaxed by the calm discussions going on, considering it could all still be part of a plan to get them to drop their guard. Still, he wasn't about to go off and start stabbing people either, much as Sadron probably assumed. Yes, he took his job seriously, but he wasn't a nutjob.

Unlike some.

After listening to the talk, seeming to go in circles now, Turin sighed and leaned towards Queen Tariel and Lady Aeroniel and muttered, "Pardon my interruption...but I fear we'll not find any more answers here on this beach. As much as it pains me to suggest, I'm afraid our answer may lie further inland."

Suddenly, Turin was wishing that he'd brought more members of his security team along.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:47 pm
Coral frowned at Memphis. "Ah, well you see. She kinda just..." before she could finish her sentence the teen butted in.

"Well, folks I was born in the lake and boy howdy if you wouldn't look at the way I looked. By all rights I figured I must be a princess." She explained. The teen smiled at the queen wishing for a moment that really was her mom. "I don't know who my mom is."

Coral put her hand on her head. This was just great. The teen just didn't understand that this queen and her people for one didn't care about where the teen care from or anything about her. "I've never seen Iris or the Guardians." she tried to help.  

immortalmina

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:51 pm
Karma smiled, "Thanks so do you." She then smailed at the little child. She looked like one of those fauns that Texas Pete had, but a bit older. "A faun? How cute."

Karma then picked up on something, "Naiads, we're not all naiads." She looked at the Queen and then pointed to herself and Seth, "We're Faes and those little ones are fauns. The other are naiads. There are a lot of different Pae'il on Telruyna." She hoped the information helped.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:59 pm
User Image

A mellon burst into view of the court and the other pae'il standing around. It zips back out of sight and then comes back with two more mellons joining it. Finally a child, no, not a child and not a teen bursts into view of the pae'il gathering.

"OH MY GOSH!!! IT'S YOU!" the adolescent yells and then runs at the Queen. She trips and falls in the sand, gets up brushes herself off and giggles. "I can't believe it's you!" She says a bit calmer, but with a huge grin on her face. She now walks slower up to the Queen.

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:00 pm
All the commotion caused the head of security to tense, his narrowed eyes darting towards the newest arrival. Years of duty as a protector had trained him never to underestimate an incoming threat, even if at first glance it seemed less than it might be. Best to err on the side of caution.

"Queen Tariel! To me!" he barked, all business once more, whirling to face this new 'threat.' It was a female, from the voice...seemed young, something between a child and a teen, and yet, it was something he'd certainly never seen before in his life. More importantly, she seemed intent on getting to the Queen and as far as Turin knew, her Majesty didn't know any of these strange creatures either. Until she told him otherwise, he was going to continue to be her protective wall.

With a warning growl, he pointed his spear towards the 'thing', keeping it at bay from his queen. "YOU! Keep your distance and state your purpose! If you mean our queen harm, I would suggest that you seriously re-think your intentions!"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:08 pm
Aeroniel glanced up to the court bodyguard and nodded. These people seemed to be little more than savages if they couldn't even figure out their proper leading system. Still, none of them seemed too threatening, but they didn't seem like they would be much of a help, unable to point out any kind of leading body. And when they did, they couldn't locate them. How could they not know where their ruling body was stationed? Where, then, did they take their concerns?

"I agree, Turin. Let's get moving." After briefly glancing back at the green and purple thing that looked similar to the grey naiad and focusing, she nodded and motioned the girl closer. She could come. She was safe and curious, and who was Aeroniel to discourage a young mind willing to learn more about this strange rock?

That brown thing with a weapon and glass on its back drew closer, and then started talking about fays and fawns and naiads... And different types of Pae'il? What was she talking about? Aeroniel knit her brows at her in perplexion and went to ask more when a crazy pre-teen suddenly came zooming in their direction screaming like a maniac and heading straight for her beloved Queen Tariel.

Aeroniel snapped in front of Tariel and put her arms out, moving towards Turin as Tariel would move, blocking this strange new arrival from her queen, and consequently, from the young one who had followed them onto the rock too. Then, she glared daggers in the direction of the woman who seemed to think it was time to pretend to know their beloved queen and run at her like some kind of bloodthirsty shark. She nodded curtly at Turin before turning to this strange thing with translucent spikes on their back herself.

"Get away from the Queen, Miss, or he'll," she motioned to their guard, "have to maim you."

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Guardian_Iris
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:11 pm
There was a buzz among the fairies of the island all talking of familiar strangers arriving on the beach near to the HQ. Iris, curious and always looking for news to deliver to her beloved Guardians flitted about heading towards the beach to see what the hubub was.

Now Iris has been around on Telrunya for a very, very long time. She's served the Guardians loyally for as long as she can remember. She's lived through nearly all the ages of the isle, seen wars and peace, and destruction of part of the island even.

Now when Iris turned the bend and was able to see what was going on, she was fully not prepared. Quickly darting out of view, but moving close enough she could hear and see what was going on, she tried to stay as quiet as she could.

And that odd little pae, Diana ... what was she doing there, and spazzing about? Something about that girl just didn't sit right with Iris, but she didn't know what. She did find it quite odd however, that so many fairies and mellons were always with her.

There were Naiads on the beach. Unfamilar Naiads. Unfamilar and adorned Naiads. Iris had an idea of who one of them might be, but she wasn't sure how she'd just suddenly appear like that. She'd need to get more information before returning to the Guardians.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:18 pm
~ heart ~ I would like to claim my 2 free Naiad raffle tickets! ~ heart ~
And Menelie deserves another ticket!

Flatliner57

KRANKHAFTER

Shirtless Capitalist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:36 am
And spookyx7 deserves another ticket!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:42 am
"Gee, mister, that'd be just great!" he exclaims, bouncing a little. "How do I start?" he asks, looking at his stick. It's so...plain compared to the green man's. "Me? I'm not a Naiad...I'm a faun!" He pauses, unsure how he knew this, exactly, but he did.

As everyone's attention snaps to the bright blue and purple girl running toward them, Kieran hides behind the green man. He's an excitable Pae himself, but he only likes excitement when he makes it.

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Zoombini_Isle

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:56 am
And Wolfs Heart deserves another ticket!

(edit: crapcakes, I didn't realize I was on the shop mule. XD This is Nio Love.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:57 am
And Wolfs Heart deserves another ticket!

Keppit

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:24 pm
:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items