Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Full Moon (Gatherings)
Gathering-June Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:16 am
Diamondpaw was about to speak to Dewpool but Dewpool padded off to talk with Kindlestar and Cinderstar.

((o...m.....g.....Cinderstar, Crystalstar, Cursedstar))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:36 am
Kindlestar bowed her head in embarrassment, not used to being praised by the other leaders, and felt relief wash over her as she saw Dewpool padding up to them.

((LOL What? They all start with a C?))  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:21 pm
(Ha, I've noticed that before to, Patchstar and Kindlestar are the odd one's out >.<)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:23 pm
Cinderstar noticed Kindlestar stairing at something, she looked up and saw Dewpool coming over. "Oh hi Dewpool! Long time no see!" i think. . .
(btw, Cinderstar doesn't have a good memory)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:29 pm
((LOL))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:31 pm
"it has been a while." Dewpool said.

((Im getting bored, this may be really stupid but i want Dewpool to die in her birth of her 4th litter, even though she is beautiful and my fave.....Then maybe Lushsong could be sent a dream to become the New Deputy of Fireclan, or better yet, Diamondfur could so she could get back to her real clan.))  

Currently Dead Account

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:03 am
(no! U should keep Dewpool!!)
Cinderstar ducked her head in embarrassment. "or maybe not. . . " She then flicked Dewpool on the shoulder. "So how goes it in your clan?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:18 am
((...))  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:07 pm
(>.<)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:50 pm
((o.o))  

iExorcistCosplayer

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:00 pm
Kindlestar got up and yowled for her Clan to gather. The full moon was no longer visible, and it was time to return home. She padded out of the Gathering site, her tail high as she led the way back to FireClan territory.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:17 am
Hedgehog908
(Ha, I've noticed that before to, Patchstar and Kindlestar are the odd one's out >.<)

(yes, but if you think about it, Crystalstar Cursedstar and Kindlestar all start with the 'K' sound. I'm just the odd one out in every way ^^)

(@Dewpool: I'm sorry to say this, but i think i'm going to demote you back to being a warrior. I'm sorry but, you seem to me like you're taking over the clan and not letting Kindlestar actually be the leader. and, i hate to say, but you've gotten on my nerves a lot with all of this. not only that, but i'm pretty sure that a deputy cant have kits all the time anyway, since it doesnt allow her to perform deputy duties. so, Sorry Dewpool, but you're no longer deputy.

Kindlestar. Like i told you, decide on who your new deputy is going to be. Again, i'm reeeeaaaaally sorry dewpool, i really hate to do this, but i think it's best for FireClan and the Guild in general if you went back to being a warrior. Sorry. sad )  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:06 pm
((Actually, i was kinda relived, when you said that at first i thought you where banning me from the guild, that and i just don't feel im right for deputy anyway, i never really play her anymore. plus i never heard anything about the deputy not being able to have kits.......sooo........yeah o well.....i was kinda joking about a fourth litter but then i actually got people wanting to play the kits sweatdrop so....yeah))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:16 pm
((plus i never play her, so how am i taking over? if you check back for like the past.....20? pages i haven't played her much at all....))  

Currently Dead Account

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:15 pm
(*rolls eyes* yes yes more humbo jumbo that dosen't relate to me >.<)
Cinderstar saw Kindlestar gather her people to leave. Cinderstar then scrambled to gather her cats. "Woodclan!!! Woodclan!!!! For peat sake Honeyheart GET OVER HERE!!!!! We're leaving!!!" Cinderstar looked around to snide in Cursedstar's face that she was ready to leave, but Cinderstar didn't see her. "jerk!!" Cinderstar whispered under her breath as the lead her can out of the clearing.  
Full Moon (Gatherings)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff