Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
So...who is an Otakon 2009 fan? [Semi-Important Post Update] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fk12

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:21 pm
@Greevur- ;D Oh bby
AND YES, I DID. ;_; They were supposed to be blue, but basic color skills failed me. I seemed to forget that yellow butter + blue fooddye = green cookies.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:05 am
xD Nice.
What kind of cookies were they? Sugar cookies?

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

fk12

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:51 am
Yup, plain sugar cookies. I thought they tasted like clay, but everyone else seemed to like them well enough...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:45 pm
I'm soooo excited!

One of the best things about doing Protoli is that there is one official piece of artwork I've found of her (not fanart), and it's black and white. SO I had a lot of room for creative license. Although... I couldn't quite do her hat completely accurately with the little time I've had. It is the craziest thing I've attempted.

I also started a Wedding Atoli that might or might not be done enough. It's all put together basically, but a lot of the detailing and beadwork won't be there in time. Sigh.

Oh well, I can always bring out Aura! She's fun!  

Ayekasong

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:54 am
8DD If you're wedding Atoli we can haz some AtolixHaseo promise card moments like I did with Shiya at Katsucon. THAT WAS FUUUUUN.

Good luck with your stuff~~~ OMG OTAKON. IS. IN. ONE. DAY.

I'M STILL NOT READY.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:26 pm
You could always just shove everything into a duffle bag =D like i did!!  

BreathLessX
Crew

Ayekasong

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:43 pm
I'm leaving in 15 mins to go pick up my husband and then go to the airport! Wooo~! See you all at Otakon!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:11 pm
3nodding I give you a thumbs up for last minute travels. X3  

BreathLessX
Crew

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:51 pm
WHY AM I ON GAIA AND NOT PACKING. This is a serious question. It's 7:50 PM and we have to leave at 8AM tomorrow... which means getting up at 5:30-6:00AM. X.x  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:42 pm
GOGOGOGOGO
You all better have fun and take pics.
I'll be creepily watching you from your suitcases. ;D

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:30 pm
I TOOK A PICTURE WITH SANTA AND A *****. I figured one of them could replace you, Greevur. :333

...I also took a picture with Slate which you all shall not see. ;DD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:22 pm
D= DO NOT BE SO MEAN, MEI-CHAMA-SAMA D=  

BreathLessX
Crew

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:56 am
OH MAN.
PIX WITH ***** BEAR?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:38 am
ALAS, WE COULDN'T FIND ***** IN TIME FOR GUILDPIX. And I don't have the guildpic on my camera. ;_;

Here are my pictures, guiz!. But just to warn you, lololol it's all P3, P4, .hack//, and Hetalia, with the occasional other random thing. And a creepershot of this awesome Gurren!

AND VERY FEW ARE OF ME BECAUSE... Well, it's my camera. 8Db  

fk12

Phantomhive Ciel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:19 am
...well, I guess I lose the "how long can misaki last quitting the net slum guild without creeping on another account" game. xDD
my pictures are here - http://s689.photobucket.com/albums/vv252/lenkagaminevocaloid/ there's only like 169 of them and then it's other random s**t. xDD Oh, and ignore the pics on the first page of my friend and I being silly when we were styling my haseo wig. We were VERY high. xDD

<3 This picture:

User Image

I HAVE to post this Guild picture, because it's hysterical. lol it's minus Sl8, 'cus I'm not posting a pic of him unless I have his permission. xDDD ((and Zoe/Zelkova's not a guildie but idk why she's in there. xD))
We all look so funny... xDD I look weird and shiny and creepy and like a mass murderer, Aura looks greenish 'cus of the light, Twelvie look dead, and Zoe looks stoned. xDD I laughed so hard when I saw this. "WE ALL LOOK LIKE ZOMBIES!!! Oh wait... Azure kite is a zombie. XP"
User Image

SANTA:
User Image

US WITH SANTA ((we both look stoned... and we kinda were dead, considering sunday is dead/sleep deprived day))
User Image

Twelvie as Atoli
User Image

GREEVUR'S TOUCHING ME!!! DDDD:

User Image

This made me lol:

User Image

We saw it while in traffic getting around DC and I had to take a picture of it. xDDD

Anyways, you all got your Otakon picturez so Imma go on hiatus for real this time. xD  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff