Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
~:.Bound by blood, torn by war.:~ ((Open and accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:01 am
Aluu got up and reached out, stopping Shiatsu. "I never said hide. But I did say you needed a place to stay. You can't camp out here or you'll be caught." She turned to look at Zu Zu. "Do you want to stay in the wilderness or would you rather a big soft comfy bed in a place where no one will enter unless the long for death? Not to mention food will be brought to you." She looked at Shiatsu as she said the last part.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:10 am
SHiatsu continued to walk into the woods.

Zu zu sat on the ground "Okie dokie."  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:44 pm
Aluu slowly dropped to her knees again. "Shiatsu you idiot," she muttered, watching the forest. She looked to Zu zu. "We now have to sneak you into the palace. Wait here and stay hidden, okay?" With that, she got up and flew off.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:15 am
"It's okay, I can do it myself." Zu zu grinned and jumped up on the wall onto the palace roof. "Easy peasy.' She grinned then ran to an open window and jumped in it with out making a sound. Zu zu kept in the shadows annd crept past two knights with her hand on her sword's hilt. Once making it out of the room she made a dash fo rthe next wing, freezeing when a demon wolf prowled down th esame wing. Zu zu jumped on on of the six iron chandelers soundlesslly and hopped from one to the other till she got to the last one.

Jinx hoisted his mallet over his shoulder and walked inside, the sun would be setting soon so the demon wolves would be taking over patrol. Jinx walked in and heard loud smash "What the hell?" He said and walked to the next hall where a stray cat was curled up in the very corner behind an little stand where a vase once stood that was now smashed by the two wolves who were barking at it. "Hey now! Cut that out and get outside!" He snapped at them, the wolves stopped thier attack and went out to patrol muttering little barks to eachother. Jinx then picked up the cat and continued to his quarters.

By that time Zu zu was standing near a certain door, she could feel Aluu's presence in it so she waited in the shadows for Aluu. Her heart pounding with exhaustion "I'm too small to be doing thins." She gasped to herself quietly.

Alex was walking to her room holding Bun Bun close to her as she walked, three wolves walked past her snarling.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:14 am
Aluu slipped out of the shadows, just behind Zu zu. She clasped her hand over the small child's mouth and whispered, "It's just me." She pushed her door open and winced when it creaked. "Go," she hissed, lightly shoving Zu zu in the room. A wolf snarled behind her, causing her to spin around. "Wha...what are you doing here?" she asked, closing the door behind her. "I could ask you the same thing," the wolf retorted. "This is my quarters so unless you wish to suffer, I suggest you leave at once." The wolf bared it's teeth and come foreward. "I smell a human," it growled, moving closer. Aluu's powrs suddenly rushed through her. "Go away!" she screamed at the wolf, her entire body shaking as the light flickered. The wolf retreated. He turned back once, only to say, "I will return." Aluu leaned against her door once he was gone and sighed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:43 am
Alex heard Aluu's scream and turned to go to her room and pasted one of the wolves who was on his way to the gates, why was he at Aluu's room...? She thought. Alex approached Aluu with a cautious look "You look scared." She told her.

Zu zu was hiding behind the open door, her breath heavy and her body was slightly numb. When she heard Alex she let out a sigh of reliefe.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:59 am
((Eh...I can't think of anything to say. XD))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:28 am
((Writers block XP))  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:57 pm
"He smelt Zu zu," Aluu explained, allowing Alex to enter her room. "Zu zu. It's safe."

((cant think of anything else to write))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:00 am
Alex frowned slightly "They always are fiding ways to stir up chaos." She muttered

Zu zu walked from her hiding place "Dat wof iz mean!" She fussed quietly, her cheeks were dark pink and slightly puffed.

((Me neither, ah! Writers block is a diasease that will soon devour the whole gaia population!!))  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:13 am
((XD If it is, I'm sorry. I've been having writer's block for a while now. I can't even think of anything to write in the book I'm writing. Everything I do write sounds really stupid.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:44 am
(( I know it bites.))  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:45 pm
Aluu smiled at the little girl. "It will be fine. He won't come in here unless he seeks death. No on besides me every comes in here. Though I think now you can call it your own room." She motioned to one of the doors. "You can take that bed if you like. And if you ever get hungry just let either me or the princess know. But I think Jinx and Eri may come in here now that your staying."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:28 am
Jinx poked his head through the doorway with a silly smile "Someone say my name?" He asked. "Thought I'd stop by, my room's like four doors down if ya need anything." He told Zu zu.

"Thank you all so much." She said sweetly to the three then blinked sleepily and yawned "Nighty night." She said then pasted out on the floor.

Alex smiled sweetly "C'mon Jinx lets go." She whispered.

Jinx nodded then walked with Slex to their rooms.

((Went camping over da weekend))  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:58 pm
Aluu smiled and picked Zu zu up. She placed the sleeping child on her huge bed and pulled the blankets over her. "Strange," she whispered to herself. "This child must almost be as old as I look." She slipped out of the door and closed it behind her. A few wolves were patrolling nearby. Th looked in her direction and were about to go up to her when she gave then an icy look. "Get back to work," she growled, leaning against her door. The wolves turned away and continued their work.  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff