Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
-||Truth Behind the Mask||- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:24 pm
Haven kept looking out the window, unaware of the fact that he had changed back. When he spoke she turned around to face him, a smile creeping across her lips at his words but also his appearence. Though, she was still going to keep that last part to herself. "Oh that'd be wonderful!" She said then threw her arms around him in a hug but quickly pulled away. "I'm sorry... got carried away." She said blushing.

She was also happy not because he offered to take her mother in but also because he was calm once more. "She won't be any trouble, if anything she would be able to help with some things. She may be sickly but she can still sew as well as other things." She said smiling still.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:00 pm
Alex froze when he felt Haven's arms go around him. Not a single person had hugged him since his mother had died. This spurred on grief and he turned away slightly, forcing himself to maintain his composure. He sighed after a moment.

"That would be good," he said with a smile. "I'm going to go walk around the castle for a bit." He had said this absentmindedly before leaving her. He was fiddling his fingers as he left, nervous that he had just destroyed something. The tense feeling he had throughout his entire body.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:04 pm
Haven smiled as he did then nodded. She could tell she had done something to upset him but wouldn't ask about it. She then decided to head back down to the kitchen in hopes that Juliette was there. She was also getting kind of thirsty now.

{short >.< LOL}  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:37 pm
Juliette was straightening the kitchen and putting together yet another meal for Alex. She knew that he would be hungry again and he needed to eat something other than a piece of meat. He would be much happier if he got a variety of food in his stomach.

Alex was pacing now trying to keep his nerves still and the pain that was seething through him to go away. Transforming was never an easy task and it always gave him a great deal of pain to resist it. He changed suddenly and laid down on the floor almost immediately.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:41 pm
Haven finally reached the kitchen and smiled as she saw Juliette. "Hello." She said happily. She couldn't help it, she was just a naturally cheery person but what Alex suggested made her feel even happier. "Is it possible for me to get a drink of water please?" She asked smiling.

She was worried though, about Alexander. He did seem to be hurt about something. She couldn't help but feel it was her fault. She really hated to be the cause for other's misery.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:00 pm
"Yes you may," Juliette said with a smile. She got a glass of water then and put it down on the counter. "How was the master? Did he eat his food?" She was curious and needed to know this information. Alex was the one person that she really watched out for in the castle and she cared deeply about his happiness.

Alexander was in the main hall again and he was looking around. The place seemed so familiar but at the same time strange. It was difficult for him to accept any change that happened in here.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:03 pm
Haven smiled then took a sip of the water. "He didn't finish it, though he did eat some. He stopped when I was going to leave." She said then smiled. "He said my mother can come live here so she can get better." She said then took a drink of her water. "Oh and that was after he changed back again." She said nodding a little. She made sure to keep quiet about him asking her to stay. She knew he didn't want people to know he did that so she kept quiet like she said she would.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:15 pm
"He must have been lonely," Juliette said more to herself than Haven. She looked up at her after a moment and studied her. It was only the girl's hair but also her eyes that looked similar to Alex's mother's eyes. "You look like his mother in a way, your eyes look strikingly similar and she had the same color hair. He got his blond hair from his father."

Alex had laid down finally to rest and stare at the wall. He was beginning to miss his mother again and he was angry at himself for that. He was old enough to live on his own, he shouldn't be missing her. He whimpered lightly before covering his snout with his paws.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:22 pm
Haven nodded and said, "That must have been what upset him. He left and said he was going to wander the halls after I...well I hugged him but I was happy." She sighed a little then took another drink. She wondered if she should leave him alone or go and look for him. If he was missing his mother, it would be a good thing for her to be there. She knew that when her father died, she wanted to be with someone constantly to help with the pain.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:47 pm
"He probably misses his mother right now," Juliette said calmly. "He hasn't let anyone come close enough to even touch him for a long time. He was probably just shocked." Juliette was beginning to arrange the plate in a more appealing way now before she went to clean the utensil she had used to make the food. "Bring this with you if you go find him, he'll probably be hungry."

Alex was still agitated, rolling onto his side to study the walls now. He closed his eyes slowly as he tried to relax his mind and forget about what his mother looked when he'd found her dead. His whole body shuddered violently before he turned to place his paws over his snout again.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:54 pm
Haven nodded then took the food and went off in search of Alex. She walked down many hallways before she finally found him. He was back in wolf form so he was obviously upset about something. What about his mother could make him angry?

She sighed a little then smiled again. "Hello again." She said smiling still. She couldn't seem to stop when she was around him. Whether it be because she felt the need to so he'd feel better or something else she didn't know.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:01 pm
Alex lifted his head to look at Haven and then sat down, giving out a loud sigh. He didn't feel like talking about his mother or the person that had killed her, he just wanted her back with him. There was silence again as he shifted so that he could look at her from the position he was in.

"Sorry I left you," he responded softly. He couldn't say anymore, he'd burried his face in his paws again trying to block out the things he was seeing. She reminded him of his mother, the caring attitude and the beautiful eyes.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:10 pm
Haven smiled and said, "Its completely fine and understandable. I was exactly like that with my father..." Even though it pained her to talk about him she still kept a smile on her face. "I brought more food if you want it." She said trying to take his mind off his mother.

{Short again >.< lol}  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:18 pm
He looked up at the food, wanting it but not really wanting it at the same time. The food she'd given him earlier hadn't poisoned him so this stuff was probably fine also.

He stood finally and rose up slightly to sniff the food. He landed back on all fours after a moment and walked in a circle before sitting down again. He was staring up at her, waiting for her to put the food down now. "Your father was murdered," he asked a bit sharply. He snapped at his own paw for how he'd snapped.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:21 pm
Haven was trying desperately not to cry about her father, the pain shone in her eyes though. "No...well, we don't know..." She said then set the food down in front of him. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath but it was too late. The tears were starting to form and one escaped down her cheek. "I'm sorry.... its still recent and on top of my mother...." She said softly then shook her head. "I am sorry for your mother too..." She added quietly.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff